Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The force is a part of you(Dev/CI Thread)

Sullust

The Force will be...

Kahne...

The Jedi Master awoke with a start, sitting up in bed almost as quickly as he fell into it. Beads of sweat had shown on his brow as a flash of light pierced the sky and caused him to look up towards the window quickly. Rain pounded against the Temple and thunder struck ground and lightning pierced the darkened sky. Kahne swung his legs over the bed and reached for the towel that lay next to the bed on the small tabletop and he wiped his face lightly.

He was dreaming, maybe he wasn't sure if he was awake or still dreaming. The Jedi knew that he was these thoughts and visions, but it wasn't like a warning. It seemed like someone was calling him. They had started the last few nights and Kahne wasn't sure why. He wondered if this had something to do with his decision to construct a new lightsaber. While he had the basic components, hilt made of durasteel, a Solari crystal, in particular a meditation crystal that he felt would better aid in his struggle against the sith.

The Jedi Master stood up and tossed the towel to the side as he moved towards his drawer and in a medium size lock box held the components that he had needed along with the two crystal there as well, glowing a faint hue of blue, yet Kahne did not find that particular one that had called to him. That seemed to touch his mind in his dreams. Kahne closed the box and shut the drawer that held such items. The Jedi moved towards the fresher and undressed deciding to take a shower, and perhaps some time in the gardens would ease his mind.

And perhaps even put him in the right place for these visions and such that seemed distorted to him.

It was quite late, the Jedi came to realize after the shower and he had gotten dressed and began his walk towards the gardens. While Kahne was sometimes used to being up this late considering he didn't get a whole lot of sleep. Sleeping at night had become quite a nuisance before he met her. Since then he was sleeping at night with no issues. However on this particular night it was troubling him so. A few voices cropped up as he got closer to the gardens and just before entering two Jedi Knights had walked out and were in discussion about their training regimes. Kahne passed them and gave them a small respectful nod and they did as well.

"Up late tonight, Master Jedi?"

Kahne smirked and then chuckled lightly. "Well, I can't sleep, I figured a little meditation in the gardens will set me right."

One of the knights giggled lightly and smiled. "You know what else might help, some hot chocolate. That's what we are fixing to get, I guess we are in the same boat you are. Come join us?"

The Jedi nodded his head and looked from the Knights and glanced towards the Garden entrance. "Give me a little bit, I'll probably take you up on that."

"See ya in the lounge then!"

He bid the two knights farewell and turned back and entered the garden area. The Jedi took a deep breath and smiled, hot chocolate did sound pretty good. However he had something he wanted to think on for a little bit. The Jedi Master knelt on the floor in a position of seiza and drew on another breath and exhaled slightly, closing his eyes and his journey towards the reason behind these vision would become apparent soon enough. The Jedi's mind opening up and he could feel the force flowing around him, images began to surface again a moon could be seen and what seemed to be surrounded by and asteroid field, then what looked to be a dry desert like place. The Jedi's brow furrowed as he tried to delve deeper into the mystery. A Volcanic planet, hot as the sun it seemed. The Jedi's mind flurried with past images and of battles and then there was a small faint faint glimmering light in the distance.

Kahne moved closer to it in a mental state as the light became clear and before him was a crystal, unlike any he had ever seen before. The Jedi watched it for a few moments until his concentration was broken...

Kahne...

The Jedi Master opened his eyes quickly as he took a deep breath, and then another as it felt he had been running for a long time. Kahne stared ahead of him at no spot in particular as his mind wandered and then that's when the answer became apparent. The Jedi could feel it through the force, could essentially feel him. "Obi-Wan?" The Jedi whispered as he leaned back a bit and then glanced around a bit before he looked back towards the ground. The planets were familiar to him as he thought on the significance, which was major the more his mind wondered. The Jedi Master slowly stood up and opted to go and have a drink with his fellow Jedi, for he knew that he would be gone for a few days, if not longer.

It had been quite some time since the Jedi had any hot chocolate. Too long to be honest that he couldn't really remember anymore. His comrades had did him the courtesy of having one made by the time he got there, pure happenstance to be honest. Kahne enjoyed the two Jedi Knight's company as they talked about politics.life and the force in general. After what was about 25 minutes the Jedi bid farewell to them with a small nod and hand shake too either of them as he thanked them for the treat and then he left their company and returned to his room, and looked to gathering his essentials that he would need for this venture.

Once the Jedi was packed with a small backpack of items he placed it by the door and he typed up a message that would be sent to [member="Alexandra Russo"]

Dearest Alexandra

Hey, I hope this message finds you in good fortune. I miss being with you and holding you in my arms, but this is our life and we can't shy away from it. I've felt something, a disturbance in the force. I must be called away for a while. I'm not sure what to to expect, I keep hearing my name being called out through the vastness of space split between 3 different locations. Something is calling to me, I need to find out what it is. I just wanted to let you know that way should you come by and I'm not here, you won't be surprised. I'm thinking of you, always. I shall see you soon enough, may the force be with you.

Most affectionately yours,
Kahne Porte
The Jedi closed up the datapad after the message was sent and then walked back towards the door placing it inside his bag. He slung the bag over his shoulder as he began his walk towards the hangar bay and to his x-wing. His first destination seemed to be clear, and that was Polis Massa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom