Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Foreign Legion [Idea and Interest Check]

Sir Hammerlock

S
Sir Giles Harlowe Thorneton Horatio the Fourth's Foreign Legion of Gentlemanly Soldiers of Fortune and Honor.

Or just The Foreign Legion or The Legion for short. The idea is for a mercenary group based off of the French Foreign Legion. I'm just throwing it out there as an idea. Kind of like when you throw a line out to see if the fish are biting before you decide to go full on fishing. Or am I the only one that does that?

Either way. Questions, concerns, comments or thoughts would be welcomed.

Justice Henessy

Smuggler Extraordinaire
Interesting I might have to keep an eye on this one.. ;)

I so need to get this alt active again, so how would this work exactly? @[member="Sir Giles H.T. Horatio IV"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
A loose concept taken from the Real World French Foreign Legion. Though with a shift from being a Foreign Legion affiliated with one of the Galactic Governments, towards being a more mercenary formation. It would be accepting of many beings that feel they no longer fit in with or come from the main at this moment Major Faction. Likewise it would also focus on what the French Foreign Legion focuses on.

Esprit de Corps: feelings of loyalty, enthusiasm, and devotion to a group among people who are members of the group

@[member="Justice Henessy"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
You'll be more than welcomed @[member="Justice Henessy"]

Questions, concerns, thoughts from anyone else?

Sir Hammerlock

S
It's likely it would mean leaving Omega Pyre if you're okay with that. Mainly to prevent there being tension between the two. @[member="Noah Corek"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
Supplying would also depend on how the higher ups of Omega Pyre would feel about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom