Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eclipse is down... Repeat... The Eclipse is down...

jose-angel-trancon-fernandez-by-jose-angel-trancon-fernand-1.jpg
Fel Empire: The Eclipse Part I
"All set?"

"Yes sir, weapons loaded and ready to go."

A female trooper started up, "What are we doing out here anyways sir?"

"Well Felicity, since you asked so kindly... And also because our radios are f**king dead... We are here to figure out what happened to the ISD 6, The Eclipse. High Comm received a mayday call from an officer on board, they were panicking, saying they were going down."

"My god... The whole d*mn destroyer?"

"The whole thing Felicity." The leader looked down at a screen on his wrist than looked back up, he walked to the wall and grabbed his rifle before turning back to the other two. "Alright, as per usual, this mission is classified, and what we find will tell us if we are to send further troops in. Keep this clean and quiet, we simply need to find survivors and rescue who we can. Understood?"

Both Felicity and Derin, the other trooper, nodded. The small hull they were preparing in shook as the ship slowed down and began to hover over the hull of the star destroyer, quickly the side door opened and the troopers lined up, Derin tapped Felicity's shoulder, and she tapped Sarge's, and with that, the single file jumped out of the side of the blacked out LAAT, landing on the ground with the sound of hydraulics, quickly they readied their weapons and powered on their flashlights, revealing their target entry in the midnight darkness. The troops moved single file to the side of the hull near the front of the bridge superstructure. Quickly Dering Pulled a breach charge from his back and passed it up the line to Sarge. Quickly sarge placed it and stepped back, motioning to distance.

"GO!"

The charge blew and the group poured through the small opening and into the pitch black of the ships interior. Had it not been for their flashlights, they couldn't have seen their hand in front of their face. The group quickly scanned the immediate area

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

"Alright, move out."

The team began moving through the pitch black hallways towards the nearest elevator. As they moved through the darkness, they checked every indentation in the hall. The team was absorbed in the darkness no noise but their own footsteps when Sarge quickly halted, "Stop." The whole team stopped, and a second later, so did an extra pain of footsteps. The team quickly sprung into action.

The team quickly yelled out, "Identify yourself!"

The footsteps continued steadily towards the troops.

"Now! We will open fire!"

There was the sound of an explosion as a gas line exploded and gas flew outwards into the hall, sparks flew and multiple silhouettes flashed.

"Blast those sons of b**ches!"

The Hallway lit up with red bolts and flashing of light as multiple bodies hit the ground. Suddenly there was a groan as the ship creaked, the team panicked as a mob charged from all directions.

"Let's get the hell out of here."

"Your right."

Quickly Sarge turned and placed a charge on the wall, he jumped back and it blew. The squad quickly stood and charged through the hole. Quickly they began sprinting through the halls, Sarge smashing the recall button for the ship. As they moved outwards, they bust through the narrow hole they entered through, the black LAAT quickly coming into view. The ship swerved around as hundreds of beings flooded from the hull and towards the top of the ship's haul. Sarge quickly screamed as a being tackled Felicity and started mauling her to the ground. He turned to see Derin being attacked until activating a thermal detonator and blowing himself and several others to hell. Quickly Sarge turned towards the LAAT which was coming down to hover. Sarge threw his weapons to the ground and sprinted, diving over the gap between the ship and a long fall, and landing in the transport bay. The ship shot off into space at a rapid speed away from the dark world below.

4tbZSLA.png
The Mission:
Find Out What Happened to the Ship
Recover Black box
Attempt to make contact
Destroy remaining wreckage

Harris stood rubbing the sides of his head as Sarge explained what had happened. He listed through every detail, waiting for him to finish. As Sarge wrapped up, Harris looked him into the eyes, He shook his head.

"And what of your team?"

"All dead sir."

"I'm sorry, take some time off. I'll alert [member="Adenn Kyramud"] and the others, I'll join them to figure it out. In the meantime, get some R&R. I'll have some crowns transferred to your private account."

"Thank you sir."

Harris nodde as Sarge saluted and marched out. He walked over to a guard at the end of the rectangular room near the exit, "Send out an alert, call in the team, we are gonna need them on this one."

"As you wish." The guard marched out promptly as Harris ran his hand through his hair. "What Next?"

The steps of the Trandoshan were barely heard as the Imperial Knight walked towards where he was needed for the party, it was time to get moving and he was ready to get moving. He'd been training now for awhile and had begun learning enough to make himself an even greater threat then before, his axe was in his hand, though deactivated, tempest on his back, and shotgun at his side, armored, packed, and ready to go. He didn't to often need many other weapons. After he had started practicing use of the force, and his axe, he actually only used his other weapons due to their convenience or if he was working in a team and it needed to be accomplished swiftly. And it wasn't like they were going to slow him down any.

He knew essentially what they were doing, they needed to collect a certain object, discover the cause of the issue and presumably eliminate it, and get rid of what was left. It was that second part he was going to specialize in. Battle was of course what he knew most, whether or not he enjoyed it was irrelevant, he was good at it as he was supposed to be. He was a hunter, a soldier, and an imperial knight, and he took it all quite seriously.

[member="Premier William Harris I"]

Michael Davis

Head of the Imperial Guardsmen
Michael Strapped on his white chest-piece. He was inbound to the distress call and wouldn't be caught off guard, and as a commander in the Imperial Knights, he was to investigate threats to the empire. He quickly attached his grey cloak and strung his saber from his belt. He turned towards two knights in black knight clothing and shook his head while fidgetting with a gadget on his wrist.

Without looking up he began, "You two ready? This mission is an important one. We don't know what the hell we are gonna encounter."

"Yes master, we are."

"Good." Micahel looked up and nodded in approval, "Get your stuff together, we are meeting up on the bridge of the Raider. We are part of a party going to figure out what happened. Special forces were sent in and only one came out. If what he says is true, we'll need to blow what is left of the damn ship to smithereens."

The two acknowledged what was said and strapped their sabers to their belts.

"We are good to go, sir."

[member="Premier William Harris I"] had contacted Adenn and told him that a ship had been lost to causes unknown. The man had asked for his help, and so, his help he would receive. Naturally though, a meeting was called instead of immediate action and a briefing enroute. Sighing to himself, Adenn had accepted the fate and gone to Harris. However, he also wanted to prove that his clan would be able to handle this easily, and thus had brought some of his Beskad Elite with him. There were 10 of the hulking warriors with him, each carried their shields in one hand and devastator canons in the other.

Before they could dock though, they had to land.
"HMS Renegade come in, this is the Aegis Eternum requesting permission to dock. Our reason for being here is to deliver Adenn Kyramud and company to the meeting."
Once they had permission, Adenns ship docked with it and he had boarded the Renegade.

They had made their way from the dockign tube to the bridge, where this meeting was supposed to happen. The 10 Beskad Elite walked in a double column behind Adenn, he marched at their head and formed a rather intimidating looking group. Marching along, everyone parted before them, not wishing to draw the ire of these beskar clad behemoths. A few of those people actually bowed, others saluted, but they all paid respect in some way to the Clan Mortui warriors.

The walk from the airlock to the bridge took a few minutes, but Adenn and his men made good time. Before long, they were there at the door to the bridge. Looking around himself, Adenn sighed once more before entering the bridge. He walked up to the holotable near the entrance while his men spread out and stood at the walls. They kept an eye on everything, but were as still as statues and made no sounds. Nodding his head in greeting, Adenn merely observed those present rather than say anything.

[member="Michael Davis"] @Rocho [member="Premier William Harris I"]

The Starcrest slowly made it's way into the HMS Renegade's hanger bay as Kalic prepared to disembark. He didn't have all the info, but what he knew was this was important. Once the fighter had landed, Kalic jumped out hand Jee began to talk to him in her whistling Binary.

"(What do you think this is about? Harris made it sound important.)"

"I don't know Jee. We'll have to wait and see."

"(Why wouldn't he just tell....?)"

"I don't know! Just be patient, and cool your circuits."

The pair finally walked into the bridge to see everyone there. Kalic stayed quiet, but was curious about what was going on. The pilot simply decided to quietly wait for his answers though.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Michael Davis"] @Rocho @Premier William Harris I

Michael Davis

Michael stood at the table with his hand on his chin as [member="Adenn Kyramud"] stepped in. He could instantly feel the yearn for a fight in this man and looked up, starting with a light English accent.

"Don't worry, our fight will start soon enough. The Premier has ordered me, a few knights and some gentlemen personally recommended by both him and the emperor himself to meet here. I was put in control and all the politicians will keep their bullsh1t somewhere else." The man smirked, "Find a spot and we'll be ready as soon as possible, then we can get about the face first charge into that battle I can feel you desire so badly."

Michael turned to two men in black robes who stood behind him with the grin still on his face and leaned in, "I sure hope these guys have a sense of humor, I'll leave right now if they aren't up for a good laugh and a pint once all is said and done."

Adenn again, he'd met with him before. Interesting the relations they had with the Mandalorian, but that was all well and good. They were useful individuals. He nodded towards the others, each as they entered, including Michael Davis another Imperial Knight. Things were bound to be getting interesting with the people they had here.

Rocho gave another nod as Michael finished speaking, heading off and finding a place to sit down, but listening still, he leaned back in his chair. There were three things on his mind. The upcoming search, and two ideas on how to pass the time. Either he could act like a silent soldier and just wait along...or.
"Apologies if this ruins the mood. But don't suppose any of you know anything to pass the time before we actually do whatever it is we need to do. A song even. Boredom can be quite the killer."

[member="Michael Davis"]
[member="Kalic Daws"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Premier William Harris I"]

Michael Davis

Michael turned around quickly with a baffled look on his face. "Sir, we're about to go diving into some hellscape flooded with who knows what, and the most prevalent thought on your mind is a song?" [member="Rocho"] Nodded, "Well, you're a smart one, Huh?" Michael thought for a second, "I've got an idea, Seeing as you see boredom as a harder killer then our soon-to-be foes. Get a kettle of coffee and bring it this way." He smirked, "I'll have something for you when you're done."

Rocho leaned his head to the side looking at Michael as he mentioned the matter of where his mind was at, he had to raise a brow in thought, commenting in between Michael, "Most prevalent active outward thought, yes sir."
He breathed in with a sort of hum as Michael mentioned getting a kettle of coffee and shrugged, getting up to work on it with a simple, "Yes sir." That seemed to be absolutely neutral about the matter. It wasn't the first time he'd done something like that, he was a soldier for four years. And he had been a hunter before, sometimes you had to stay on the good side of your employer and do weird things for them as well. So not really a demeaning task for him.

​He did a slight hand wave as he passed by seeing Michael smirk and add his extra comment. Could be more work, could be something actually interesting. He had been told the Imperial Knights were a good bit different from those of a soldier. Though, it was kind of an optional job at this point. He had already served his time. From here on out, it was for the Scorekeeper and for himself. That and a sense of loyalty perhaps.

[member="Michael Davis"]

Michael Davis

Michael Thanked him and lightly bowed. He looked at [member="Rocho"] and scrunched his eyebrow. "So, what would you consider your fighting style? Personally I look for more agressive techniques. Disarm them and deal with them fron their."

He took a sip and placed the glass at the rim of the holoboard, pulling up his saber and reveling the hilt. He wiped the silver engraved hilt free of a smudge and placed it back on his belt.

Rocho nodded his head as he took the tea and considered his question, noting as he brought up his saber, Rocho lifted the unignited axe, spinning it to where the emitters were more visible as more then just a strange cane, "Out play and overpower. Make it swift if possible. If they try to deflect, break their arms. Well, if we're talking close range combat of course. Distanced strategies vary considerably and require a wider range of techniques depending on the target, melee combat generally only require slight variations from the main practice."

The Trandoshan said all this fairly calmly, he was well aware of how to fight. More particularly, how to kill. Though when he used a force pike, there was a slight difference in his combat style. Though it was still somewhat decided by his strength, as a Trandoshan he was naturally one of the stronger species out there short of wookies. But when he used the force, that strength jumped well over the heads of the wookies they were known for fighting.

[member="Michael Davis"]

Michael Davis

Davis looked him up and down. He sensed Rocho was a powerful being, and he was glad to have him as one of his knights. He understood why he was chosen.

"You know, as a master of the Knights myself, I would like you to know that I am impressed, and look forwards to seeing you prove yourself. Once the others get here, we can prepare to launch. I know that this will be dull."

Rocho nodded with a toothy smile, "I appreciate it, I look forward to it myself." he responded. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long before they could move out. He truly wanted to see what it was they could be facing. Always wanting to achieve more points for the Scorekeeper. But he could take some personal enjoyment in these things now and then.

​Though usually it was because it was just enough of a challenge to be interesting. There'd been a lot of times he'd been hunting that it really felt it wasn't worth the time he'd put in, just too easy. That's part of why being a knight could be quite interesting, they were more prone to finding interesting opponents.

Kalic just sorta stuck to the back of the room, kinda confused by the whole conversation. He looked over at Jee, who just shook her head-dome a bit. Kalic then finally let out a slight cough to get the Knights' attentions before speaking.

"I know I'm not a knight or anything, but I am wonderin' if either of you know why we're here?"

[member="Rocho"] [member="Michael Davis"]

Michael Davis

prometheus_uidesign_05.jpg

Michael jumped, not realizing Kalic had been there this whole time. He shrugged as he turned, letting out a light chuckle, "You would think the writer would have told me you're here?" he smirked, "Well then, if we are expecting no-one else, we might as well begin."

The massive Holotable lit up as spun around, showing the surface of the planet below. "Alright gents, our mission is simple. There is a ship that was wiped out. Not a little one either, a whole damn star destroyer and bossman want us to figure out what the he11 happened. We have sent squads in with no contact until recently when a member of the second squad returned shaken up, last of his squad. The pilots confirmed what he said, and it was disturbing." The map quickly flipped away as Michael moved his hand to the side and a video slid into view, "Lads... I'm not gonna lie, this video is disturbing. You will see Beta squad consumed by what appears to be the crew of the ship. This video is that of a nose-mounted external camera system on the tip of the LAAT. It is clear what happened, but not why."

Michael pushed play on the holo0video and the lights dimmed. There was the chopping roar of the LAAT cutting through the atmosphere, along with the roaring wind as it slowed down. Center screen clearly showed black dots moving across the surface as the LAAT approached. There was a shaking followed by the mechanical squeal of the camera shifting. Down below there was an array of blaster fire as the troops killed dozens of crew members on their retreat until a massive horde swarmed them. There was faint screaming as the line dropped and a trooper covered in blood grabbed onto the line as he was pulled from the slaughter.

As the video wrapped up, the lights brightened again and the map popped back up in a smooth transition. Mike had a dull look on his face, a rather matter-of-fact look, inspecting what he watched as though it was just a casual video on the Gal-net, "We don't know much, what we do know is this. The Eclipse is down, and what crew we have seen hasn't taken a liking to us. So I believe it in our best interest to get down and figure this sh1t out. Any questions?"

Rocho looked at Kalic as he asked the question, but before he answered his eyes shot towards Michale, "The crap, you're not supposed to do that! It's like me changing to your color mid speech!"he said before brushing the break to the side and walking over to the holo table as Michael began his explanation.

He raised an eyebrow as Michale mentioned that what one of the pilots said was "disturbing", truly some literary genius. Still, he remained silent and listened. He watched closely as he showed the video, disturbing was indeed that would be used for this. As he finished up Rocho folded his arms together in thought, tapping one of his fingers on the arm before he spoke.

"So is it possible we should be wearing rebreathers?" he asked looking up, ​"After all for stuff like this, there's always the possibility part of the cause is a toxin of some kind. It wouldn't be the first time that when crazy stuff happens there's some airborne chemical involved."

[member="Michael Davis"]
[member="Kalic Daws"]

Michael Davis

Micael paid attention to Rocho as he tapped his finger before speaking. "So is it possible we should be wearing rebreathers?"

Michael looked at [member="Rocho"] , "Well bruv, for this mission we have all been granted a full helmet. Each of us is assigned to an imperial trooper helmet, modified with air scrubbers. Each one is unique to the one wearing them. They are waiting for us on the LAAT. Anybody else have any questions?"

Kalic just looked at the two with a confused look on his face. What the heck were they talking about? At least a normal question came up. Rebreathers. Fun. The pilot just shrugged a bit, hearing Davis ask if there were any other questions. Kalic "eyed" the man, then spoke.

"Any need for are support, cause I'm definitely more help in a cockpit."

[member="Michael Davis"] [member="Rocho"]

Rocho nodded at [member="Michael Davis"]. That would work. Normally he didn't use one, most helmets just wouldn't fit his species, at least ones that could work in battle. He simply glanced over at [member="Kalic Daws"] as he asked if they needed air support. Well there was a possibility of that in his opinion. But he'd leave it up to Michael since he outranked him and Rocho had had his say about what was most important to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom