Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private [The Family] What Lurks Beneath

I L I A N A⠀R Ö H R
Morning rays of sunshine shot through the window's wooden shutters, allowing all but a glimpse of the Matriscan Mountains if seen at a specific angle. Dust still settling throughout the room as the sun highlighted it, giving the office a lovely warm hue; A gentle, warm breeze flowed through the wooden shutters of the
OqYv238.png
administration office of Castello Matrisca in the early Epican morning.

Ily' sat, in the silence, in quiet contemplation- pondering when the arrival of Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron occur, and where they should go for the specific kind of information they needed. Hundreds of villages and towns dotted the Epican landscape, the most important to them being within Malkuth territory; Names and general information was easy enough to find, yet they yearned for more information, a list of Epican crime families who occupied said towns & villages.

"
Ah, Ms. Sivron," she'd get up from behind her desk, her empty gaze into nothingness suddenly averted, "I'm told you're one of the 'go-to-people' for.. acquiring digital information, yes?" Ily' extended her hand to offer a handshake, seeing as was their first time meeting, "Well, I could do with a hand, if you're available.."

She swooped around to her desk again, clicking a button and bringing a holographic map of a city up, with certain points of interests marked, "
This is the city of Calencia, the capital of the Malkuth Clan's territory- though not their home," she changed the hologram to a picture of a large structure, "I'm assuming you've done your research before you arrived?"

"
This is what the locals refer to as the 'city hall,' though it's nothing but a stronghold for the clan~ we need to get in and find the Malkuth's compendium of local crime families, giving us a chance to see who owns what and who we could work with.." she then brought up blueprints on the holoprojector, "you interested?"

Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron

TAG: Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr

Xiann let out a yawn as she walked around the last corner to the office of Iliana. The recent late nights were starting to catch up to her. After this job she was going to sleep for a week, maybe two. The Twi’lek knocked on the door and walked into the office when she saw Iliana sat staring into space. Was she waiting for her? Was she late? Or did this woman just have nothing else to do?

Xiann raised her hand in greeting, though didn’t wave proper as she was holding a large rolled up sheet of paper. “Morning.” She Placed the rolled paper to the edge of the holotable, “I am indeed good with digital information and it just so happens I am available. Isn’t that a coincidence?” She smirked slightly before leaning forward to look over the holoprojection that came up, placing her cup by the paper as she did. “I’m always interested in meeting new people.”

She looked over the markings on the map for a moment seeming to think to herself. She shook her head as any new ideas she had hit a roadblock until she finally reached for the large paper she brought and unrolled over the table, blocking the projection. It was a detailed schematic of the fortification that was ‘city hall’ with other layers of schematics stuck over the original indicating where modification had been made to the original building. It also had multiple ‘doodle’ of arrows and brief summaries of points of interest on the building itself.

Xiann pointed at three large circles she had drawn at points around the edge of the building, “These are the hardline connections. They connect it’s network to the rest of the planet, they also have built-in disconnectors that can be triggered if a digital attack is detected. If you want digital info, we’ll have to log in from inside the building. Best bet is the terminal in the big office, less likely to be monitored as its so far in the building and I doubt they want all they’re business being watched.” She pointed at a room towards the back of the building.

The Twi’lek raised her eyes and looked up and down Iliana making no effort to hide it either. Could she pull it off? Probably. Not worth the risk. She then pointed to the Eastside of the building, “The entire building has DuraSteel reinforcement to prevent breech, however while this makes breeching it extremely difficult, climbing it becomes much easier. And thanks to thin layer of faux brick they used to make it appear to still fit in our mag-boots won’t make loud clanking noises as we walk up.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom