Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The First Training

Mike5.png

Mike V’Trechen has requested his new apprentice to show. His new apprentice has to learn how to use the force and lightsabers. Mike went over to the gym in
The Red Dragon HQ with a marron shirt and shorts with a couple of practice sabers. He waited for his apprentice to arrive. Mike would have brought them to another planet, but Mike really did not have a good week.

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth would arrive moments later obeying his master's summoning. He was fully healed from his trial and was ready to learn more from his new master. Laziryth wondered on his way to the training gym what his master would train him today. His thoughts, however, where halted as he walked in to see his master waiting for him practice sabers in hand. Laziryth then had a pretty good idea at what they would be learning.

Mike V’Trechen went over to his apprentice. He threw a practice lightsaber at him. It was already turned on. He decided to do that to test his apprentice.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “You need to learn how to train. First catch the lightsaber or dodge it. It is your choice. Right now, I am testing your reflexes and/or force abilities.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth would catch the saber in his hand and examine it. He was intrigued by the weapon and swung it around a little feeling it's weight as it cuts through the air.

"I like this." Laziryth states looking back at this master.

Laziryth then would stare at his master and wonder what he meant by the force and it made Laziryth curious. He awaited his master's response patiently.

Mike V’Trechen force pulled a dumbbell that was next to them. It flew into his hand. Mike, then, dropped it next to him. Mike figured that before they start on the sabers, to get him to learn force techniques, so he force pushed his practice saber to a nearby table.

“The Force is what surrounds us,” said Mike. “As you saw, I force pulled that dumbbell and force pushed my practice saber on a table. I want you to clear your mind. Put your thoughts all into the saber and try to move it.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth ad hearing his master's order he cleared his head and attempted to feel the air around him. Down to the molecules in the air he attempted to feel the object and to his surprise he could feel the object begin to levitate..

"I have felt this before.. But for some reason it feels new.. Like some sort of evasive feeling. " Laziryth explains the feeling he is experiencing.

Laziryth then lowered the the object slowly back onto the ground.

Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Mike V’Trechen was happy with his Apprentice. He was proud that Laziryth was doing a good job so far. Mike, then, wanted him to get the saber and push it across the room.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “Now, I want you to push the lightsaber to any of the corners of the room.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth then turned his attention to the practice saber sitting on the table nearby. He then began to focus his energy into his hand. Slowly pulling it back before pushing his hand forward. What followed was a burst of energy sending not only the practice saber but the table it sat on sliding some 10 feet into the corner of the room. Laziryth had seen his error and realized his powers were not precise and needed work.

"I still have much to learn" Laziryth says realizing his raw force work.

Laziryth now awaited his master's next task.

Mike saw his apprentice’s horror. It did not bother him. Mike knew that some stuff people cannot do. It just takes time and practice. Mike decided to make his apprentice do it again. Practice makes perfect.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “I want you to do it again. Remember, breathe in. Breathe out. Clear your mind from every thought that you have. Focus on the force. Push the practice saber to another corner of the room.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth after listening to his master's wisdom focused hard and cleared his head. Once again he channeled his energy to his hand and this time he focused it only moving the practice saber. The saber would fly from the table and land in the corner of the room as instructed. Laziryth then became more confident and was ready for the next objective.

"finally I have succeeded.. I am growing more confident master in my abilities, however I do not know how to control the strength of my pushes" Laziryth rambles. Laziryth then turned to his master and awaited further instructions.

Mike was impressed. It took him about three or four times before he was able to do the force push. Now it was time to move on to the force pull, Mike reached out his hand and the lsaber drifted to his hand. Mike grabbed the saber.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “You will learn how to focus more to make it more fluently in battle. I was just trying to get you to start it. Now, as you can see. I had my practice saber fly into my hand. I want you to do the same. Remember what I had previously talked about. Breathe and clear your mind. Focus on the saber. Pull it into your hand.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth nodded and looked over at his practice saber some 20 feet away. Laziryth then began to focus again this time it felt more routine.. Some what easier to find his touch. He would reach towards the saber gently and the saber would shake before lifting slowly off the ground. The practice saber wobbled sparaticaly as it levitated. Then the saber began to slowly move across the room towards Laziryth. He intensified the pull as it came a little faster. The saber then landed in Laziryth's hand.

"I did it." Laziryth said feeling confident.

Laziryth then began to feel like his work was paying off. He then waited for his master to give him further instructions.

Mike knew that the force pull would be a lot easier to do. He just wanted to test out his apprentice. Mike force pushed the table and put it in the middle of the room. He, then, ran to the table and force jumped over the table.

“It is time to learn how to do a force jump,” said Mike. “I need you to do what I taught you, but this time focus on you jumping over this table. Go ahead. Remember, clear your mind and focus.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth turned his attention to the table ready to attempt a force jump one of the moves he had no idea how his nearly completely metal body would handle.
He breathed in and out as he focused.. He started at a brisk jog before ending in a sprint he then would leap high.. Higher then he had ever leapt in his life. He landed and turned towards his master shocked at what he had just done..

"I felt like I have flown" Laziryth states in shock of his abilities.

Laziryth would turn and leap the table again landing in front of his master this time nearly landing on his face.

"gotta work on the Landing. " Laziryth says getting his balance..

"what's next? " Laziryth asked patiently and excited to learn more.

Mike knew that his apprentice was having a good day, but it was time to give him pain. Mike picked up his apprentice’s saber and thrown it at Laz. Mike grabbed his own saber and activated it. It was time to show his apprentice how to do form I.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “It is time to talk about form I saber fighting. Please activate your saber just like I did.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Mike started to walk in a circle around his apprentice with his lightsaber pointed at him. He stopped and started to ask a simple question but did not ask it. This will, hopefully, not be a hard form to complete.

“Form I,” said Mike. “The mother of all lightsaber forms. I will be teaching you this form. This form is what everyone learns the first time they use a saber. Darth Traya used it the most. Before we start let me show you where people can die.”

Mike attempted to hit his apprentice at the head area, both arms, both legs, and back to show emphasis on the major hit points.

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Each hit stung intensely like nothing he had ever felt. His pain tolerance was high but the swings from his master brought him to his knees.

Laziryth attempted to rise from his knees barely having the strength. Laziryth looked at his master and answered.

"I see master. "

Laziryth practiced his swings like his master had hit him with on the air around them trying to mimick the stance and swing techniques.

"How was that? " Laziryth asked for his master's opinion.

Mike was happy that his apprentice was in pain. He needed to learn that war was not a game. War is a lifestyle. He will reveal why it is like this, now.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “War is not a lifestyle. War is pain and anger. There is something you need to remember through out your full entire life. If I even ask what this is, you should say it without fail. This is our slogan and pledge. This is what we will follow through everything. Even if we get strike down or win. Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, we gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken The Force shall set me free. Repeat this to me now!”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, we gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken The Force shall set me free."Laziryth repeats it immediately becoming energized by his master's new tone.

Laziryth wondered what had sparked such a energetic showing from his master but whatever was he enjoyed it. Laziryth stood tall and amped ready to continue his training after reciting the words his master had asked of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom