Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fringepire Strikes Back - Invasion of Eriadu

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Get pumped.

We're winding down on Tar Mordren, but it's looking good.

This is the world we're invading for our counterstrike: Eriadu. It's a crucial naval command base on a major trade route, and taking it will cut OP off from its peripheral territories while allowing us access to a lotta interesting things.

Eriadu is a MAJOR industrial world with shipyards. It's got 22 billion people. It's very, very important. And it's gonna be ours.

Starting conditions, objectives, and the rest are still being hashed out, but we'll have that for you soon. We're learning from all the good and bad in the Kayri invasion.

The Kayri invasion is winding down pretty hard, and Ayden and I have decided to let it go until the end of the month for those who are still fighting, but don't feel the need to start anything new or huge unless they do - and they probably won't. You guys done good. Once Kayri ends, we'll give it about a week and then hit Eriadu as hard as we've ever hit anything.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Yes, but I want to be more than an upstart hacker. That's why my (to be made) ship has the best of teh best communications.

Possibly... auxiliary starfighter coordinator?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
So, we have a few options here, courtesy of Dissero's research and a talk with Ayden. Seswenna Sector Bank comes to mind, in Eriadu City. There's a major spaceport in the city of Phelar, with a high-security annex called the Eriadu Planetary Security Launchport. We also have the option of centering our fight on this place, which has the advantage of...floor plans.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarkin_Memorial_Conference_Center

Bottom line, Ayden and I feel that, based on what we learned from Kayri, this next one will probably be best as a single large fight for a crucial location. Everything else is background noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom