Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future is Now (Training with Krest)

Rafeesh looked around him, he remember once when this planet was the capital of a once powerful Sith Empire. He remembered being brought here when he turned to the Sith after his brief time of Korriban. He could almost visualize the Citadel standing in the distance. The sprawling city with skyscrapers and spaceports. Now it was but another city with nothing special.

Rafeesh was here to be trained by a Sith, his name escaped Rafeesh at the moment. He was in need of the training, he felt weak compared to before. The time in the Cryo chamber must have left him weakened and in need of honing his abilities. He looked forward to it, he enjoyed becoming stronger and stronger. This was his chance to be brought back to his power to once more be a force that the galaxy would fear. He was not sure as the appearance of his master, just that his name was @Krest. He wondered if this teacher would be a 'Pure Sith' or some other strange species which he had seen in the galaxy. He felt a little lost in this new time, with nothing he remembered, except the rivalry between Light and Dark forces. He had learned that Korriban was no longer the center of a great Empire that stood on the verge of crushing the Republic. "Why did it have to happen to me? There were others, others without love, without attachments, without a future. Yet I was chosen. The Force must truly rue my existence, to torture me so..." And so his mind continued, wondering why the Force had done this to him and on and on, while he waited for his contact. He did not have his helmet on, instead it was held in his hands.

The dark shadow that was Krest soon emerged. His form was draped in loose fitting black cloths, covering all but his neck and face. His red and black skin was scared over now along the whole of his neck and his cheek. Scars from long past. Scars from his own master. The Zabrak stepped over to [member="Rafeesh"] , a raspy voice calling out from under the hood.

"Ah, so there you are."

He spoke quickly, to the point. Krest was here to train another Sith. To bring another of his own kind closer to the perfection that was Krag's design. He would not fail his master, and he was certain Rafeesh would not fail him. A flash of silver would shine from the folds of the Knights robes, the hilt of his blade Deus. It gave off a force presence, one now much darker then it was originally meant to be. Slowly the blade itself was falling with Krest, and it wouldn't be much longer until it did.

Rafeesh could feel the darkness coming off of his new Master. He smiled some and replied, "Yes, here I am. What would you have me do?" He noticed the lightsaber Dues, it intrigued him. His own saber was hidden underneath the folds of some of his garments. It was as old as he was and had weathered time quite well. Rafeesh hoped that this Master would teach him more than his last, that his power would become a legend and feared by the Light as he had once feared the Dark.

Now the Dark side was his ally, but he kept it at arms reach. He had known the bitter taste of betrayal and knew the Dark side was full of it. At this point a balance was his preference, but the Dark side always had an allure to him, one that he only lightly held off. He could easily slip back into the Sith that he once had been, to once again feel the Dark side in the veins of his blood. Just the thought of it made him feel eager to get on with training, the possibility of power and darkness.

Sabrina had been invited by [member="Krest"], to hone her force skills, with another apprentice, some one called @rafeesh. She was wearing, her standard armour weave, with a vail across her mouth and nose. She had arrived at, the location that she was told about. She bowed before krest, the zabrack, and then gave a polite nodd, to her fellow student. Then she listened, to what was expected of her, on this training exercise.

The Darth casts a glance between the two, quiet and thinking. Training two at the same time posed the occasional problem, but this time he would make it simple. Very simple.

"The two of you shall fight. I shall watch. I'll see first hand what I can improve on each of you."

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Rafeesh"]

Rafeesh's smile turned to a small frown. He opened his mouth; without a word it closed again. Then it opened again, then closed. He donned his helmet, looking away for a moment. Then when he looked back he said, "Are you sure this is the best idea? I wouldn't want to hurt your little blossom of an apprentice." His voice was harsh, sarcasm underneath a tone of slight concern.

sabrina

Sabrina listened to [member="Darth Ferus"] instructions, and then nodded, as her head rose. [member="Rafeesh"] insulted her, saying she unworthy to fight him, Idiot she thought to herself, why anger another sith, it only makes us stronger. She replied, while turning her lightsaber on, into training mode, I would not worry, about that!
As she said she lunged, at him with her violet blade. Also her spare hand, tried to send his saber flying, using the force.

Rafeesh was caught off guard by Sabrina's sudden attack. He was able to move slightly enough to allow her lightsaber blade to pass within millimeters of his chest. He felt the heat of the saber burn some of his outer garments and his lightsaber knocked out of its normal place. While the saber would have been thrown far away it instead was caught in his robes. Therefore it clanked to the ground as he moved away from @sabrina. He stood a meter away from her, leaving his double-bladed saber on the ground near Sabrina's feet. He would have to draw her away from her current position to get his lightsaber. He tried to distract her with a unfocused Force push. It wasn't very powerful but enough to keep her attention on him.

He spared one fleeting thought to [member="Darth Ferus"]. If Rafeesh failed now, then he would be shamed to this possible Master. He would be shown to be the weaker, the lesser, the inferior. He could not let that happen. He would defeat this little Sith, he would show himself and his Master that he was the superior. But now that he thought about it, this little Sith's eyes were familiar. He couldn't place it, but there was something, something that he knew. It was as if he had seen those eyes before, but where... (OOC: I hope you do not mind me adding that last portion there. Sabrina should know what it is leaning towards. :) )

sabrina

Sabrina was pushed back, by [member="Rafeesh"] force push, but only small distances back. She quickly gathered her thoughts, then she realized, that his lightsaber, was still on the floor. She smiled under her mask, and used the force to grab it, and tried take it for herself. As she gathered, her posture back from his attack.

(ooc yes I do)

Rafeesh saw [member="sabrina"] forcing his saber to her. He tried to counter her Force pull with his own. It wasn't strong enough to overpower her Force pull, but it might stop the lightsaber from moving. He started charging towards her, hoping to grab his lightsaber on the way through, and if not he might bowl her over. He wasn't as quick as he used to be, but the momentum he was gathering may be difficult to stop.

Sabrina manged to grab his saber, as he landed shoulder first into her. His sheer weight, sent her flying, towards the wall. She hit hard, and slumped slightly, she then she got up. Straighten herself out, and laughed at [member="Rafeesh"], as she threw him his lightsaber. Then said to him, This is merely training, and you lost round one. Remember if you going to mock a sith, be ready as if you do it, as you inviting attack. She bowed before [member="Darth Ferus"], and waited for him to give instruction, for what he wanted next.

(ooc if you want, her voice could ring a bell)

Rafeesh stayed silent, smiling to himself. He didn't believe [member="Sabrina Kotass"] when she said he had lost. "Her voice is familiar as well. Where could I have met her before. She hardly appears a few millennia old. First the eyes now her voice; maybe he was mad." He thought to himself. He caught his saber and clicked it into place at his side. He didn't bow to [member="Darth Ferus"] not yet. He stood prepared for any order, or at least he thought he did.

Rafeesh could feel himself questioning his capabilities, what he used to be was a creature of powerful Dark side energy. Now he felt weak and powerless in this new galaxy. He threw aside his doubts, it did not matter he would one day reclaim his power and then he would teach the galaxy to fear him. One day, one day....

(OOC: yah I was going to ask if I could do that. Thank you!)

The Zabrak watched on, a frown on his face. First he nodded to [member="Rafeesh"] , then to [member="Sabrina Kotass"] . "Good. Interesting. But you both have a lot to learn. Or relearn yes?" He waved a hand, sending out a small gust of wind. Nothing too fancy, just something for him to do. He suddenly plopped down, sitting, quiet.

"Let's see how much control you have. The first to lift me through the Force shall have.. Something. Haven't decided yet."

Rafeesh watched Sabrina for a moment, then he closed his own eyes and felt the one around him. He felt the Force, but he felt rusty as well, he felt that his connection was in need of refreshing. He attempted to harness his anger and he found that there was a lot of it.
He tried to channel it into lifting [member="Darth Ferus"]. As he thought to himself, "Let's see what I am still capable of. I will beat this little weakling if it destroys the galaxy in the process. She is nothing, I am Sith. I shall prove it to this Master then to all..." And on he went in his mind, trying to aggravate himself into strength through passion.

Krest remained quiet for a moment, thinking. How would he tell who lifted him first? Perhaps this wasn't the best test.. He thought over quietly, before sending out a blast of Force at both of their forms. Well, if this test wasn't the best idea, how about another? Lets see how good their sense is. He thought to himself with a grin. He sent out another wave of the Force, intent on blasting them away with his attack.

He'd stand up afterwards, stretching slowly. "Well, that wasn't my best idea. I have a better one. Lets see if you two can work together."

[member='Rafeesh'] [member='Sabrina Kotass']

Rafeesh was knocked back badly by the first Force blast, the second he was only slightly prepared for. He was knocked back less, by the second blast, by a small amount. He was now on his hands and knees after that blast.

When he heard what [member="Darth Ferus"] had said he stood quickly grimacing to himself, "You should have seen that coming. You need to do better if you hope to prove your power." He thought to himself. Then he said aloud, "Are you sure that is wise?"

Sabrina was flabbergasted by [member="Rafeesh"], by him questioning there trainer judgement, she never do that. She decide to wait for [member="Darth Ferus"], to decide how he was going to punish, the ice man. As she waited, since their was going to be no combat, she removed, her vail, as she looked at the darth, then took her hood. As the two combined, acted like a helmet, but also become quite warm after a while. Her hair would obscured, rafeesh view though, as it was bit messy, due to the hood.

darth ferus, sabrina looks like, and talks like rafeesh old nemesis. How ever she died, and this her descendant, and she has no idea about it.

@Rafeesh @Sabrina Kotass

The Darth nodded simply. It was rare for Sith to work together unless they had already met. These two just got into a fight, how could he expect them to fight side by side? Easily. He waved a hand, impatient to begin. ​"Come along now. I've never been one to train two people, and this is difficult enough as it is. Begin the fight yes?"

Sabrina listened to [member="Darth Ferus"], and nodded, in agreement. She leave after this combat bout, as they should be one master, and one apprentice. She then turned to face [member="Rafeesh"], and put her hood up, and her vail across. She then lite up, her lightsaber, it was set to low power. As this was training, not a fight to the death, and this time she let him, ready himself.

almost finished another thread, and I will be going knight, when that`s done. So I leave this thread, after this combat. Plus rafeesh has seen my face know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom