Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Duchess' Lair

He smirked at her comment about the perfume. "No worries, I understand." He said as he looked into her eyes. "As for not coming to the show. Well, maybe I did come for the show." His mischievous look began to show. "You aren't the only one with scary abilities, people find disturbing." He added with a mysterious tone. Though his eyes took on the same color as the Quarren in the front row for just a second.

"But mostly, I just wanted to see you. You were the one that got me in with the Shadow Empire after all." He said in a more hushed tone as he was far from their factions territory. "It's because of you I'm doing as well as I am. Speaking of...if uh. If you decided you didn't want to do this anymore for the extra cash. Let me know. I might have something which your," he smirked as he looked her over quickly, "attributes, would come in handy. Though some fighting might be required." He took a long draw from his own drink.

Ice himself found her to be another one of those exotic beauties. Deadly sure. But just because she had a scary side to her, didn't make her any less attractive to Ice. "I won't be able to stay for too long. But if you'd like. I can wait till your show is over before I leave."

[member="Eliza Downheart"]

"Wait a second, were you sitting in the front row?" The weird energy, that would make sense. Something wasn't right from someone close to her. "Tell me what you do?"

"Well I am so very glad you like where you are, it seems you are in good hands." She smiled happily, "What do you mean? Why don't I take the rest of the night off and we go somewhere and talk?" Her aura felt bright and pink, the perfect colour, she was intrigued.

She shook her hair out as another young man came and tapped her on the shoulder, "What can I do for you?"

The young man look surprised that she answered, "I want to give you this." He handed over a small piece of paper with a number on it. "Call me darling."

When he walked away she rolled here eyes, "Well that was weird! As for us that is up to you."

[member="Ice"]

He gave a glance around, especially after the random guy came over and gave her his number. Rather brazen to do that when the lady was obviously occupied with someone else. He contemplated teaching the man some manners, but then thought better of it. She was so far out of his league, it wasn't even funny. And he had better things to do than prove this to the man. With a smirk on his face, he looked into her eyes once again. Unflinching, not worried at all about who she was, or what she could do. "Not here. If you are able to take the rest of night off so we can go somewhere in private, you won't see me complain. And then I might just tell you my own...oddity. As well as what I'd like to offer you."

Again his head turned toward the other admirers for a second before turning back. "You sure you can though? I don't want to get you in trouble." Honestly, Ice found himself between a rock and a hard place with this one. He certainly wasn't going to turn down another performance. But he also would just as much want to get her away from this crowd to get down to business. One of his major weaknesses were now at war with his desire to have business taken care of. He'd let her be the judge of which won out.

The look on Ice's face was hilarious as the man came over. He looked shocked and like he wanted to pound the guys face into the cement. "That's a good look for you." But when he left he relaxed, "I guess I shall be taking the night off, one second."
Eliza ran over to her manager and explained that the club was empty so she was going to head out. She got the night off.
"Okay, I can go."

"Where would you like to go, I live fairly close but I don't take anyone there. It isn't very clean." She gestured to the door, "I'll run back, change and meet you here in 15 minutes, cool?"

She made her way to the back room, changed, grabbed her credits, and threw her bag over her shoulder before coming back out to the main area.

[member="Ice"]

He gave a soft chuckle. "Oh. You like that huh? I'll keep that in mind." He said with a playful grin and a wink. As she went on, he listened and waved her off. "Sure. I'll be here." It didn't take her long, and he was already rearing to go, when she came back out.

He gave her a friendly smile, and then said, "As for where to go. It doesn't matter to me. Since you said you don't take anyone home with you, we can go to my ship. I have an office off my quarters. Or do you just want to use one of the rooms here? Either way works for me." He held out his arm for her, and continued. "Just let me know where." Like her, Ice wasn't exactly what most would call good society. But he could still manage basic manners.

One of his weaknesses were woman granted, but he still believed they should be treated respectfully, no matter their chosen occupation.

Eliza listened carefully, thinking about the best place possible. "Let's go to your ship." Under her long cloak she wore a catsuit like usual, only now she wore two thin but deadly knives, one attached by holster to each thigh.

"How far of a walk is it?" She wondered out of pure curiosity, but also in to be sure she knew her way back in necessary. Her heels clicked along the floor as she walked and took Ice's arm. What a gentleman she thought, nobody has been this polite to her in a loong time.

"Can you give me an idea of what sort of business as we walk?"

[member="Ice"]

"Naa. It ain't far. I don't care for having to walk long distances. I do that enough on my ship." He smirked as they continued on to the nearby docks. "What sort of business? Don't you remember what I told you I was when we first met?" Ice asked referring to his less than legal cargo he'd haul as a "shipping captain". "Let's just say the cargo will be useful to me as well as the SE."

They made their way through the crowded evening streets and soon got to Ice's Carrier Corvette. Walking through the vessel, the crewman who happened to be nearby as they passed would stop there work for a minute, to see the beauty on his arm. He rolled his eyes. They really had no class. You'd think Ice never gave them shore leave to see what a woman actually was before. "Forgive my men...they're uh...well their men." He chuckled as he couldn't really give an excuse.

Opening the door to his captains quarters, he showed her in. He took a seat in his chair after offering her the other.

"Ok. So I'm wanting to make a small Stygium crystal raid. I got how I want to do it. But the problem is, it requires a...feminine touch to pull off. You see. I know where the ship will be and when its leaving. What I don't have is access. That's where you come in. The company is hiring. And I imagine, the recruiter will probably be a little more willing to hire the right woman, over any guy. If the right buttons are pushed that is. If you can manage to pull off getting the job. I'll need you to help me get a pass card so I can join you aboard the transport."

He paused here for a moment to let her process the idea, and get her thoughts.

"Well, I am glad to here we don't have to go far. Though the air is refreshing. Don't you think?" She looked around the night sky, this was her favourite time of day. "Right, my apologies. I can get a little mixed up somedays."

She walked arm in arm with him, when they passed the crew she was a little embarrassed and also empowered. It was weird for her to be watched. "I understand, I take it you do not bring females around often?" She expected they had ladies around here often, but who was she to judge if they didn't.

When they reached the captains quarters she took a seat across from him, it was a very nice room. Not overcrowded with furniture but not to little.

She listened carefully and took it all in. She took a moment to think then spoke, "So you want me to essentially seduce my way into getting a job from someone I don't know, do you can steal a passcard and steal a bunch of stuff? I guess it it doesn't sound to bad in theory, but I know nothing about this kind of work."

[member="Ice"]

He gave her a sidways glance when she asked about bringing females around. "Well, I do have Saki here. She's a Bounty Hunter turned merc that I found on Roon....actually just before I met you here on Nar Shadaa as a matter of fact. She's been an extremely helpful addition to the ranks. Still, the rest of the crew are men. They can get...restless after a few weeks in space. I have to keep an I on Saki to make sure they give her to much unwanted attention."

Back in his quarters, when she asked her last question, he pondered the idea. "Actually I may have Saki get the passcard from the idiot I have in mind. Like I said, she's rather skilled in her own right. But for you, yes. Seduce your way into the job so you can get on board. I'm not saying you have to sleep with anyone. Just flirt a bit." He said with a shrug. "You know, use your womanly charms. I've seen you work." He said with a wink. "I don't think it'll be much of a challenge for you to charm your way into the ranks of this little cargo ship."

"Once Saki has worked her magic to get me the passcard, I'll be joining you the day we leave dock. Which," Ice said as he leaned back and paused a moment, taking in a deep breath. "brings me back to my own special abilities." He brought his elbow up on the desk and rested his chin in the palm of his hand. His eyes slowly drifted down from hers. Lower and lower till they were cast on her own hand. "You see. I can be very convincing...," His hand began to slowly shift as he spoke. The skin went a little more pale. As his fingers tapped his cheek one by one, the nails started to get longer and change color to what she was wearing. His eyes shot back up to hers as his hand now took on the exact appearance of her own hand. "...at pretending to be other people." With that, he moved his hand away from his face and moved his fingers back and forth to show his rather impressive ability to shapeshift.

"I'll be joining you as the person on the passcard. The mission at that point will be to dispose of the small crew, and drop the ship out of hyperspace so my ship here," Ice said, gesturing to the ship around them. "Can catch up and we can transfer the goods over. We then pilot the ship into the nearest star, and head home. Thoughts?"

"I assume she likes the attention though? Otherwise I don't know that many females would want to be in that situation." She could smell something odd in the air but couldn't put her finger on it, it wasn't a bad smell, though it also wasn't good.
"You should send them to a club like the one I work out, they can blow off some steam."

She was now lost, "So if she can get the passcard why would you have me there? I wouldn't be of much use now." This didn't make much sense to her, it was odd but she would hear everything before she said no.

The word abilities was said with something special, she assumed this meant he had a special power of his own. When his hand began to turn into hers she gasped, what! So he was a shapeshifter of sorts, interesting. "So uh, can you only change into living creatures? Do you have to see them to do it?" She was in total shock.

"I just need to think this through, and what not."

[member="Ice"]

Ice smiled. She was asking the right questions. And it only built his faith in her that she could pull this off. "Saki I usually like to keep on board the ship once the mission is going. I like having someone who can handle themselves back at home in case my plans don't go completely to plan."

He paused for a second as he tried to think of a way to breach his reason for her specifically. "You, I want on the inside for two reasons. Although it is easy enough for Saki to snake a, ID Card from some drooling shipman. She doesn't have your skill at working a crowd...so to speak. I believe this could also be an opportunity to take care of some of your more basic....dietary requirements." He said gesturing to his teeth.

"You see the crew is small. Your abilities could easily get a couple men lured away while I handle the rest. But again, you can now take care of your needs, without drawing any unwanted attention by your place of work. And with us dumping the last of the evidence into a nearby star. I do believe you'd be safe from being accused of any other...activites...you may need to commit simply to survive. Of course, you would be free to stay on and work with me for as long or as brief a time as you wish."

Her reaction to his ability was as expected. Ice still hoped, as they were both oddities in the rest of the galaxy though, that she wouldn't be too put off. He shook his head to her first question. Looking down to the chair she was sitting in, he shifted his arm to look like the chair arm. "No and yes. As long as the object isn't to extreme, I can shift to look like it. Living, or not. However, yes, I do need to see what it is I'm shifting into for it to be convincing. Another reason for the Pass Card. The longer I can study an object or face the better my own mimicry of it will be. Just a quick glance and I can get the basic idea, but anyone familiar with the person or object will be able to see through my disguise. As there will be details off since I only got a quick glance."

"Shifting my hand to look like yours is easy because I can look at your had while I'm shifting. Thus I can take in all the details." With his demonstration done, his hand shifted back to it's normal appearance. "As for time to think on it. Of course. I will need to know soon. But I will give you as much time as I can. Do you have any other questions? If not, I'd like to offer you the chance to stay a while. Have a drink, relax. I do believe you have the rest of the night off anyway now right?" A small smirk began to tug at the corner of his mouth as he waited to hear what she had to say.

Well it seems that he knew what he was doing Eliza thought to herself as she took in everything about Saki and her job. During his whole spiel she just listened and nodded along. During her time with Ice tonight had been an eye opener, he knew more about her than she expected. In the last while she had thought about making munching on a few necks here and there but had tried to avoid it.
She was also being offered a new job, she liked what she did but she could always do it part time. If that was an option anyhow.

"Okay, I will do it." She thought for a second, "As for working for you after, I would prefer to do it when you need me and not all the time. I like dancing but this could also be good. Also I need a list of everyone on the ship, I need to know who to start with and who to avoid." This was the perfect time to be stubborn. She couldn't get herself in danger anytime soon.

"So, you can change into a tree per say? I think that is so very odd." She had nothing more to say about that topic but she wasn't sure what to ask. "I suppose I can stay for a drink or two."

@Ice

He smiled pleasantly her way. "Wonderful. And yeah, that's no problem. I'll get you back here after the mission. As for who to start with and who to avoid. I'd just start in the engine room and work your way up to the front of the ship. Basically anyone you think you can safely lure away for some apparent fun before taking them out. I'll be farther up the ship taking out another person, we'll take them out quietly for as long as we can. If we get discovered. What we'll do, is go to plan b. You will be the crazy attacker trying to slaughter us all and make your way to the cockpit. I'll be the crew member they "know and trust" running away from you to safety. Once I join whats left of the group, and they are distracted by you. I'll finish them myself."

"All in all, shouldn't be too hard. The crew is only a crew of ten. And two of them will be us. Two will be in the cockpit. So we'll need to quietly knock out at least four or five of them, before we are discovered. Again, shouldn't be all that difficult to take out a bunch of cargo freighter boys who aren't suspecting a thing."

Then she asked about his shapeshifting again, and he snickered lightly. "Yes, I can turn into a tree. And actually I've done it once! A long time ago. The problem with that disguise is a tree where clothes is a rather peculiar thing. So let's just say I was wearing even less than you were tonight." He finished with a wink and a chuckle. He then leaned over and pulled out a couple glasses from a drawer along with some whiskey from Corellia. "Whiskey ok? Or would you prefer something else? What's your poison?" He asked as he gave her a sideways glance.

She took in his words, "Okay, I guess I am 100% in. When do we start?" There was a slight glint of evil in her eye, she liked the fact that she was going to finally learn to kill with ease. She hoped that her stripping would come in handy, more of the seduction rather than the stripping itself. She realized that should have to pick up something more appropriate to wear. Something that was sexy, yet versatile and easy to move in.

She laughed lightly at his tree comment, "That would be a little weird to see." She was surprised, she hadn't laughed in what felt like forever. To most people she wasn't this way, almost cold usually. "Well, whatever float your boat I suppose, though I won't judge."

She looked over at the bar, "Coke and vodka?" She asked pleasantly. "The stronger the better."

[member="Ice"]

While Ice pulled out the vodka And began to pour his normal serving (about three shots), then filled the rest of the glass with some coke. "Woman after my own heart. Good drink choice. Though I tend to prefer the whiskey here or rum. Still Vodka ain't bad either." Handing her the stiff drink, he put the bottle back in the cupboard and continued. "We'll be starting the mission day after tomorrow. That should get us to where we need to be in time for your interview."

He pulled out another glass and poured the same amount of alcohol in it, as Eliza had in hers. Though it was whiskey. Filling the rest with coke as well, he put the whiskey away. Holding up his drink to her, he toasted. "To a successful mission." He clinked his glass with hers and took a long drawl from his cup.

"So, what else have you been up to since I last saw you? What is there for fun around here to do?"

Eliza smiled and graciously took the drink, "Okay, so not long then. I guess I should let my manager know I will be away." She took a long drink and relaxed, leaning back in the chair. What a perfect drink, she needed this after all the talk. "So, why me?"

She clinked the cup with his when he came back over, "Amen to that." She took another drink, there was a familiar light headedness coming on. This she liked unlike most people, she knew it wouldn't be long till the drunkenness. This was a feeling that she had begun to like in the last couple week.

"Well, other than my new job, I met my sister. She came and knocked down my door, then my place got pretty much blown up. So I had to move to the apartment across he street." She took a deep breath. "Other than that nothing much. How about yourself? Anything new?"

[member="Ice"]

He chuckled. "No, sorry. Not long at all. And yeah, he might appreciate the heads up." Ice added with another light chuckle.

When she told her brief update on events, he kind of just sat their with wide eyes for a moment. " Wait...knocked down your door? Apartment blown up? ...THAT'S nothing much!?" He started laughing. "Dang girl, I have no idea why you seemed so apprehensive about taking on this job. It sounds like your life is far more exciting than mine."

He thought about it for a second longer. "And that's what is fun to do around here? Good god. I'm not sure I could survive your kind of fun for long." He finished with a wink.

"As for me. Other than being promoted to the Shadow Hand and leading a couple small grade wars....just another day in paradise for me." He took another gulp of his drink. The contents of which also beginning to take affect, as his head began to feel a slight buzz. His eyes drifted over her a bit before he refocused.

"So. You just barely met your sister? You didn't know you had one before?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom