Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future is Now (Training with Krest)

He nodded. "Aye, it did. We'll get you back up to snuff soon enough, but first. You will come with me to meet my master. There you will be brought into the New Order. This is non optional. Yes?" He spoke sternly to [member="Rafeesh"], watching him close. Any hint of resistance and he would simply kill him. That was the way of the New Order.

Rafeesh could sense that what [member="Darth Ferus"] had said would not be taken lightly. He was sure that if he did not comply he would die. And because he was not at full strength he would not be able to stand against this man. " I will come... If I may be so bold as to ask a question. Who was that other apprentice?" He wanted to know if Sabrina had changed her name upon entering this new time. (He is still mistaking this Sabrina for another)

The Zabrak scratched his chin, shrugging. "I actually have no idea to be honest. Do you know?" Ferus turned to look at [member="Rafeesh"] one last time, his eyes watching him. "Not that it matters. You can deal with it later. Finish crushing the rocks you brought here, and I will call upon you soon enough."

Rafeesh made a quick bow before turning to one of the three stones. "They weren't meant to be crushed." He said to himself as he moved the stone with the Force. He crushed it relatively easily. As he moved onto the next and the next it became easy to the point that he didn't need to move his hand. The rocks each splintered and cracked under his slightly restored power. "I will wait for my master and I shall be prepared. I also hope he will someday face the same decision as I, that I must comply or be destroyed." He could only wait for [member="Darth Ferus"] and hope that someday he might have vengeance, first on Sabrina and then on this New Order he had been forced into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom