Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Thyrsian Crusade [OOC Thread.]

scJEqX3.png
Freedom must be won by blood.
2XmGUvB.png
This thread has been a long time in the making.

For those of you who don't know me or my work, I've been fleshing out the lore of the Thyrsian people and the Sun Guard for just under two years. There have been countless nights where I've toiled with the species, their homeworld, and history. Making sure it all made sense - including whatever scraps of information could be found on Chaos. I suppose you could say it's become a passion project of mine. But, I've strived to keep it entirely organic - as I've happily flavoured the narrative by including details from others.

Thus, we've come to one of the most crucial beats in my faction, and my character's narrative. It has been something that I've been working towards for ages. I've also time-skipped past this historical event because I've become an invasion relic that needs his combat fix.

However, while the outcome may already be determined, I still want to flesh out the details, and am more than happy to roll with whatever happens in the thread. That's where you - those lovely folks interested in taking part in this endeavour - come in. Conflict is one of the greatest motivations in any good story, and my writers and I need folks other than myself to write the opposition.

Thus, I'm posting up this thread to see who'd be interested in writing Characters, NPC's or Allies of the Echani Compact. They're a radical group of pale-skinned Moon worshippers that managed to unite the Echani Star Cluster against the Thyrsian people. As well as subjecting the Sunborn to a century of enslavement, and devoured their planet's natural resources.

To sweeten the deal, for both sides, I've decided to make thematic submissions for those that take part; each themed for the faction(s) they back. While your character would be paid via credits and precious materials, I'd rather make it worth your time - as a writer - to take part in this ambitious endeavour.

With that being said? I'm not a fan of third parties and would implore those that seek to act in such a manner sit out. There are a plethora of opportunities to take part on either side, and that's how I'd like to keep it. Clear cut and defined.

Now that's out of the way; I'll be posting the main thread up in a few days as I finish editing and tidying up some narrative hooks.

I hope and look forward to seeing what the future holds for this thread and Thyrsus thereafter.

So, a few days ended turning into a few weeks. Classes kicked my behind something fierce. Anyways, those that are still interested in partaking in this little endeavour - please feel free to pick a side and jump in. I've set the stage in media res, so we can get right into the thick of the action without having to deal with all of the boring build up. I'll be linking the thread in the OP - as well as this post for accessibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom