Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The First Training

Mike used his force lightening and aimed it at Laz. He needed to make sure that Laz knew what to do and remember. Mike was happy that his apprentice was learning a vailuable lesson. The lightening was just a tad. It could not kill Laz, but it would really hurt him.

“Apprentice!” said Mike. “Say it again!”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth dropped to his knees at his master's mercy. In pain screaming and squirming. Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

"Through passion, .....I gain strength. .....Through strength, I gain ....power. Through power, we gain victory. Through victory my chains are ....broken The Force shall set me free... " Laziryth finishes trying his best to speak to his master.

"Please stop! " Laziryth begs.

Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Mike stopped the force lightening. He was not done yet. Mike looked at his apprentice with no mercy in his eyes. His apprentice needed to learn.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “I am your master. You are just a slave there broken. I can control you, but I will give compassion. If it was up to another master, they would have killed you and brought you back to life. Therefore, I made this faction. This faction is where we stop all this cruelty. Now, get up. Lets continue our lesson on Form I lightsaber technique.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth rose up his legs wobbling under his weight barely being able to stand on his own. His cybernetics scrambled to reset after the onslaught of electricity.

"I live to serve you master.. I will fight till my last breath for this faction." Laziryth stated as his condition began to stabilize.

"what's next? " Laziryth pressed on.

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth easily followed his movements due to his cybernetics. He tracked the movements and did exactly as shown.

"My cybernetics allow me to follow physical feats easily master" Laziryth states now fully recovered. From the lightning barrage.

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth swiped swiftly in a horizontal manner with great power and speed. After finishing the swing he would take the pre combat stance shown to him by his master.

"Was that correct master? " Laziryth questioned.

Laziryth had hoped he was pleasing his master knowing his skills physically. Laziryth stood ready for his master's response.

Mike nodded his head. He saw his reflection in his apprentice. Mike saw that it was good and went to another step. He reversed the cut to the other side.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “You are doing well, but we are not done yet. Lastly, I need you to reverse the horizontal cut.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth nodded and reversed the swing as his master instructed. Laziryth enjoyed the saber training more then anything. Perhaps because he felt it was his most skilled aspect. Following his swing he awaits his master's next move

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth followed his instructions to the T leaving nothing to chance. Laziryth after performing the move looked happy that he was finally becoming what he had envisioned himself all thanks to his wonderful teacher.

"What is next my master? " Laziryth finished the swipe and waited for further instructions.

Last edited:
Mike did a downward cut. He was carefully watching his apprentice. The first time he did that, he accidently numbed his leg. It hurt as fire and water on different sides of a body part.

“Now,” said Mike. “I want you to do a downward cut.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth nodded and took his stance this time being more careful then before trying not to numb his leg once again. Laziryth would perform the downward cut as instructed. Laziryth was pleased that he didn't hit himself like before.

"I feel like I am progressing well master." Laziryth stated
questionable.

Mike was really pleased. The form is just about to be finished. There was just one more move to complete the form. Mike did a Reverse Downward thrust.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “Now you will do a reverse downward thrust. This is the last move. After you do this, I am going to teach you how to defend yourself with it.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth was ready he followed his master and performed the reverse downward thrust nearly perfectly. Laziryth was happy to be advancing and his confidence made him successful.

"I am ready for your next lesson master" Laziryth lowered his head in respect.

Mike was happy for his apprentice. He started to show all the steps to blocking. Mike decided that he would do all of it in slow motion, because Laz did a good job during the attack mode. Mike did a High Block, Outside Block, Reverse Outside block, Wing Block, Down Ward Block, and Reverse Downward Block in slow succession.

“Apprentice,’ said Mike. “That is how you defend yourself. Now I want you to do exactly what I just showed you.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth studied his movements slowly and attempted multiple times each blocking stance. Laziryth was worried that he would do bad so he made sure he followed each step slowly. Laziryth continued to repeat the blocking stances slowly one at a time.

"I am trying my best master." Laziryth says repeating the movements as shown by his master.

Mike saw that Laz was having some issues. Mike did not exaggerate what was going on. Mike saw that his apprentice was doing ok. It was not like he did not understand the steps. Mike decided that it was time to call in a surprise. He pressed a button on the wall and there came a TX-1 Robot carrying a practice saber.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “You did good. Yes, you have some problems, but there are nothing like practice. Practice makes perfect. Now I want you to beat this robot up with your practice saber, but this time only use the skills I have taught you.”

Laziryth Laziryth

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth was surprised by the TX seemingly coming out of no where. Laziryth would dash backwards putting some distance between him and the droid.

The droid rushed him saber above his head ready to swing. Laziryth would raise his saber performing an overhead block getting his first taste of saber contact. The feeling was like no other. Laziryth then attempted his own horizontal strike sweeping from left to right. The TX blocked it effortlessly angering Laziryth. Laziryth became inpatient wanting to prove he was a worthy contender with a saber.

Laziryth then would clash with the droid once again this time really using his physical strength to push the droids saber back into its own chest shocking it. Laziryth then used a force push sending the bot a few feet backwards landing on its back. Laziryth then lept into the air saber over his head and landed a heavy downward strike putting a ln end to the TX till he was no longer stunned from the effects of a practice saber.

Laziryth deactivated his saber and looked over at his master out of breath.

"That was fun.. Certainly not easy, but fun nonetheless. " Laziryth stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom