Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Fruit at the Paths End

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I think that'd be a great idea. I can't use anything too crazy when it comes to the elements though. Just the air around me."

He understood what she was getting at, somewhat. Valery could manipulate fire herself, though that wasn't quite the element itself so much as a different ability from what he understood. Perhaps there was something there for Vera to learn though. He smiled wider and nodded. It would be good for them to learn more.

It was their thing after all.

Aris gave a brief smile and dipped his head in thanks, but that was it before he walked away. There were many things he would never be able to do with the Force, and he had no desire to talk about it again himself.

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch

bAh4LAW.png

Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

She wouldn't be avoiding any responsibilities for an extended stay. The idea a pleasing one in truth as she nodded.

"Certainly. Though for tonight I believe enjoying Life Day should be enough." Taking note of Aris leaving the topic.

Unsure of that intricacy, she did not ask about the matter, instead moving along.

"Then you are already halfway to what I am able to do." Smiling to Kahlil at the information. "Any big plans for the day, or did I manage to arrive early enough for Vera to warn you?"

Amused at the idea as she glanced to the girl. Still pondering the eyes she had seen.

oa2Pc1R.png

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Outfit: Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch

Valery nodded, "I agree. Runes and elements can wait until tomorrow. Though, I'll be curious to hear all about it." Beyond tapping into fire to create and manipulate it, this wasn't really her focus when it came to using the Force. But she didn't need to be there for everything, and with Aris not able to learn it either, she knew how she'd be spending her time.

Maybe he'd like a little lesson from his Mom about something special. Something he could talk about at the dinner table.

Turning back to Kahlil and Millia, Valery smiled as the topic shifted, "We didn't make big plans, but we should do something fun with Millia here. Maybe take her into town and get food, maybe dance and spend time with the locals?"

"Or a walk through the forest and go ice skating at the lake?"
Maybe even just doing nothing at all was an option, but it seemed fun to get out of the house for a bit.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"There's no reason to limit it to one or the other. We live close enough, and we've all day to enjoy it, no?" Kahlil smiled warmly, glancing first to Valery before looking back to Millia. There was plenty they could do in Niv Hani. And the kids would certainly enjoy spending some time in the city, he imagined.

There were more and more kids around their ages after all.

"What do you think, Millia?"

Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Outfit: Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch

All of the above, then?

Valery smiled that her idea seemed so welcomed. Niv Hani had no particular history with winter holodays yet because of how new it was, but the Epicanthix had assimilated a lot of other cultures into their own, so there were always ways to celebrate just about anything.

From winter, to special occasions in the summer.

"We could start in town, where people will dance, play games and come together. Then we eat after, and finish with ice skating." It was fun to be on ice, but she didn't want to miss the festivities in town - now there were a lot of people there.

A lot of very tall people, who would make even Millia feel a bit shorter. Let alone Valery.

"I have some homework to do, and I think Aris might too? But bring the triplets along!" Vera smiled and Valery nodded. "I would love to dance with my three babies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom