Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Full Reach Of Law: Dominion of Atrisia OOC Thread

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Dar'rak"],

If it helps, there's a ship template in the Factory you can look at and see what kind of info about your ship is useful, also keep in mind that if you're putting things through factory you can only use them in threads that begun after your stuff is approved. That way you can't just fight somebody, put something fancy through the Factory, have it approved, and then just magically have this new shiny gadget appear in the thread to gain the upper hand.

2slnF4w.gif

This thread has no breaks. Strap on your seat belts, boys. We ain't stoppin' any time soon.

In all seriousness, the speed in which posts are flying out is exhilarating. I'm excited to be a part of it, even if I've only made some minor and insignificant posts. Character development is character development.

I suppose you could say I'm just along for the ride?

HK-36

Honestly, while it's pretty abnormal for a dominion, it's more or less standard for big battle threads like rebellions or invasions, at least from my experience, threads like first Siege of Coruscant or Siege of Mandalore back in the day moved at a similar rate, if not even faster.

And yeah, it's pretty much always a cluster-khark

Yeah, hopfully I am about to post myself. i guess I am going planetside to duel some Sith. Still not sure what my vactor should be since I have to basically skip the last 10 pages or so if I ever want to get involved. Everytime I think I am close I have to leave for work or pass out after trying to catch up after work. Are there any Jedi on site who are in combat and need an assist or is everyone still running around trying to avoid Mr Volcano Titan from Hercules or the Force Storm?

Also for any Sith out there if ye be wantin' ta duel a 2 meter tall reptile Jedi Come and get me. I welcome the challenge.

HK-36

[member="Dar'rak"],

[member="Seras Rose"] and [member="Raph Thule"] could probably use some more help by the Palace, they were outnumbered last time I checked and the other duel group that's in the city, where I am, is fairly balanced, we outnumbered the Sith by at least one there so no reason to stack more in

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Dar'rak said:
Yeah, let's put a lid on that for now. I have to first get to a point where I can post, while also fulfilling the needed requirements as suggested by the lovely [member="Saint Monica"]. Not sure how far I am going to go with that in the timeframe, so will have to see if I am playing pilot or ground forces.

I am all over it... Uh, maybe. No idea what I am doing. What kind of specs are needed? I suspect size for reference along with basically anything that would go in a Sub to begin with? Guess I need to get off my scaled aft and do some compiling of data. Figure out what this thing is suppose to do besides fly in space and house my speeder bikes.

Though if the Jedi have not arrived yet, maybe I could sneak it in as a troop transport. If the crew is small enough. Just a thought.

HK-36 said:
[member="Dar'rak"],

If it helps, there's a ship template in the Factory you can look at and see what kind of info about your ship is useful, also keep in mind that if you're putting things through factory you can only use them in threads that begun after your stuff is approved. That way you can't just fight somebody, put something fancy through the Factory, have it approved, and then just magically have this new shiny gadget appear in the thread to gain the upper hand.
If you want to use a dominion/rebellion for a dev thread, your best bet would be to put a blog post to the item in question.

If your aim is to dev capital ships, you can always say that the IC reason would be that the ship departed X location with some systems still needing some break-in: it worked for me on Hakassi.

To the person responsible for moderating the roleplay thread,

I think I may have made an off-topic post with in the thread with too much unnecessary narrative not to do with the post itself and that this post was deleted.

Thank you. I had not intended to disrupt roleplay and I appreciate your help in adjusting to the rules and flow. I will adjust my writing style accordingly.

Best,

Wasskah Wookie Woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom