Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fringe Announces the marriage of Dranok Lussk!

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"]
I get a Rakatan Empire, and guess what?
iyf75.jpg

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] there will be a goodie bag... one slave... to be eaten or not at your disclosure... and a free Dranok plushie.... as for actual door prizes... its a great chance for intrigue in a neutral zone?

For the purpose of not making this all running around like a chicken with its head cut off.... the Dominion of Rakata Beta will move into wedding stage sometime in the AM of sunday... I'll post a nice pretty wedding morning post and then post here so if you'd like to attend... you'll have all of sunday to arrive and mingle.... I normally don't put time on things like this but it is a rather drawn out affair... thank you for your interest and in all honesty anyone who participates I hope you have a ton of fun!

The thread has moved on to the wedding... in short.. at the door everyone gets a slave which will bring them anything they desire... no weapons... you can free the slave once off planet of course.... seating is by faction... unless your a head of state or vicekinda heada of state... you got your own political intrigue table... enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom