Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Explorers Guild Holds an Expo

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
A faily cheap well rounded and strong battle driod, sounds like a ground version of an x-wing. If she could get her hands on some paint and camouflaging equipment as well as change some thing around on the software she'd have a faily reliable spotter driod she could use to carry that new gun she recently acquired.

"What are the optical sensors on this thing like and how much for one?"

[member="Dresden M'koor"]

Myra

M
"Perfect vision for 300 meters. Not the best.. but it does what it's supposed to." He pauses before continuing "3000 Credits per droid."

[member="Formorta"]

It seemed a fair price for something that last a while, eaching into on of her ammo pouched she pulled out the required credits counting them to make sure she had the right amount.

"On last thing what type of keeza (weapon) does it come with upon purchase?"

She might be able to haggle down the piece if she could just outfit it with one of her own weapons, if not an extra blaster in the arsenal is always a plus.

[member="Dresden M'koor"]

[member="Eliza Raxis"]

Explorer's Guild? Thousands of independent captains? The Wretched Hive absolutely had to be there. The old Starcrest medium freighter, modded within an inch of its life, had picked a spot near the edge of the expo and opened its cargo bay doors. Power tools squealed and thumped and interwove with the scents of a workshop. And not just any workshop: the Hive's outlaw techs ranked among the best. They didn't come into the Core Worlds much, though. Fully half the crew was off taking in the sights and experiences of Coruscant's less reputable sectors. For his part, Jorus sat on the Hive's ramp, ate street meat off styroplast, and gave out pamphlets labeled 'Code of the Outer Rim'.

Only shoot first if you have to.
Honor distress calls and ships in need.
Take no slaves or indentures
Reject no stowaways or castaways.
Pay tariffs when they're fair or when you need to.
Never mutiny against a sane captain.
Only screw over those that earn it.
Never lose your sense of proportion for a cause or a grudge.
Don't impose your principles, whatever they are.
On someone else's ship, live like you're a guest, but work and fight like it's your home.
Give a fair share of salvage to the heirs when you can.
Improve your skills and pay your own way.
Slavers and reavers get no quarter.

Myra

M
"The B9 comes with a fully functional E-11 blaster rifle." He grins at the woman, the E-11 wasn't new.. but it was still effective.

[member="Formorta"]

An E-11. Small light and effective, perhaps she would add that to her own personal armaments and give the driod her mor powerful weopns
"All right you have a deal", she handed over the right amount of credits to [member="Dresden M'koor"], even if the thing did break down or was damaged she could repair it herself with her own machanic skills. "Pleasure doing business I guess".

Myra

M
dresden takes the credits with a nod "Indeed! I'll have the droid sent around shortly" Seeing as the droid he brought with him was purchased by Eliza

[member="Formorta"]

"actually could i come with, I was planning on checking out the other exhibits anyways" she slung some thing on over her shoulder and put some other on her back. "it will also give me a chance to test the droid out, i might need it to help carry somethings, 6 arms can only do so much".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom