Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate The Frontier War: Midnight Clearing | Mandalorian Enclave Populate of Pzob

From Ijaat's point of view, Tyr would have disappeared, taking a right turn whilst chasing the suspect, hearing the shots ring out, one ringing off of Ijaat's chest Tyr continued chasing after the man, meeting him as he turned down opposite ends of an alleyway.

Tyr placed his hand on his hilt as he looked towards the man, "So what's it gonna be?" Tyr asked, looking at the man that faced him at the end of the hallway. His eyes narrowed through his visor as he grasped the hilt of his pistol as he unclicked the holster, sliding his pistol to stun with his thumb.

The man stared him down, Tyr and this assassin in a duel of patience. Tyr seeing the man move his plaster he quickly drew his pistol and shot the man in the chest from the hip. Watching the man drop from the stun Tyr sighed softly as he twirled his blaster before he put it back into its holster.

Walking over to the man he took his cuffs out from his belt and placed it onto the assassin's arms behind his back. "Wrong choice dirtbag" Tyr muttered whilst roughly picking up the man to his feet shoving him back the way the man had been running from.

Tapping his comm to life Tyr muttered out, "The assassin has been apprehended, I am bringing back to you Alor" reaching out to Ijaat whilst the assassin wiggled in his grip, attempting to slither out of his grasp.

5Exvasc.png

Runi's helm pivoted in the direction of Ijaat as he made a swift exit. Now obviously was a bad time, but later she hoped they might speak at length. Few Mandalorian showed as much skill in what others called the 'Force' as the man had demonstrated. It was a blessing so long as agents of darkness did not lead you down dark and troubled roads. One that could be used for the betterment of the people rather than war; one's martial prowess was of greater importance in battle than cracking worlds in two.

Shortly afterward Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel 's voice came in over the commlink suggesting the quarry might know how to conceal themselves. No immediate response ensued. Then, a moment later, Runi replied over the channel, "What is lost is often found." The meaning of which would become clear when Tyr Mereel Tyr Mereel declared the assassin apprehended.

Slowly Runi stood within the circle. As she stepped across its threshold the green flames slowly dwindled until only the white chalk remained on the floor. "I will join you," she announced. Even if they'd caught their prey they might have need of her services. If nothing else, Runi could continue to evaluate whether any Mandalorian involved required special spiritual guidance. It was not enough to be physically strong, but mentally and emotionally as well. Only when all three were balanced and strengthened could a soul grow.

enclave.png

TAG: Vren Rook Vren Rook Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida Tyr Mereel Tyr Mereel Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel

Faison was well on his way from the Cantina before the assassin struck, and was out of earshot when the bolt was fired and the pursuit commenced. He did hear the comm chatter however. The thought crossed his mind to join the chase, but when the report issued forth that the assassin was captured, he pressed on. There was no point in the entire group interrogating the man of course, and he would trust in the level-headedness of Jhira, Vren, and Siv to keep those others form beating the complete osik out of him.

Faison strolled up to the dockmaster's office, where a rugged Twi'lek sat behind a desk with a holoterminal on top, undoubtedly reviewing customs declarations and maintenance schedules. Faison waved at the Twi'lek as he passed on by, and rounded the corner out of sight. He found a droid maintenance terminal at a secluded corner around the desk. He plugged in a small access plugin, which interfaced with his helmet HUD and displayed a transparent overlay. Streams of code flooded his view as the access plugin did its job alongside the security suite built into his armor's software. After a few moments, a layout of the dockmaster's offices downloaded into Faison's tactical HUD with little effort. Not wanting to raise security alarms more than needed, Faison quickly exited the mainframe and proceeded on.

As he did so, he pulled up the layout he had just downloaded and began walking toward a rear maintenance access. No sooner did he round the corner did a maintenance technician exit the rear door and walk off, no doubt to head home after his shift. Faison shadowed the technician until he turned down a sidestreet, at which point the Mandalorian stealthily closed the distance and subdued the hapless Nikto. Once he rendered him unconscious via a specialized chokehold, he injected a serum into the man's wrist - a simple tranquilizer, which would keep him down and out for the count far longer than Faison needed. The Mandalorian dragged the man's unconscious body over to a side alley which branched off of the back road, and proceeded to rifle through the man's pockets until he procured the man's ID, which Faison scanned and interaced into his security suite.

Not wanting the man to eventually awake and wonder if this was anything other than a mugging, he placed the ID back in the man's pocket and pilfered his wallet, taking out the meager credit chits stored within and haphazardly tossing the rest on top of his body. Next, he placed a few bags of trash strategically so as to prevent others from easily noticing a prone body amongst the trash. Thereafter, Faison emerged from the darkness of the alley and walked back to the maintenance access, making a point to hand a begger the credits he liberated from the technician's pockets before striding up toward the access. He pulled out his ion pistol and shot the camera facing the door from a blindspot before he approached.

He then swiped the card against the terminal, which caused the door to open with a 'hiss', then to close with a loud 'clank'. He then proceeded down the corridor, following the layout of the holomap to the dockmaster's office, careful to remain aware for those who may be walking the corridors as he did so.

enclave.png

Last edited:

SCGcxdj.png

H A U N T E D

Objective: Investigate the Disappearances
Tag: Vren Rook Vren Rook | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Faison Kelborn Faison Kelborn | Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel | Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel | Tyr Mereel Tyr Mereel | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

"Feth this," Siv muttered impatiently as he strode past the shaman muttering incantations and drawing circles on the floor, elbowing his way through patrons to reach the bartender. If you wanted information, you bought it. Or wrung it out if that didn't work. He slammed down a fistful of credits on the counter between him and the Gamorrean. "Abrion Whiskey, neat. The rest is for information. There were some patrons in here that may have been members of a Kraken Coalition -- what do you know about them?"

The Gamorrean bartender's piggy black eyes eyed Siv, showing a mix of greed and suspicion. The credits stayed on the counter. "I don't know 'nuffing. And if I did, don't like the smell of them credits out here."

Siv sighed, taking the credits back and producing a few aurodium coins, which he sat on the counter as replacement. "So. Information."

"I told you," the bartender said stubbornly. "I don't know 'nuffing."

Siv's patience had wore thin. He grabbed the Gamorrean by his tunic hoisting up to an awkward position, suspended on the bar. It was a surprising feat of strength -- the Gamorrean had to be at least twice Siv's mass. "We both know," he hissed, "that you know something. Something that I want. Tell me, or I think I'll be having pork with my drink."

"Alright, alright," the Gamorrean squealed, its green hue turning a red compression as blood rushed to its volumnous face. "The man over there spoke to them before they left," he said, pointing a stubby finger towards a shadowed individual in a corner. Siv dumped the bartender, leaving only one coin behind.

"I'm no longer thirsty," he explained curtly before leaving for the shadowed man. He nodded for Vren and the others to keep an eye -- on the bartender, on the other patrons, on him -- before taking a seat in the secluded booth, nestled away from the traffic of the tapcaf.

He couldn't make out any features beneath the hood, and there was a sort of. . . nonphysical presence to the thing that sat before him. As if they weren't completely there. Siv's guard was up, but he did his best to appear relaxed. "I'm told you know something about a group of pirates who passed by a couple of rotations back," he began.

A short cackle emanated from the hood. "What the mist gives, the mist takes away. Life, death, all are mirrored in the world where the spirits live."

Siv couldn't make any sense from it. "Did you hear what I said? I can compensate you for your troubles. . ." his hand moved suggestively towards the pouch at his hip. It was also a breath away from his blaster at his hip.

He couldn't see it, but it felt as if the thing was grinning. "What you seek, lies beyond there." It raised a gloved hand to point behind Siv. Siv turned, to see a dark, old door at the back of the tapcaf. It had an ominous aura around it, poorly lit. Nothing that would scare Siv, who had seen things much worse than a eerie door, but he didn't want Vren to accidentally wet his bodyglove.

"Wha-?" Siv began, turning back only to see that the man, thing, whatever it was. . . was gone. "Mother of chit," Siv cursed, drawing his blaster as he looked wildly around the tapcaf for any trace of the shrouded individual. But there was none to be seen.

5Exvasc.png
Tags: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt
Equipment: In bio | Standard loadout

lLcXg5L.png

Shai snickered at the comments from the others as they walked, turning her head to look at them. "Of course, that's you the interesting stuff happen in the first place. No fun if you don't blunder off every now and then." A short pause. "Though I'd say this might be an exception to the rule..." She commented as she looked at the enormous woods around them.

Her attention returned to Eliz as his pet seemed to get a scent. "Show off." She huffed as she followed after Aubin, getting increasingly concerned over how effective her senses still were after everything she had been through.

Lights faded and the canopy of the forest blocked out the moonlight that shone from above. If it weren't for night vision and thermals, the group would likely have a lot of trouble traversing the roots, rocks, branches and other obstacles that littered the ground around them. Every now and then a shriek or cry of some sort of animal erupted somewhere in the woods. Shai's gaze drifted around them in search of anything out of the ordinary, though apart from the occasional bird or critter there wasn't anything odd.

Until she kicked something in front of her.

Looking down, she blinked in confusion at what laid by her feet.

Just a pair of boots. Nothing in them and nothing around them. She instinctively looked up, expecting some sort of creature or a body, but it was only canopy above the group. "The kriff you guys make of this?" She asked as she carefully picked up one of the boots with two fingers. "Don't see any blood or anything. Nothing in them either. Think Aubin can get something?" She asked Eliz, holding the boot out towards Aubin.

5Exvasc.png

Runi stopped in the doorway and turned her helmet to look back into the tapcaf. "I may be delayed," she sent to Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel as an all too familiar disturbance rippled through the very structure of the establishment they'd occupied. Slowly she turned and began to make a straight line for Siv Dragr Siv Dragr as he seemed particularly preoccupied with blaster drawn.

"What did you see?" Runi asked of the man as she drew near. Those left in the room did not need to overhear every detail of their conversation, after all. Hopefully the visualization of spirits by Nether-flame would help deter them from trying to lean toward them to hear more. Most did not like visualizing anything related to the dead, and probably felt Runi might do so to them personally if they intruded.

"Your thoughts race, Mandalorian. Did you uncover something more to this place as you suspected?" That much seemed obvious, but she sought to encourage his confession and hopefully more. Ijaat and Tyr could handle interrogating the assassin. Matters of a spiritual nature might benefit more from Runi's involvement; though she hoped the other two would not commit too many atrocities trying to get the killer to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom