Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Duchess' Lair

Planet: Nar Shadaa​
Time: Late night, around 9pm​

Eliza walked entered The Duchess’ Lair for her very first shift, she had never worked at a strip club before but she wanted to make a name for herself. It wasn’t a big club compared to the others on Nar Shaddaa but is was one of the most mysterious. Inside the club Eliza noticed a large bar along the side of the main entrance, over the door in the middle of the wall in front of her a sign was lite in neon letters that said, “Here the darkness you desire awaits.”

She opened the door and made her way through and went straight to the back room, her backpack filled with all her stripping essentials, glitter, hairspray, heels, and cute but sexy outfits. Her hair and makeup were already done. Curls of red hair fell over her shoulders and a thick layer of makeup covered her scar. Of course she was also covered in silver glitter.

She had thirty minutes to get ready before she was on the main stage for the first time in her life. She was excited but nervous all at the same time.

She found the room with her name on the door and entered, she shared the room with another girl name Trilla. She was a petite blonde with a perky personality.
"Hi, I'm Eliza. You must be Trilla?"

Trilla looked back at her with curiosity, "Yes, hi. So the new girl is a Vampire, that is cool. Here is your side of the room, you can get ready here and such. Get changed and what not." Her smile was wide and glamorous, pearly white teeth, perfectly straight hair, thin waist, and blemish free skin. Her skin tone was a mocha colour and had a wonderful shine to it.

"Thank you," she smiled and sat down putting her back pack on the table. She pulled out a pair of black pumps and a glittery black and purple matching top and shorts. There was a zipper that went down the front of both of them. She had a black heart painted over her chest so it wouldn't feel like going topless. She wore purple booty shorts underneath the shorts as well.

"I guess I should make my way out shouldn't I?" She took a deep breath and found her way behind the curtains of the main stage. Here goes nothing she thought.

Lyon Hara

L
"Come on Lyon it ain't much further." Dane said.

Lyon followed his companion Dane into a strip club.

"Is there a reason your dragging me into a place that is so vulgar?" Lyon asked a bit annoyed that his companion was dragging him into a sleazy environment.

They walked down the stairs into the club.

They sat at the bar in their full armour.

The two mmercs ordered drinks.

"Now why am I here?" Lyon asked.

"There's a new dancer...I heard she just started tonight." Dane said.

T th e curtains were about to rise.

[member="Eliza Downheart"]

Eliza stood with her back against the pole and her feet spread. Her song came on, it was a slower dance song that had a good rhythm. She ran her hand down the side of her body and gyrated her hips to the song. She slid down the pole and crawled to the end of the stage. Moving like she had practiced on her own she ran her hands across her chest as she stood up and walked back to the pole. She climbed about halfway up and sat herself there keeping herself up with her thighs. Holding on with one arm and leaning back she unzipped her top halfway.

She looked out at the crowd and saw to gentlemen in full armour staring at her. She slid down the pole with her back facing the crowd and undid her top fully throwing it to the back of the stage. She turned around and saw about 100 credits lying on the stage.
She moved her hips again and she unzipped her shorts. When she did the opened them up to show her purple booty shorts and she moved to her knees where she blew kisses to the men at the bar.

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Lyon Hara

L
Lyon watched as the woman danced. A few seconds later the woman blew kisses at them.

"See Hara...aren't you glad you left that annoying rat of a brother?" Dane said.

Lyon looked at him coldly with his one good eye.

"My brother may be ignorant, a fool, annoying, and a rat...but he is my blood, even if I have a different last name." Lyon said angrily.

He looked at the dancer.

"And you exect me to like vulgar acts such as this after you insult my family...my own blood?" Lyon told Dane.

"II-i didn't mean to Hara." Dane stuttered.

"Yeah yeah...just drop it." Hara said.

"It's true though isn't it Hara?" Dane said.

Hara instantly slammed his fist to te bar.

"I said drop it." He said camly.

He turned his attention back to the dancer. So did Dane.

When she stood up and she walked with a sway in her hips to the pole her song ended. A young man who worked at the club collected her money and sealed it in a bag. She grabbed her top and she made her way backstage. Once she was finally back she took a deep breath. She was glad it was over.
The young man brought her her money and headed off again for the next girl.

Back in her changing room she rezipped her shorts and put her top back on, she decided she needed a drink so she headed out to the bar.When she got there the two man were still sitting there so she took a seat at the far corner and ordered a bloody mary with real blood in it. She peered over at the guys and smiled a flirtatious smile.

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Lyon Hara

L
The show ended and she went off the stage.

"Im telling you...that brother of yours-" Dane was cut off by Hara's cold one eyed stare.

"I said shut up!" He hit the bar again. The music still played and the people still talked.

"I am sorry." Dane said before looking to the same dancer who was at the end of the bar Dane smiled and waved his hand.

Hara waved too, but it was to call her over. He pointed to the seat next to him.

Eliza got up very casually and made her way over with her drink and sat down, "Hello boys."
She leaned on one elbow and sipped her drink.
"How are you two doing tonight? What brought you out to this part of the city?" When she smiled her small but pointed canines showed. she hoped these two were nice guys and weren't looking for any trouble.

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Lyon Hara

L
"H-hi" Dane stuttered.

Hara couldn't help but chuckle at his student.

"We're doing great, me and my student here were just having a argument...nothing that should bother your pretty little head." He said with a smile.

"My name is Lyon Hara, and this is my student Dane Tave, we are here because I was stupid enough to listen to a unskilled assassin such as him." He pointed at Dane.

Dane frowned but still was happy.

"Fantastic job ma'am" Dane complemented her.

Eliza listened carefully, she had noticed the two acting slightly unhappy with eachother while she was on stage. "It is nice to meet you, I'm Eliza, and thank you?"
She smiled and sipped her drink, and finished it off. "What brings you two here? It doesn't seem like you are here for the girls, otherwise you would be tipping."

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Lyon Hara

L
"We are here on Nar Shaddaa on business, but we had tonight free so Dane here decided to drag me along with him on his...night out." Hara said.

Dane smiled.

"Your the one who came along Lyon." Dane said laughing.

"So how is your night so far Miss Eliza?" Hara asked.

"What kind of business are you on?" She widened her eyes and fluttered her lashes.

She ordered another drink and adjusted her top. "It is alright, first night here. So far so good though." She smiled innocently then began again, "What did you think?"

When her drink appeared she thanked the bar tender and sipped her drink, she had a private lap dance coming up soon. She would have to leave in about 10 minutes to go and change.

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Lyon Hara

L
Lyon sat up.

"Assassinations, there are a few prime targets in the area...worth a lot of credits" he didn't like saying what they did but whatever.

Dane looked at her.

"Uh-um-uh...yeah it w-was great." Dane stuttered.

Hara laughed, such stupidity wasn his students brain.

"Why did you get into such a vulgar business?" Hara asked though it was kind of offensive.

Eliza looked down at the bar as they spoke, so they were here to kill... well that is interesting.
"Why do you do what you do?" She spoke with calmness and hopefulness.

She blushed slightly, "You seem hesitant, why?" He was either lying or he had never been to s strip club before.

"I work here because I am not someone who can stick with a non vulgar job as you say. I look at it as self expression." She shook her head at her words. "I have to go but if you are here in about half an hour I will be back."

Eliza strode off to her private session. She hoped it went quickly and smoothly.

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Lyon Hara

L
"Doing what I do makes me credits, it makes me feel like I am needed." Hara said with a smile.

"Hesitant...you caught on...sharp one eh? As for your question yes I am hesitant because I was not sure If I could have trusted you. And given the situation and how you took it, I can." Hara said.

Dane smiled at why she worked there. And just like that she was gone.

"You are a idiot Dane!" Hara said witu a laugh, that was a first.

Dane smiled ad watched the woma walk away.

Eliza spent the next hour chatting and flirting with a fairly old man who needed some attention. She gave him the traditional lap dance and show. When she was done she headed straight back to her changing room to out on some normal ish clothes.
"Phew, that was a weird night." She wondered if the two men were still sitting there or not. She could always peek out and see.

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Lyon Hara

L
"Like I was saying....the Jedi won't get too far at the pace they're going at." Dane said.

"Yes...but remember they're Jedi...it would be easier goingafter sith." Lyon said.

"No it wouldn't, and you know it just like Zane knows not to come near anyone in your family" Dane said.

Bringing up his brother that was shunned hurt Lyon pretty bad.

"I guess your right." Lyon said.

Lyon took his mask off and finally drank his whiskey.

His long black hair was messy and drenched in sweat.

"She better come back soon"

Now where a long black dress and her cloak with the hood down she walked out of the back room and towards the bar. She was able to leave her stripping clothes at the club locked away in her room. In the next couple nights she would bring her makeup and such.

"Hello again, I didn't think you two would stay."

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Lyon Hara

L
"No, we would never leave so soon, plus Dane wanted to have more drinks." Lyon said with a laugh.

"How was your ehm private dance?" Lyon asked

"Oh I understand," She smiled and wondered what the liked to drink.

"It was, interesting. Both good and bad. More weird I would say than bad."

She ordered another drink and tucked her hair behind her ears, was this going to be a normal thing?

[member="Lyon Hara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom