Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eclipse is down... Repeat... The Eclipse is down...

Shaking his head, Adenn made no comment on what [member="Rocho"] and [member="Michael Davis"] spoke about, something forcie related probably. Shrugging, Adenn focused on what he could worry about, rebreathers. Chuckling, Adenn motioned to his helmet, he and his men all wore helmets currently and would be perfectly fine without getting an extra rebreather. Oh, they were waiting for them in a LAAT already? That was good, less waiting.
"I've got a helmet, my men and I are ready, so let's go." He chuckled darkly and impatiently.

Whenever they left, Adenn would follow, his men in a double column behind him. While they were big and heavy, they shouldn't be a problem for the LAAT to carry, thus worried little about weight, only the coming fight.

[member="Rocho"] @Kalic Daws [member="Michael Davis"] [member="Premier William Harris I"]

Michael Davis

Head of the Imperial Guardsmen
The LAAT was completely blacked out. Tinted windows, and bulked up with extra armor, but missing the swivel Cannons at the side. Michael and the others approached it as the engines hummed to life. As they boarded the ship, the doors slid closed before lifting off and ferrying them down to the planet below. As they approached the LZ, the side door opened and a rope dropped from the wing. The dim hull light turned green in the rear as Michael grabbed ahold of the Line.

"Alright chaps, This is where the fun begins."

Michael quickly repelled down the line and into the darkness.

Mike V'Trechen just escaped the planet Kashykk. It was there where he was challenged by his Sith Master to survive for a couple of years. When Mike arrived back at tghe FE headquarters, he found out about the mission. Even though he was not invited, Mike knew some of the dangers it had hold. Mike fgrabbed his Sith Interceptor anfd flew out into the cosmos.

When Mike arrived, there wasd no one in sight. Mike ecided to try out his new comms that he had updated before Mike left the hq. Mike said, "Testing 1,2. Anyone there?" Mike had recieved no answer. He started to get concerned. Mike started to pilot his ship into the LAAT hanger and got out. Mike was ready to battle anything, so he ignited his lightsaber to try to find his friends.

Rocho was quickly on the move once everyone else was and he got his rebreather. This was going to be interesting. He bared his weapon in his hands as they were in the LAAT. He let out a friendly snarl and a chuckle as Michael mentioned the fun starting as he got out and latched onto the rope.

It didn't take much for Rocho's eyes to adjust, he could already see in infrared spectrum. It made this type of situation far easier. He followed behind quickly, using one of his clawed hands to latch onto the rope when it was his turn to slide down quickly slipping down the line with little need to consider his speed, he was already focused on his body, enhancing it through means of the force. And he could see pretty well in the dark as he descended.

The desire to let out a challenging roar or shout for entertainment was quite considerable just to see what would happen, but he restrained himself. Rocho was a casual person on the inside, but he knew how to control himself plenty.

[member="Mike V'Trechen"]
[member="Michael Davis"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Mike walked around to try to find someone. He walked into a coule of passage ways and aw a light above him. Mike thought that he should check it out. Mike walked straight towards the light, but caught on a ledge, just then he saw Rocho. Mike said, "Well, well, well. I knew that you would be here to kill me, espically over our practice fight."

Ascending from the forested planet, Alec's ship intercepted an encrypted message.
"RD-66, decrypt that message please, let's see who's trying to hide what, and patch it through over the comms."
"Mayday, mayday this is The Eclipse calling out to any Fel Imperium and allies, we have sustained irreparable damage to our ship are going down! Trace our message for coordinates and hurry, we are under attack by, god, I don't even know. Bring heavy firepower and whatever you can. Hurry, close those blast doors, don't let those monsters in we don't have much longer. Close them now dammit! weapons at the---"
The message ended in an explosion, the officer's voice cut short. Just one thing after another, thought Alec.
"Punch in those coordinates RD, let's get moving and see what the hell is going on out there."

Exiting from the star-striped view of hyperspace Alec saw the planet and descended toward the crash site given in the unknown officer's SOS transmission. As he drew closer his eyes met the shape of an LAAT en route to the wreckage of the ship. Best to play it safe he thought, wait for them to disembark and observe their actions.
As he thought this multiple figures dropped to the surface of the fallen vessel and entered the wreckage.
"Make a slow approach RD, all lights off and keep the radar on for any incoming UFOs. Land somewhere out of the way and wait for my call."
Opening the cockpit, he disembarked and set foot on the damaged steel carcass. Entering the body of the ship as small prey enter the maw of their predator, he was swallowed by darkness, attentive of every sound and motion, reaching out through the force.

Michael Davis

Head of the Imperial Guardsmen
"Guns out people." Michael's voice was barely a whisper in the teams' earbuds, but it was still firm and serious.

He called the team over quickly to line up. The team was laid alongside the grimey a dirtied hull of the ship. In only a half moment glance, he could certainly see a lot of damage and what appeared to be, scratches?

"3.. 2... 1.... Go" the team, which had quickly lined up behind Davis, quickly spring forward as a small charge detonated and part of the hull blew open. The team single filed moved into the structure. Quickly Davis tapped the side of his helmet and activated his VISOR. The sides of his T-shaped faceplate lightly radiated a faint blue as the whole building was enhanced and brightened from inside Michael's helmet.

There was blood everywhere, this situation was bad, but they had to get moving. "Alright team... Bridge is half click north from here, the superstructure is pretty beat up, but elevator 2's track isn't too damaged, and though it's bumpy, it'll get us to the bridge to recover the black box." Something about this whole situation made his skin crawl, but he snapped back, hand still on his saber should he need it, and blaster pistol drawn.

He snapped his head forwards and began moving in the darkness.

Rocho cocked his head as [member="Mike V'Trechen"] made a comment about coming to kill him, he let out a deep chuckle, "Mike, if I was here to kill you there'd be a lot more fire, or slugs, being thrown around. Besides, it was just a practice fight, I do those all the time." he said, "Strange to see you again though."

HIs senses were peaked as [member="Michael Davis"] told them to be prepared, his already keen senses were even further attentive thanks to the force. Heard the order of the where, the current plan was simple, they had a clear route in mind even if it was apparently "bumpy." he raised his weapon, holding it in both hands, "Time to get moving." he commented simply before moving on.

He turned his head around regularly, glancing back and forth, his eyes able to check out the infrared spectrum, his sense of smell and hearing, all available. Everything, every part of him, waiting for something to happen. Things would surely get interesting.

Mike followed Rocho. He figured that Rocho probably knew what he was doing. Mike just went along with him. Mike turned on his lightsaber and asked, "Whats the plan partner? I am ready to work with ya."

[member="Rocho"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom