Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Future is Uncertain

Lori gave an appreciative nod. Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun was leaving it to her and Rex, meaning that there was no pressure really. At least not from her point of view. Such a thing would make the arranged marriage all the easier.

"Thank you. I appreciate that. I will do my best to....conduct myself in a manner befitting one of my position." In essence she was going to serve his Empire while trying not to be stubborn about it, and try to keep her recklessness at bay as much as possible. She needed to show that she could be a responsible adult.

With that business concluded, there was not much else to be discussed. "Thank you for your time. I'm going to speak with my aunt now. I'm sure that she's desparate to hear the news." That is if she wasn't already listening in from the other side of the door already.

Heath gave a nod when Loreena thanked him, and said she'd do her best in her position. Everything was good. Mnemosyne would fall in line soon assuming he could build up the resources needed to proceed with the planned coup, MandalArms was now set to become the main producer of Elysium ships, and the throne was secure. This was truly a historic moment for The Empire.

As Loreena turned to leave, Heath called out, "This moment will go down in history Loreena. You have my eternal gratitude." It was a bit elaborate and a bit ambitious. A simple "Goodbye" would have sufficed, but he was happy and the eagerness was showing. The only other time he had been so enthusiastic about the future of The Empire was after the defeat of The Agents of Chaos, which was a temporary and only technical victory.

He would spend the night relaxing, then leave first thing tomorrow to return to his duties as King. He sat down, putting his feet up and sipping what was left of his drink. As he sat, a smile formed on his face. Things were finally coming together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom