Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Fortune of Fortunes

Wearing: Black Knight Chitin

Armed with: Dark Favor

Crime Hunter Pistol

Constant Gardener

Single Shot Grenade Launcher (40mm)

Baragwin Flame Thrower

With: Moya (Pilot Configuration)

Came to Nar Shaddaa in: Blessing of Loste (Dynamic Class Freighter)

Laertia hated Nar Shaddaa. She hated it like Anakin hated Sand. Like Dooku hated two blades in combat (About the only point they would have agreed on had they met). Like Surtur hated Asgard.

She hated it because she knew it. She had grown up an orphan in its depths. When Ursula Sandraven, Jedi Shadow and Leader of The Marksmen (A group of Shadows skilled in the ranged assassination of Sith), had recruited her, she had vowed to never return.

But that was before the need to answer the mysteries of her brain's inability to fully heal...as well as what had supposedly popped up on the Black Market thanks to Silver Order intel.

Darth Vader recordings. Genuine. Recorded in his own castle of him fighting droids. The seller claimed to have used a combination of the recordings and the latest predictive algorithms to recreate the long dead Sith's fighting style...or as close as it could get to a complete reproduction. Either way it was worth millions to the right customer.

The Silver Order had other plans. No way were they going to allow a technique that turned one into such a brutally effective slayer of Jedi into the hands of an enemy. Laertia was to acquire it using any means at her discretion.

She had plenty of means.

She had spent the trip to Nar Shaddaa resting, for her brain needed as much rest as often as possible to reduce the chance of migraines.

Her sleep had been uneasy, running from monsters in Nar Shaddaa's alleyways, unsettling images of Syd smiling at her. She had woken up and gotten into her black armor once she heard the orbit signal go off, heavily arming herself.

She had taken everything she thought she would need, because when trying to take lightning in a bottle with you, no way it would not end in blood. She'd try it the peaceful way via Moya, her caretaker android and the use of her hyper pheremones, but she was here to keep it out of the hands of the Sith, one way or another.

"Sweetie? You ready?" The Force Sensitive Biot called out, entering the pink and polka dot colored room.

Laertia smiled under her helmet at the sight of her caretaker, the brainwave modulators relaxing her damaged brain.

"Yeahhz, I'mm redeez..." Laertia answered quietly, too depressed at where she was to even take a moment to dislike her speech impediment.

Moya strode over, still in her pilot configuration, that of a tall, dark skinned woman with long red hair. She was wearing a green, armorweave bodyglove that had a chromium sheen to it, making it ultra reflective.

"I know you don't want to be here, Sweetie. I know what this planet is to you..." the android said, hugging her daughter in all but name.

Laertia allowed her to feel safe a precious few moments with the only being she truly trusted in all the galaxy before pulling away.

"Propperrlee armmedz?"

Moya nodded, pointing at her repeating pistols.

"That Preston Academy Pistoleer database they put in me is about to have a workout."

"Brinngz baackuppz."

Moya paused.

"You sure, Sweetie?"

"It'z Nar Shaddaa..." Laertia muttered. "Yool needz dhem. Truust meez."

Moya nodded, going to get her lightsaber, as well as a pair of heavy sonic blasters. She soon returned.

"Where's the sale taking place?"

"Subblevvulz."

It was at an auction house called The Night Citadel. Laertia had forged identification for Moya as a prospective buyer, because no way in hell was Laertia going to convince the sellers to sell to her. At a 99.9 percent discount. Not like Moya could.

"Letz go ovuh duh plannz wun morr tyme..." Laertia said quietly as she left the ship with her only friend.

"I pose as the servant of a powerful Force Adept and you are my bodyguard. I sweet talk them into a rip off. We leave Nar Shaddaa. Boom. Easy." Moya said as they entered a street turbolift heading down.

Laertia glanced at the city, felt nothing had changed.

"Simmpul plannz ain'tz so simmpul wenn itt comez to 'Shadda'..." Laertia said grimly as the lift doors closed, taking them down...

Connor Harrison Connor Harrison

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom