Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dream to be.

Silvia Starfire

S
She smiled and kept going with him, until they got there Here is where she needed them. " I need access to his computer, so I need you to get him out of there for a period of time... " She said knowing it was alot to ask. but heck if he could pull it off they would have more than enough materials, and be wanted for theft... if it didin't work. but you know details.. " Please..."

Elias Arna

E
Elias walked back. He neede to find out where they were. Using the force he would feel their essence. The lights could help him too. he began to follow his feelings and walked back to D' Orrins ship, but they were not there. He continued walking until he saw them as the Harbor masters Office. They were talking about something. But it was about getting thoes items he needed. He walked up to them to hear a "Please.." and he asked "Please what?"

"I assume that you'll be sorting through the dock's delivery logs and contents and from there you'll change a few things so that Elias gets what he needs delivered, correct? How about we go about doing it the legal way. That way no one's wanted for theft just for helping a young man fullfil his dreams. But I would like to talk to you later about an organization that I'm apart of. Perhaps we could use your skills to help us out. I will admit that we are a security group. So there are certain dangers that go with the outfit, but I'm sure it's nothing a sporting and intelligent woman like you can't handle."

He'd give a nod and then would look at Elias for a few moments. He wished to speak to him later about his use of The Force, but that was something between two individuals that were more connected to it than most.

"For now, how about we just go and acquire the goods? I'm sure we can just acquire them through a good old fashioned purchase."

Silvia Starfire

S
Siliva sighed and pulled out her datapad. " Lets go here then..." She pointed to a store on a map. " I would try to go to lead the way.. but well you know" The store would be owned by a shady looking Rodian, and he would have them... but would he part with the stuff, She looked at the two, " Lets go then shall we? "

Elias Arna

E
Elias looked around the group to make sure that they were not being followed. He just didnt like the feeling of how this was going. But that didnt matter. He came over to Silvia and saw that she was pointing at a store that was a few clicks away. he looked at the both of them and nodded saying "Lets go. Its not like we have a thousand years."

This was turning into something of the adventure. Though he'd look over the screen that Silvia was holding up, he'd let Elias lead. It was after all, his adventure. So he'd roll his shoulders back a bit and from tension and then hold his arms by his sides as he was following behind Elias. When this was all said and done he wanted to talk to both of them, perhaps about joining the outfit he enlisted in. Though he doubted either of them were up for it. Silvia seemed the type to just get by and live with what she did, and Elias seemed more the dreamer rather than the hard core soldiering type. Though who knew? Perhaps he was wrong in those matters. But putting the word out and an invitation never hurt anything. But for now, he was content to follow Elias' lead.

Silvia Starfire

S
silvia smiled as Elias lead the way, as she was lost, as per usual.. she stayed back with Orrin as he seemed nice... and not so touchy. She had to admit... that she had been shaken a bit by Elias, with his actions, she wasn't so sure she wanted to be alone with him for an extended period of time. "So Orrin, what is it you do? " She said trying to produce small chat as they walked. Hopefully the store wasn't that far away and would let them buy the materials for what they had, she smiled as Elias might note he suddenly had his credit chip back on her person. She had slipped it back when he had come to look at her datapad. She had fun using her skills, as it had its perks.. she was her own boss, most of the time.. when she wasn't running from a hutt or anything.

Elias Arna

E
Elias lead the way to the shop where he could get the materals. In the back ground he heard small talk between the two of them, and decided to stay out of it. He had the ma in his helmet giving him directions. He had activaed it so he could see if soemthing was up. Nothing so far. they had to do a few turns here and another one there. Naboo was a good place to look at. It was elegent yet old without being to fragile from the old ages when Vader ruled. Jut kept walikng in the same direction towards the shop.

"To be honest, I'm a merc. I get paid to kill people, take points, take information, protect people. Whatever I sign a cotract for, I'm paid to do."

He'd state as he'd make it a point to notlook at her when he was explaining it. He turned his head to see her expression for a moment before he'd look back at where they were. This waswhen he kind of took things over from Elias. Going into the shop and having remembered the materials that the youth needed he'd bargain for them and pay the shop owner off. Making the credit exchange before he'd then allow for Elias to take his materials away. Looking at Silvia and figuring he'd ask the same of her.

"So. What is it that you do?"

Silvia Starfire

S
" I do odd jobs of slicing here and there, anything to get by really" She said knowing that the truth was... she survived, that is all she ever did. It wasn't like life gave her much, so she just tried to get by day to day. That was her plan at the moment.

Elias Arna

E
Elias heard some more chatter and walked to the shop. It was pretty small in size. Acounter at the front that the manager would stand at taking orders. Right now he turend around to look at Silvia and asked "Um could you give me my credit chip back? I kind of need it to pay for the metals."

Elias Arna

E
OOC: if you guys could post on here soon that would be great. I would like to finishe the Roleplay of my wings.

Silvia Starfire

S
Siliva laughed, " if you checked your pocket you have your credit chip" she had been suprised he hadn't noticed her slipping it back on his person, as she wasn't that good at sleight of hand. She wondered why orrin hadn't answered yet but none the less, she waited for elias to order his stuff.

Elias Arna

E
Elias checked his pockets and felt the chip in there. He gave Silvia a hard look then walked inside the store. He walked up the the man. He was wearing a hat that had a wide brim and covered almost his entire face becuase he was looking down. he walked over to the man and asked "Would you have any Ultrachrome I could buy from you?" The man slowly looked up and took account of Elias. He began to laugh and said "Why would I give you Ultrachrome? you making armor for a teenager?" Elias laughed with the man. All of a sudden Elias' face went blank. "No Im making armor for me. Thats all I ask." The man nodded his head and started to bargin with him "5000 credits for 30 ingots.

"4000 for 40."
"4500 for 30."
"4500 for 40." The man stoped and nodded his head. "Deal."

Elias smiled and handed over 4500 credits He knew that it may have been over priced but he didnt really care. He got what he wanted. The man went into the back of the shop and returend with a Wheelboorow with 40 ultrchrom ingots. They were about fit size to the length of a lighsaber hilt. he grebbed hte handles and walked out.

He returned to Silvia and D' Orrin. He smiled and said "Got it."

"You know young man, if you'd paid attention to what I had already done, you'd see that I already paid for your materials. So all you did was just bargain to get extyra materials and ended up paying for more than you had to. But it's your adventure. So I'll let you go on doing your thing. Now on that note, Silvia what is it you plan to do after this?You could always come with me and see if the mercenary life is something you could get use to. Actually the both of you could. I'm not saying join the group now, but keep an open mind and maybe go on a mission or two with me. Sound like something you'd try out at least once?"

Elias Arna

E
Elias just shrugged his shoulders. "Eh I have more materals to work with now. And I could use them later if need be." Elias looked at the both of them and said "Well it looks like we should get back that way I can make the wings."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom