Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Force Calls Another

Hello all, I've been wanting to rp some Star Wars, aside from playing TOR, so I decided to google starwars rps and found this. Seen others, this was the only one to interest me, so here I am.

Might take me a bit to make some characters but know they may be slightly based off the few I am on TOR as I have kinda fallen in love with the characters ^^

Nice to meet you all and may the Force be with you.

Oka Osaa

Mit Tuxaire said:
[member="MoonlitCrusnik"]
welcome.

Want to rp? Dial my number.*
*-send a pm-
trust me, modern day calling is better than when we had the flip boards(see what I did there? flip phones hahah no? Ok)

Thank you all for the greetings. Would anyone be willing enough to explain to me how to make a character on here. I looked on my profile and saw a 'character' option, this confused me a bit. Would love a little help here?

Also, I have at least 2 to 4 characters I have in mind, possibly 5 depending on if I want to include my other Sith.

There is a system for creating subaccounts (you can do this by going to your own profile page and Editing it and then pressing Add Subaccount(?) and typing a new name for that account) which are called "Characters". While this is an option people use for alt-ing, others may use them solely for their actual character and use a writer for other miscellaneous things. I, personally, use my writer account as my main character - I haven't touched my other character in over a month.

Silara Vantai
Thank you for answering my question, it helped a bit with understanding the site a bit more. I haven't made any new subaccounts/characters yet but it should help me get started.

Now here is my next question, I have two characters in mind for this. The two are sisters, however, one took the death of their parents hard while the other felt it was meant to be. The two of them also turned out to have some force sensitivity, however, one moved to the dark side of the force, thus causing the other to be focused on her Jedi training so as to help save her sister.

Would anyone be interested in being the Master of these two sisters? One would have to be a Jedi Master while another a Sith Master.

Silara Varis

S

Helloooo!

Hop on over to the Republic, we got Masters a' plenty for ya!

I have a Sith Knight that could use an apprentice...

I mean, she's a crazy blonde with a chainsaw, but that doesn't mean she couldn't use an apprentice...

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic

Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing you and your characters around. Have fun and I hope you find your niche!

[member="Silara Vantai"]
squirrel_zps255eb9bc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom