Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Empires Joining

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom landed on the planet of Osseriton the capital of the Fel Empire. He had come on diplomatic business. He had gotten permission from the Mand'alor [member="Yasha Mantis"] to come and place a embassy on the planet. He should have no problems as his fathers company had come here ages ago to set up. They had yet to finish the location as they had to knock down older buildings to being setting it up properly.

As the craft landed, Tom stepped out in is personal beskargam. He was a Mandalorian first diplomat second. Manadalorians were honour bound to wear there armour after all. However he had decided to leave any guards or defences on board the shuttle. This was a peaceful talk not one that require 4 bodyguards or that. He would stand just off the shuttle waiting for the emperor of the Fel Empire.

[member="Toran Fel"]

RexyDiv.png

It had been a long time coming this day. Months of work, numerous diplomatic envoys and delegations, and now, a newly built complex. The Mandalorian Embassy, unlike many buildings on Osseriton belonging to the Empire was built on the side of a mountain. A sprawling complex covering nearly an entire side of the mountain, pure white structures with Mandalorian banners flapping in the breeze stood out against the grey mountain around it. Numerous landing pads were built across the numerous levels, though only a few were finished. Numerous training rooms had been built throughout the complex, as well as several sleeping barracks. The Embassy was turning more and more into a private colony rather then a diplomatic structure. no matter what was finished, Toran kept thinking of new things to add. The Mandalorian builders had been accommodating to Toran's desires, working quite efficiently.

Now, Toran stood on one of the few finished landing pads, no Imperial Knights or stormtroopers nearby. As was proper, there were no Fel soldiers within the Embassy. Once it was built, he would turn over full control to the Empire. As the Mandalorian representative approached, he hoped it would approve.

"Welcome to Osseriton."

[member="Tom Taff"]

Richard Von

R

As he lowered to the planet's surface he decided to come and show some friendly enthusiasm, this is a good time to shove his foot in the door within the Fel Empire as he had not yet met many members but hopefully today would change that he would be able to show what he had to offer. As his ship lowered above the landing pad his Corvette extending landing feet touched down on the ground he was not flying his skill with piloting was basic so he allowed the droids onboard to fly the ship. Walking to the back of the ship from the cockpit as he watched the ship touch down through the front window he didn't need any weapons this was a friendly trip opening the back door the sun blinding him as he had been in a darker room for the past few hours putting his in front of his face to block the sun he stepped out.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom would take his helmet off greeting [member="Toran Fel"]. "Thank you for welcoming me to your planet. I trust our builders and materials were enough to your liking Emperor of the Fel Empire?" Tom would ask while holding his hand out for a hand shake. "So what have you made for us? I have heard some of the reports but I would like to have a look inside." He would then begin walking towards the building.

"So tell me how has your empire been going? I have heard some stories that you guys took an old one sith base and recently expanded you territory. If so you guys are defiantly making your impact on the galaxy. I must also ask how did our two empires become allies, I have never received a proper report on the reason why. So many conflicting reports I have never cleared it up, so emperor are you able to clear it for me?"

[member="Richard Von"]

RexyDiv.png

[member="Tom Taff"]

Mykes had taken up an offer given by Tom to come along, and so he did. On board the ship he was, the ship Tom had come on. But he waited for Tom to leave before he did anything. He peeked down the ramp to see Tom was leaving for the building, watching as his lover was moving off without him. He hesitated, unsure of what to do. Stay with the ship? Go with Tom? Stay with the ship, go with Tom. Stay with the ship, go with Tom. He was indecisive at that moment. He must have looked rather silly just standing there, watching as they went along. Mykes knew Tom had brought him along for a reason, it just did not come to mind what it was yet.

[member="Richard Von"] [member="Toran Fel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom