Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Force will be...

Mos Eisley Spaceport

Rumors have been flooding in that the suspect in connection with the series of grisly murders has fled somewhere towards the outer rim territories, an image of the individual has been released and Local Governments and officials are corroborating with the Republic and Jedi to try and bring this individual to Justice.​
An X-Wing was seen flying into Mos Eisley Spaceport that held an individual by the name of Aston Jacobs, a Padawan for the Galactic Alliance. Aston had been following the reports of his maniac for a few weeks now. The Jedi Padawan docked the x-wing within the spaceport, powering all the systems down as he glanced over to his astro droid. "I'm not sure, but my own feelings along with other evidence shows that he might have come here, he has family here after all. The only thing the media forgot to mention was that he is a force user, potentially a sith." After the hatch to his x-wing slid up the Jedi Padawan climbed out and then dropped down to the surface that was Tatooine.

It had been some time since he had been here to Tatooine, Mos Eisley in particular, Mos Espa and Anchorhead were the only other locations he had been too. Aston took a deep breath as he looked back to the droid. "Stay with the ship my friend. I'm sure something will come up soon."

Aston walked forward a bit as a small delegation was seen ahead of him,small group of people friendly to the Jedi. "A place to lay low while you search for the suspect had been created. It's a home not too far from here."

Aston nodded his head. "Good, thank you for help."

"Interestingly enough my friend, there is another individual that is here to help with your investigation."

Aston nodded his head and smiled. "Really? Who is it?" The Padawan inquired.

[member="Rory"]

"Are you sure about this Rory?"

A muffled voice on the opposite end of Rory's intercom nagged, causing her large hazel eyes to roll. Lately here had been numerous reports of a dangerous fugitive who was linked to a staggering amount of murders, roaming around the galaxy. It seemed this man was so dangerous that numerous people were called in to take him down. One such person was Rory's master. A master who was unfortunately busy dealing with other scum elsewhere in the galaxy.

Rory, a pacifist, uncharacteristically decided she needed to do something about this. While she always tried to avoid violence, she felt that using violence to take out a murdered was just reason. Normally Masters would have to warn their padawans to not let their eagerness to protect cloud their judgment. Rory was usually so peaceful that her master felt she did not need to give such warning and that Rory would just avoid the problem anyway. But she could not this time.

Rory sat on a crate, just out of the reach from bustling crowd. after looking around the area briefly she turned her attention back to her intercom.
"Yes i am sure. I can't just let this person terrorize the Galaxy" Rory said to her friend on the other end, finally addressing his concerns.

"Okay just be careful, This guy is no joke."

Rory let out small giggle. She did not find what he said funny, it was more to reassure him.
"I'll be fine. Plus, apparently my contacts have found another padawan to help me! Just remember and dont te-"
Rory's sentence was cut off by a tap on the shoulder. This meant the other padawan was here and things were ready to get underway. After saying a quick goodbye to her friend, she slid off the crate and approached the group. Rory overheard the other padawans question and decided she could use this opportunity to introduce herself.

"Me! I believe we both have a mutual goal today"

Rory said as she approached him with a welcoming smile growing across her lips. Rory then held out her hand

"You can call me Rory! pleased to meet you!"

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston turned to see another padawan, a beautiful girl that was before him and the Jedi Padawan smiled and nodded his head. "Yes indeed, hopefully with both of our minds working together we can bring this dirt bag in." The Jedi extended his hand and shook her own. "My name is Aston Jacobs, its a pleasure to meet you Rory." Aston smiled and looked towards the delegation before them. "Shall we get started?" Aston glanced back over towards his X-wing and gave a small gesture of his hand to his Astro droid. The droid hummed and whistled happily and jettisoned himself from the x-wing.

"We have established a small base of operations next to Leo's Junk shop, should be discreet enough for this operation."

Aston glanced to Rory and politely jerked his head towards the exit of the spaceport. "Shall we?" Aston smiled. "Latest intelligence suggest that guy has family here, which could be one of the reasons why he fled here. Also, we might be dealing with a Sith, I'm unsure of his rank but to do what he has done, he's a force to be reckoned with." Aston showed a grim expression however that quickly turned to a small smile. "However, with us two, he doesn't stand a chance." The Jedi looked ahead, as he wasn't trying to sound cocky, or to overconfident but he had a good feeling. Most of the time his good feelings turned up well.

Most of the time...

[member="Rory"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom