Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eighth Battle - Coalition Invasion of Triumvirate Ruusan

People: [member="Ameli Trahir"], [member="Dak Canton"], [member="Cameron Centurion"]

There was a hopeless shrug there, somewhere mid-rant as Ameli declared she was done yet quite obviously wasn’t. Eyes burned and emotions flared as the blonde let her vanity get the better of her once more. What did that make it, the third damn time this week? The soldier entered the room at just the right time to make the whelp shut up. Sena perked her brows in his direction and gave him a careful look over. He didn’t strike her as one of the regular around here, and the woman would know, she had spent most of her time going over the list of nearly everyone who lived around here.

Granted, it was all skimmed with very little interest. She was a person of action, not a person of inaction. Bureaucracy was the very definition of dread.

With a careful pat on Ameli’s shoulder she handed the acolyte her leather jacket as a way to make her feel better. It probably did little to help her mood, but hey, nobody could say Sena hadn’t tried. And all that without uttering a single word as if her lips had suddenly sealed because of the presence of a stranger. Some would ask themselves why, and the answer to that was actually quite simple.

Why the heck not? Everyone wanted to be their special snowflake and in this Sena was no different.

'You are still our voice in this.' Sena spoke, telepathically of course, to her partner. 'If you ruin that jacket I will kill you.'

Click, clack the boots sounded off as the two women followed [member="Dak Canton"] to wherever they were needed.

Allies: [member="Loray Tares"] | [member="Dagorn"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"]
Enemies: [member="Joza Perl"]
Equipment: Koodan battle armor | Sith Aspis | Grabthar-class Breaching Hammer | Gun of Command | Greatsaber

Blubbery brows drew together in a ravine of a frown. The boy was still furious, but that could not be helped. The girl's plight, on the other hand, was very much the opposite. Orcus was loath to let so much work go by the wayside all because of an improper timetable in the Jedi invasion. The groundwork was set, all he needed was for Vanitas to show he had a measure of wit along with all that rage.

Calling for reinforcements could prove troublesome. The valley was, by this point, awash with Silver and Triumvirate alike. Blaster bolts whined through the air and the dull boom of explosions cracked not far off. As was so often the case between Jedi and Sith, the battle devolved into a whirlwind of close combat - saber against saber.

Orcus had no wish to be caught unawares by a team of Jedi, but he was hardly defenseless. The Sith Lord's malevolent presence rolled out, an enshrouded fogbank of Dark Side energy. He basked in the nexus, drawing in aphotic power until he could drink no more, swelling with that hideous might. A shuddering breath left his lips.

Black eyes glittered dangerously, glancing between Haytham and Joza as the young man stepped forward, hand extended.

"He is correct. We will not allow you to befall harm. The same cannot be said for the Jedi, I'm afraid. Why do you still fight for them?"

Allies: Nearby SSC
Enemies: [member="Darth Orcus"], [member="Haytham Kaze"], [member="Dagorn"]
Objective: Not be seduced
Gear: 2x blue lightsabers, Sasori Armor, Ranger Shotgun, AI Wrist Blaster, 1x standard Vibroblade

Green eyes flickered and then tightened in apprehension as Haytham reached out towards her. Physical battles were often far easier for her to power though. Broken bones and bruises were simple to keep up with. They typically left no confusion, no mixed emotions in their wake. Joza did not want to pit her broken head against the one Sith that cause her to hesitate.

“I don’t understand.” She took a step back despite herself, letting her composed facade waver. She trusted Haytham, but not his Master. This…this was not what she had expected to encounter here on Ruusan. Involuntarily, her saber arm twitched. “Why now? Here, on the battlefield and not any time before then? All those years…” Certainly it would have been easier for Haytham to sway her while in the throes of passion, would it not? On second thought, she might have just gotten mad at him.

But then she felt the rich presence of the dark energy from Orcus and it gave her pause. She’d felt the call of the dark side before. Haytham had seen it twice now within her. But this was something that made her shudder and caused her to remain rooted to the ground for a long moment. For a second her gaze would find that of the Sith Lord’s, surprisingly contemplative as if she were truly considering her reasons for fighting alongside the Sanctum.

You could be with him every day…

As if broken from her trance, Joza swallowed thickly as she refocused into Orcus’ hazardous gaze before turning away quickly.

Stop. Clear your head, silly girl. It’s nothing more than Sith trickery. He’s using him against you.

“I have my reasons.” She exhaled sharply through her nose, as if willing her dangerously ambiguous thoughts to be expelled from her body with the breath. Briefly, the current of wind around her would spike in intensity before settling back to a gentle rotating breeze. “I’m afraid I have no interest in picking another team. I suppose you'll have to slay me.”

Keep it together!

Allies: Sith Triumvirate (Got you back, boo).
Enemies: Filthy mudbloods invaders.

Armament:
Armour.
Nagajj & Tsaisibola.
Rudis of the Dark Lord.
2x curved hilt lightsabres.
Vibrodagger.

Ruusan. Darth Ophidia remembered her early days fighting for the One Sith, when the Republic still spread far and wide. She had been part of a raid on this very planet; in fact, this very valley. Now it belonged to a whole other coalition of Sith who had seemingly forgotten the Dark Lord for whom they so blindly dealt death to the unprepared. Then again, so had many of the One Sith. The Council ruled with an iron hand, in which she was a digit. However, on this day, she would fight for the right of their rivals in the dark to hold the once Valley of the Jedi, now a fortress of the Sith Triumvirate. For what end? For whispers and for pride.

Cold scales slipped over the bare skin of Ophidia’s fingers as the Nagajj climbed her torso to scale her shoulders. The Tsaisibola slithered out from her crossed legs and raised its head, swaying left to right while its forked tongue lashed out and tasted the air. The Sith Lord remained in stillness as her half-closed eyes gazed into the darkness of the enclosed corridor. She breathed in through her nostrils, filling her lungs with precious air, before pressing it out between her black painted lips. With each breath, she felt the restraint of the cuirass. It allowed her enough room to breathe fully, yet it fit snugly to her form. The leather interior of her hood weighed on her hairless scalp as the helmet was not yet placed upon her ashen crown.

The Pale Assassin was watching, waiting like the coiled serpents that draped her armoured form. Her presence melted into the Force, dispersed in the shadows. Yet, through the shadows her burning gaze pierced like the eyes of a predator. She had placed her web and awaited the prey.

The Nagajj, turned its snout down into the collar of her robes and slithered inside the raised hood. As if diving into a pool of water, the white serpent merged with her flesh. Darth Ophidia’s hands reached out and plucked the helmet from its placement at her side. Bowing her head, she accepted its protection. The helmet fastened, its systems booted and adjusted to the surroundings. She could feel muscles activating in her cheeks, pulling the corners of her mouth into a wicked smile, completely concealed behind the cover of the helmet.

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
Objective: .
Allies: [member="Darth Orcus"] | ]

His jaw clenched when she spoke those first words. His hand slid along the weapon in his left hand and he closed his eyes for a moment to focus. "We spoke plenty of what'll happen on the battlefield." And he left it at that. Those had been times when they were both consumed by their passions and lust for each other, but Haytham remembered. He remembered too many things.

"Why not now?" He retorted. "You're insulting the both of us by saying that. You would not have come. You were scared of the colour of my eyes." He shook his head as he took another step towards her, uncaring of the surrounding dangers as he continues speaking. "You're fighting yourself by remaining with the Jedi, Joza." His golden orbs burned in his skull as he stared at her, feeling the presence of Orcus in the Force, the sensation of him just... Growing in power from standing there.

His arm dropped down to his side heavily.

"No one will slay you today, Joza Perl. We fight for the same thing," he waves a hand behind him to Orcus. "If you've spoken to my Master behind my back, then you should know that it is truth. That should be proof enough that we are not the monsters that are the One Sith." He felt the Dark Side travel through his body, empowering his person as he rolled his shoulders back, acutely aware of the ongoings around them. The Force snaked out in every direction from his person to sense... To feel the loss of life. He drew on it as every loss of life joined those that had passed so long ago. "The Dark Side is slowly corrupting you here. Whether you turn now, or an hour from now, the outcome will be the same.

And so will my feelings."

Allies: [member="Darth Orcus"] [member="Dagorn"] [member="Haytham Kaze"]
Enemies: ?
Objective: Play catch up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5mnDcZu0I0​
War. Was never good for anything and least now than ever before. Shargon watched as the Triumvirate forces began to dispatch toward the Valley of the Jedi. He himself had orders to do that same but he seemed to be taking his time. A causal walk toward his destination. Adorned in all black cloth, a very thin material. Odd. Wisps of black smoke leaked from the openings of his feet, wrists, neck & waist. Shargons visage was that of a expressionless face, a mask made of clay that mysteriously rested their in place. The way Shargon moved was odd and unnatural in nature. A slow start and suddenly his next three steps were a jogging speed. The whole motion made his stick out from everyone else and not in a good way. Shargon began to wrap his mind and lose himself in deep though about what was to come.

" What if they ensslave me? I dont want to be ensslaved again. Nooo. NO. But I can esscape? Yesss" he asked himself feel rather equivocal about his orders. He feared for his life, which was odd since he was not very human. Shargon was a Filar-Nitzan and a force sensitive one at that. A mass of black smoke telekinetic-ally covered in thin cloth to make him feel better about fitting in. Telekinesis was that only abilitiy he knew how to use besides force weapon and that was only for self defense.

" The Triumvirate will bring Or-der f-rom thiss chaoss. Yess.. They will. " He shook his head up and down with a nod. Lost in his thoughts the odd black figure was surprised when he looked around to find himself alone in his travels and talking to himself. What a strange fellow.

" Theey musst of lefft me..again." he muttered looking at the troopers in the distance.

Opponents: [member="Ijaat Mereel"]
Gear: Weapons in Signature
The mandalorian glanced over at his opposition, seeing the progress his mentor was making in shaping the blade. The smith smiled as he looked at his mentor. Still a better smith than him, after all this time. Still a better craftsman. With his new found powers, there was no telling what Ijaat would make when his hammer stopped striking the metal he worked with. When the Forge he was using died down.

Draco hadn't been expecting a fight on this day, and so many of his crafting supplies, such as a Talisman of Concentration and a small piece of emerald green pontite, where present. Things he would miss if he lost them, but things he needed in order to truly make a master-piece.

The young beskarsmith dabbled in Sith Alchemy, more than dabbled, and in Force Imbuement, but his skills were rudimentary, rugged, unrefined. In many cases he relied on the guidance of a more skilled, more practiced Alchemist in order to maximize what he could actually make. But when he lacked that guidance, he relied on raw power to force his way to what he desired. What shone in his mind's eye.

Had he been more prepared for this Duel of Smiths, he would have toiled day and night in the Valley of the Jedi, drawing on its power slowly and methodically to see him through. But, he was not, instead he needed to be done about the same time as his mentor. Tradition indicated that the pair would test their works when they were completed, and that meant they needed to be done almost the same time, or Ijaat would be testing his sword on Draco while Draco tried to complete the hammer before him.

Bringing the blackstone hammer down again on red hot metal clanged, echoing through the cavern where the font of the valley's power resided. The metal began to take what would be its final shape, slowly but surely. Draco's work wouldn't take as long to shape and grind to perfection, but the etching and Force Imbuement would require more time that Ijaat would need to finish a simple songsteel sword. Scale peeled off the euk'gar as the hammer head began to take shape, the face small and squared. The backspike being pulled out to length, about a hand's length. The shaft, also crafted of euk'gar would spear through the head and form a spike, about a hand's width long atop the weapon. Then he would forge weld the piece into one and work out as many of the stress points as he would be able to.

Crafting came easy to him, in truth. Not as easy as some of the Sith Alchemists of old, or the ones currently running around, but it came naturally. To find perfection in an object was something Draco had long sought, but been unable to find. The hammer clanged again, driving sparks throughout the small alcove his Forge had been set up in. Smoke filled the air again as blood quenched the metal and the Force wrapped around them both, black fire burning hotter than ever, slowly melting the shaft to the head of the hammer.

There was much work to be done, but it was beginning to look like he would at least have a weapon when Ijaat was finished. He just hoped he would have the time to etch it and set the green pontite into the pommel like he wanted.

Allies: [member="Loray Tares"] | [member="Dagorn"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Shargon'Ta"]
Enemies: [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Jericho"]
Equipment: Koodan battle armor | Sith Aspis | Grabthar-class Breaching Hammer | Gun of Command | Greatsaber

The Herglic remained silent. Vanitas' would persuade her. He could feel it in the ebb and tide of the Force. Futures upon futures, sifting through his mind like shifting sand beneath a wind. Never the same twice, an undulating ocean that he might drown in if he treaded in its waters long enough. Sink all the way to the bottom, crushed by the sheer numbers, so many possibilities. He reached out, but caught only glimpses before they slipped through his flippers.

No true expert in reading the ripples, Orcus withdrew his mind from those murky depths and focused on the here and now. He scanned the battlefield, alert for danger Within the Valley's ravine, they were surrounded by outcrops of craggy rocks that hid them from view of the majority of the battlefield, but Orcus could sense several presences approaching.

He pointed a flipper in the direction of two presences (that of Connor Harrison and Jericho) and spoke to the rest of his entourage not busy with a couple's squabble. "Shargon'Ta, Dagorn, the other Jedi grow near. Stop them."

Allies: ???
Enemies: ???
Objective: ???
Gear: 2x blue lightsabers, Sasori Armor, Ranger Shotgun, AI Wrist Blaster, 1x standard Vibroblade

“We did.” She confirmed, jaw set as if she were challenging him. She recalled before she even knew of his affiliation, when she was only a few months into her apprenticeship. Would he kill her if he had to? No, of course not. But there was the briefest hesitation in his answer when she asked him again several years later. He was honest, she’ll give him that. They didn’t know where their respective paths would take them, but they knew that this day would come. Unspoken, but they knew.

And it seemed as if [member="Haytham Kaze"] had prepared for it. She could sense his strength, the power and resolve he gathered from the nexus as well as the other dark sided presences in the valley. Her fist clenched, and her saber deactivated as he drew near. “No,” She shook her head, stray wisps of red gliding around her face, but she would physically stand her ground as he approached. “This isn’t you, Haytham. Corruption? Is that something you want for me? Because I don’t remember having a conversation like this in the past. I thought you respected my choices, as I had your own.”

A handful of familiar existences rolled over her senses, and she breathed them in. [member="Jericho"]. [member="Solan Charr"]. They were near. They would not be happy, but this was her battle.

“You and I both know that this does not mark the beginning of my corruption.” She cast an arm out, gesturing to the valley as a whole. “Tell me, will the outcome be the same if I never manage to make the complete transition? Will you still love me then?” She exhaled heavily, through her nose again. Joza challenged his confidence with her own, but an inward seed of panic settled into her chest. “It doesn’t have to be this way, Haytham. We don’t have to do this, any of this to be happy.” Her voice turned, taking on a distinct pleading note.

Glancing over at [member="Darth Orcus"], she nearly glared at the Herglic for setting this into motion.

“You are not fighting against holy men. You think the Sanctum will not slay a traitor?”

Obj: PVP with them Sith.
Allies: Jericho
Enemies: None at the moment
Observing: [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Darth Orcus"], [member="Haytham Kaze"]
Equipment: 2x Lightsabers, 15x Vibrodaggers, Jung-jii Fiber Armor, belt with number of pouches for seeds.

Solan leaned his chin against his hand while he sat on a chair made from Veins. The familiar feeling of [member="Joza Perl"] had lead him in this direction and he knew that Jericho would not be far behind. When he had arrived he had thought there might be something worth jumping into but soon he found himself smiling. 'It appears that Red has found herself in the middle of a lover's querrel. Oh young love.' He smiled as the thoughts flooded into his mind and that was when he had created his chair of veins after dropping a few seeds on the ground.

The feeling of the darkside was a bit of a hard thing to ignore. He was almost going to smile and drink in the feeling but he knew that if he did that the effects would counteract all of the progress that he had been making. Granted he knew that if he did start fighting it would be useless to avoid drinking in that dark energy in the area but hey, there was a bit for everyone and maybe he wouldn't get effected by it too much.

No doubt that [member="Dagorn"] and [member="Shargon'Ta"] would have sense him being nearby, it wasn't like he was trying to hide himself, but out of his presence and the fact that far more threatening individuals were on the way... well he assumed they would go after the other two before messing with the fly that Solan was. He was just there incase that the chance of Joza being kidnapped again. BEing that he had known about the last rescue involving her, he was rather sure that the other two would be able to stop anything like that.

It was times like this he thought about carrying edible plants on his person, he was getting hungry and this drama was getting good.

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
Allies: [member="Darth Orcus"], [member="Dagorn"]

Darth Vanitas stared into Joza's eyes. "Corruption?" He repeated with a shake of his head. "If it truly is corruption, then it is a necessary evil to bring peace to the Galaxy. To rid my homeworld of tomb raiders and so called Jedi that'll let the tools that can help bring it about in storage, collecting dust." His black mane went from side to side again, momentarily closing his eyes. "Everyday there is someone that makes a sacrifice. You would be more alike a Jedi if you sided with me, than if you continue with these Jedi."

He stopped stepping towards her.

The distance between them was short, but he wasn't going to draw any closer to her.

"You do not need to make a complete transition to the Dark Side to fight alongside me..." He let his sentence drag on, his deep voice was soft as he spoke, "I'll love you no matter what, you know that." When he heard her pleading tone, his jaw clenched, but he shook his head again at her. He aimed to remain strong, and he would as he continues on to say, his voice cracking, "I know these are not holy men. They have come here to kill those I work alongside of. They have come here to kill Orcus, to kill me." His voice was tight as he spoke, she wouldn't let that happen, would she? The thought of imagining her betraying him was... Unthinkable. "They are more alike the One Sith barbarians coming here to exterminate us, Joza... Are you going to let them kill me?"

He blinks at her.

It was his turn to plead.

In an even lower voice, Vanitas yanked on their bond in the Force, tugging on those durasteel connections between them as he says, "Are you going to help them kill me?"

Gear: Weapons in Bio
Opponents: [member="Draco Vereen"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wirkuuCjLCY​
There was a saying he had heard as a young Mando'ad when he made his first beskad in his fathers forge on one of his infrequent trips back to the family homestead. It wasn't one that was unique to Mandalorians by any means, the sentiment at the very least behind the words was almost universal really. But somehow, the way his father spoke it seemed to make it all the more poigant and fitting for a man of his people who had been so storied a smith. Even now, as he toiled against a man closer to him than his sons had been, the ideals and knowledge made him almost misty eyed and the twin hammers rang and spurred on. Different sides of the battle line perhaps. But Dracos' heart-beat seemed to echo like a drum in his mind as he forged. He spoke then, the words still ringing with the chant.

"There is no greater compliment, or challenge, to his honor for a teacher than for his student to surpass him, Draco... And now I have a true equal...Thank you."

A Loridan crystal sat in his pocket, already shined and polished from where he had bought it, and he pulled the crystal and sat it to the side. The blade came from the forge one last time, a low heat blooming with light, and he nodded. Raising the worn hammer in his hand he burned all he had into the last blow. Drawing on the Valley of the Jedi, the wisdom and power of Jedi and Sith long gone, he pulled on the growing bond in the Force between he and Draco, and the hammer flared with light as he brought it down with a mighty crack like thunder from the Heavens. A pulse-wave spread out from him, stirring dust and his undersuit a bit. As his mind turned over it while the wave spread out from him, he saw no flaw in it with senses steeped deep in the Force.

The flash-back collected back towards him, but he nudged it with his mind, a trail of energy siphoning off Draco, unless he fought it, and one from Ijaat as well. They joined the massive power pouring into the lorridan crystal, and it began to glow and hum and vibrate, both in the Force and in the just top ranges of hearing. Power emanated from it, and Ijaat took a hunk of ancient bronzium he had recovered from a ruin in the northern wastes of Mandalore. With flagging strength, still humming and pulsing the tune via his rather weak tuning still, driving forward his allies in the Sanctum to clarity and precision, and a unity within the forces gathered. As he began to sing again, the blade burned white with an almost blinding aura, crackles of raw Force power snapping from it as he hammered the guard true and gathered his reserves to set the gem as the pommel.
"Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an."

Songsteel (( Objective : Consecutively rhyme the last word of every other sentence in a paragraph in every post for the full duration of a duel against a Force User player character –OR— assist members in completing ten other objectives --OR-- have your character sing a battle song IC during an Invasion/Rebellion thread for your allies ))

Third Song(P. 2): Vode'An

Olmondo: Main Road
Allies: [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Cameron Centurion"] | [member="Lassiter"] | [member="Dak Canton"]
Enemies: [member="Tempest"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Kei Amadis"]

"Jeremy." Kiran said suddenly after several minutes had passed. "I got a bad feeling, buddy."

He watched the soldiers. They were gathering now, moving into key defensive positions and shifting so that they were protected from any potential fire. He knew those positions well, and he knew exactly what they meant. He wasn't about to say anything, but his off-hand made a quick motion towards the one other Saeva Guard that had been standing out with him in the open. The man, wearing the same armor as Kiran, quickly turned on his heel and dashed to the left, quickly moving to enter one of the buildings that stood to their side.

Kiran watched him go for a moment, shifting slightly as his fingers laced around the edge of his blaster. Eventually the weapon found itself returned to his holster, Kiran now only holding the deadman's switch that would execute the hostages if released. The mercenary cocked his head to the side for one more moment, his eyes narrowing as the HUD in his helmet began to scan the enemy lines, installed macrobinoculars zooming in on what he thought were the commanders. "I don't think these Jedi want to play nice."

He'd have to remember to find this countess Kerrigan and commend her for that.

A small smile perked on his lips, his now free hand reaching up to scratch through the thick ooglith that covered his neck. The creature squirmed slightly, and after a moment the Zeltron felt an odd sort of pricking on his skin, as if the living creature was scratching for him. He frowned slightly, realizing that it was rather odd to be wearing a living creature as clothing, though truthfully the thought made him wonder if Laguz would be willing change into a Tuxedo for him.

That would be amusing.

[SIZE=10pt]Location: Valley of the Jedi (Caves)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Allies: [member="Alkor Centaris"] / SSC Members[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Enemies: Sorzus Syn/ Sith Triumvirate[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“I will not lie to you Alkor. Day by day it becomes worse. The memories they never stop. I wake at night not knowing whether the things I saw come from my own mind or those that once served as hosts to this item. Month after month I have toiled and fought against the temptation to lay claim to the power and knowledge that the amulet holds… I can fight it for a few more hours. At least till I can finish the ritual.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]What Alkor said was true however. The nexus on Ruusan could serve the spirit of Sorzus just as much as it could Nikias. They needed to get to work fast and Nikias could feel it. Every fiber of his being felt as though it was dying off. The strength he had once possessed was quickly fading. He couldn’t even remember the last time he had truly sat down and eaten a real meal. The talisman was taking a heavy toll on the Hellyni’s body. It had never been meant to be attached to a being with mental defenses such as Nikias. It now had to find another way to weaken the current host so Sorzus could gain control. At the risk of the current host dying.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Reaching the exit Nikias leaned against the cool Durasteel. Resting his aching head against it Nikias sighed[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] he hated this feeling. Never before had he felt so weak. Now even one of his allies was here helping him. Just how weak do I look? Nikias thought while looking at Alkor’s back. Nikias had been the one to call the other Dark jedi together and now he was depending on one for protection while he altered the talisman. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Holding onto the railing Nikias made his way down the ramp and pulled the Xendor’s Fury rifle off his back passing it to Alkor as he passed. “You helped me build it[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] you’re the one who deserves to use it.” Nikias said with a chuckle. He did truly despise projectile weaponry. Drawing on the force Nikias raised his left hand and from within himself he drew on the force releasing a raw wave of raw force energy to blow a hole in the ground leading down into the caves beneath the valley of the jedi. Doing such a ritual in the open would be too costly for Nikias. Rubble piled up acting as a slide for the Hellyni to step onto. “Alkor[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], if this fails… I want you to ensure that I do not see the light of day. I am unable to promise you that it will be me exiting this cave.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]There was no need for the Hellyni to worry about the other Dark jedi not killing him. Alkor would show no mercy and Nikias knew it. With a faint smile the Hellyni slid down the rubble into the cave. The force almost consumed him as he got closer to the epicenter of the nexus. [/SIZE]

Allies: [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Darth Orcus"] @Dagorn
Enemies: Main Target>[ [member="Solan Charr"] ] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Jericho"] [member="Connor Harrison"]
Objective: Strangle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjSc

" Iss thiss true? Yess, yess oh yess. I..uh.. know!.. !what thiss is..." Shargon titled his head. Red eyes phased red behind his clay mask. " Love. Love. Love. Love..." he repeated in a monotone voice. " There... is no ro-om... for." He paused looking down some. The nearby talking between Haytham and his mate Joza was very interesting to Shargon. The Concept of love itself was complex in his mind. Just thinking about it was distracting him from his new orders from Orcus. Looking back up with a twitch the black dressed figure hobbled toward the new force presence nearby. " I was..." He stopped his words and his cloths shifted on his semi-formless body.

" I can. I can! Ssh-ow them my Lo-ve. Love hurtss...it alwayss does. Just assk Time himself and you will sseee. " He grunted out as he walked away toward his chosen enemy. [member="Solan Charr"]'s force prensence was not that far away and seemed to be closer a distance to travel than the rest.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
Noble Allies: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Charlyra Araano"] @Kei Amandis
Perfidious Foes: [member="Kiran Vess"] [member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="Laguz Vald"]

Moving forward the troops had served a couple of goals. First of all it brought them into position when the time was right, but it also allowed accurate spotting of the area. The jamming interfered with orbital relays, but by combining the spotters with the messenger droids’ recordings they had an exact and precise accuracy.

As soon as Siobhan gave the order Tempest called to the gunners. “Fire!”

AS-90_self-propelled_artillery.JPG

The thud of the guns as they fired one…two…three…giving a second between each for maximum impact.

The Rapier guided rounds inside, locked in on the spotters maps had been targeted exactly.

Yet inside these shells were not high explosive to pulverise the mercenaries and their hostages. No, even Firemane was not that ruthless.

No, these shells contained powerful Ion warheads set to detonate just ten metres above the ground. Three shells, converging with almost perfect accuracy went off one after another.

Ion shells, like all ion weapons, were really, really good at destroying droids. The Sith and mercs did not have any droids most likely within the 30 metre blast radii, but what they did have was electronics. Lots and lots of electronics.
Naturally the best made stuff, things shielded and hardened, might well shake it off and be fine. Other things though might well be shorted out, even just temporarily.
Things like detonator switches. Things like HUDs and other military gear. Things like implants or cybernetics in the area.

Organics in the blast might get a zap like bad static electricity, but nothing fatal or even seriously harmful.

Of course, in the case of detonators it might cause them to go off. This was possible, but Firemane had tried, and the plight of the hostages was only ever a losing proposition.

“Alright, move in! Lyra, with me!” Tempest ordered. “Siobhan, we’re moving forward, cover us, send in reinforcements,” she commed.
From this point on they’d be without them until Kei found the jammer and they put a shell into it.

Thus Tempest drew her bolter and advanced towards the front, Lyra hopefully at her side. Moving down the road were some tanks, walkers shadowing them and a second squad in reserve.

It was time for the Sith to make their move. Pull back and risk the hostages being rescued, or shoot them and lose this particular propaganda battle….

As the artillery was a long way back she'd have to commandeer a speeder bike or two for her and Lyra, but she'd still be too far back to immediately react to the mercenary's actions for now.

Allies: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member=Tempest] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Charlyra Araano"] | Coalition members
Enemies: Triumverate Members

"Sir, where are we heading?"

Oh, right. Decision time. Most of the action was happening at the Valley of the Jedi with reports of heavy firefights from multiple sources. If he dropped in there he'd be right smack in the middle of the action. Some might consider that a bad thing, he did not. Olmondo, on the other hand, was a powder keg waiting to ignite. Reports there were confused, but there could be a number of Sith and mercenaries. That was where much of Firemane had gone. Firemane and powder keg was not the best combination. Effective maybe, but not great from a Jedi perspective.

"Olmondo."

The pilot exchanged a look with his copilot, but neither of them voiced their thoughts. As the shuttle closed with the city, Audren looked over the sensor readouts as well as out the viewports. There was a massive amount of firepower sitting outside the city but not moving. There didn't appear to be much going on inside the city from what he could see. Some soldiers here or there and what appeared to be prisoners kneeling at a roadblock. The Force suggested there was more to it, but nothing he could see reflected that. Soldiers waiting in ambush then, or snipers. Or even mechanicals, something he wouldn't be able to sense outside of impending danger.

Without a comment on the state of things, the pilots landed the transport at the designated area, well outside the line of fire of the artillery and tanks. He didn't doubt their ability to avoid his ship in the slightest, but he didn't want to impede their ability to do their part. Once on the ground, he headed for the command post. Whoever was there would know the situation best and likely have a place to put him for maximum effect. If they didn't, he'd be able to figure something out.

As a matter of fact, he recognized two of those present at the command post, one by name and the other by sight. Siobhan Kerrigan, Countess and co-leader of Firemane, and a powerful Dark Side user to boot. The other woman he'd seen around, even in this galaxy silver hair stood out. They were relatively busy, so he didn't interrupt whatever they were doing. Just as he walked up though, the guns went off. Rather than explosions and fire and shrapnel from the shells hitting the ground however, they detonated some distance off the ground and a blast of energy washed over the area. So those had been prisoners, and this was Firemane's way of trying to keep them alive. Tanks and walkers were heading up now, but just the first squad of soldiers. The Knight would hold until he was needed then. They'd let him know when that was, he wasn't exactly hiding his Force presence.

Obj: PVP with them Sith.
Allies: [member="Jericho"]
Enemies: [member="Shargon'Ta"]
Observing: [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Darth Orcus"], [member="Haytham Kaze"]
Equipment: 2x Lightsabers, 15x Vibrodaggers, Jung-jii Fiber Armor, belt with number of pouches for seeds.

Solan groaned as someone was heading his way.

He had been hoping that he could just sit back, get some room service... or maybe it would be called battlefield service? Either way he was going to enjoy his favorite show called "How i met your father." With such lovable cast members as the red haired zeltron beauty Joza Perl, her co-star and main love interest Haytham Kaze, and the crazy orca of an uncle Darth Orcus... maybe that last one didn't quite make as much sense but he was sure the popcorn would have been here sooner... now he was going to have to share it.

He dreaded sharing the popcorn with anyone after all, but it was something he would have to put off with. So as Shargon got closer his hand reached over and tore a few more seeds from his pouch and dropped them, letting the seeds grow out and up into a second chair for his new television buddy. Maybe this Sith would enjoy a good show like this, or perhaps he was one of those war documentary kind of people. He enjoyed them well enough, especially those like "The Slaughter of Togoria." That villian named Kaine was just so believable it was scary.

"Hey there, joining for the show, I think this is where the girl rejects the guy. Its going to be intense."

Allies: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Tempest"], [member="Kei Amadis"], [member="Audren Sykes"]
Enemies: Sith Triumverate [[member="Kiran Vess"], [member="Cameron Centurion"], [member="Laguz Vald"]]
Objective: Free Hostages, Eliminate Enemy Forces

Charlyra braced herself the energy from the tanks, their kinetic forces as they sent shells into the enemy compounds shook the ground. Not enough to dislodge her from where she stood, but enough that she grew even tenser. Then she felt it a light-sided presence. A presence perhaps stronger than her own, perhaps and so she turned to face him. Just as he did not hide his own aura, she ensured hers would be felt. She didn't presume to see him as an ally, but also did not assume he'd be so ignorant to attack her masters as close as he was. Not with how he carried himself anyway. Charlyra hadn't felt such lightness since her time with her old Initiate-clan prior to her self-imposed exile on Tatooine.

The Padawan had little time to discern this Jedi 's motives. She spun upon the call of her name, "yes Master." like a dog to its master she came at Tempests' beck and call. Spinning on her heels the dark crimson robe flourishes behind her as the lighter shade of crimson colored boots hit the gravel marching within a cover distance of Master Tempest. The sound of tanks rolling forward, the walkers that marched overhead. It set her heart racing and flashes of her time spent against the Sith that often faced the Republic crept into her memory. A thirst for battle began to grow. The hood of the cloak kept her eyes from view not that it would matter to those who could feel the force, her conflicted presence would be easily detected.

A dark Jedi who had great potential to become an even better Sith Lord .

It was a line that masters Kerrigan and Tempest were trying to teach their young padawan, but the influence of the dark lord known as Darth Saprus had been growing, ever so steadily since she made her presence known during that first training session. It felt like a virus, small at first but with each passing moment, with each reinforcement to use the dark side. It grew, no longer had Charlyra been fighting her darkness. By now she had been embracing it, something that could be of great use to Firemane's Order or spell disaster for them as they marched toward Olmondo's main entrance.

Charlyra looked up toward her master, noticing the speed bikes. Bloody Chit. She thought to herself, remembering the many times she fell off those things on Tatooine. The padawan who boasted her own renewed confidence was now dreading the idea of having to man one of these things in front of her masters and - the entire Silver Sanctum Coalition. Well - not all but enough to strike at her pride. Clearing her throat she approached her master Tempest and one could almost hear a whine, a most undignified child-like whine. This was only followed up by a few utterances under her breath, "bloody chit, fething bloody sith, stupid karkin'..." Her voice got lower to where no one could hear her. Not even the force would assist in translating that amount of cursing.

The ... Dark Jedi Padawan and speeder bikes did not get along, which only makes one wonder just how it was she survived on Tatooine, exactly. Given her - inability to use one proper.

With a heavy sigh, she slid along the back of a speed bike, holding onto her master's waistline like a child holds on to their mother.

Allies: [member="Nikias"], Nearby SSC
Enemies: Those with the taint of the Sith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8BvaVNiTHY

Nikias passed the weapon named for Xendor to Alkor, and the elder Jen'jidai accepted it without a backward glance. "The ground will become your tomb should you fail," he concurred with a slight nod. As the Hellyni slid into the abyss, Alkor placed the rifle up against the dropship and pointed to a lone Honor Guard to prevent it from being moved. "Hold this position even if it costs your life," he commanded. "Nikias needs to be able to extract once he has succeeded."

He turned his gaze toward the middle of the Valley, where several individuals were gathered.

"War," he muttered. The report of several large cannons came before an array of blasts. Flecks of metal splintered and rained down on the massive Force Nexus as Alkor started forward. "Radio me when he comes back from underground. I will deal with him if the worst comes to pass."

The wind blew gently over the battlefield as he crossed the distance at a brisk pace. He could not hear what they were saying. He did not care. Alkor thumbed the activation switch to his lightsaber and the crimson blade erupted to life. Virulent power writhed through his veins as he drank in the ambient energies of Ruusan and breathed life into every muscle, every cell.

He recalled the girl, [member="Joza Perl"] from the meeting on Korriban. It seemed like she was locked in a heated confrontation with [member="Haytham Kaze"] and Alkor did not intend to interrupt. Instead, his gaze found the massive Herglic and his lips turned upward in a grim smirk.

Perhaps the Sith would acknowledge him? ([member="Darth Orcus"])

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom