Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dream to be.

Elias Arna

E
640px-Theed-MoaTM.png
Naboo-Theed

Elias dreamed of flying. From the stories that his father told him when he was little, or from holos of people that had bird wings. He knew what he wanted. WIngs to fly with. He had dreamed of flying high in the sky the power to move like a bird. He remembers his mother comming to him in his dreams and decending down upon him. She was beautiful, wearing a wite Jedi robe and a crown of white flowers. He would dream of his mother saving him from the world he lives in.

To his dismay It wouldnt happen. He hated the dreams that made him feel like he left when he did not. Elias wanted to make wings and to explore the galaxy. and he was going to do just that. Today was the day that he would walk in to Theed and find someone to help him get the suplies needed to make his wings.

Elias went to the bars to see if anybody was there. non that he could find, just some drunks and skanks. he then believed that he should go to the Docking bays. maybe someone would be there. He ran to where the docking bays were with entheusasium.

Silvia Starfire

S
Here she was stranded on Naboo of all places.. She sighed as she paced back and forth between two crates, she pondered her next course of action. She could perhaps sell her sevices, or steal a ride out.. or hack her way on as a passenger, Silvia tried to calm her nerves as she thought about her next plan of action. It wasn't often she got stuck like this. If it wasn't for that cursed group on Nar Shada, she would be fine and out of the woods but she needed to stay out of the public eye for her own saftey which meant things always got more complicated.

Elias Arna

E
Elias had made it to the Docking bays. They were just about 3 blocks over and he began walking. He liked the day. it was sunny out, clear skys, a efw clouds here or there. People were walking out an about going along their way to buy stuff or to get home. he saw a few Theed Guards walking by talking about how many arrests they had made. he contiuned on till he was just about to the docking bays when he saw a woman pacing back and forth.

She was nervious from the way she kept moving and trying to take deep breaths. he walked over til he was about 2 meters from her and asked "Uh ma'm, are you okay? do you need help?" He didnt want to scare her. expecaly since he was a Jedi. but she seemd suspicous. Elias went to investagate this weird woman.

Silvia Starfire

S
She jumped as the man approached her " Yes I am good " She gave her best smile towards the man, figuring a smile from a pretty woman usually went far with men. She then thought about it " Well unless you know a cheap way off planet... or a job to do in the meantime... not really " She hope he wasn't a perv who would have a 'job' for her... she could just imagine it... men seemed to have their mind in the gutter often... not to say women didn't either... She looked at the man though, he seemed clean, and not the usual sort to be about the docks, she just prayed he wasn't a henchman of the hutt's.

Elias Arna

E
Elias thought about it and said "Yes I do know a way off of here. I have a ship that I can take you in if you want. But I would like some help. Um... This might sound crazy but I want to make Mechanical Wings." The woman looked pretty. When she flashed that smile She went from a 8 on the beauty scale to a whole 50! She was different looking from some of the other girls that he had seen. She looked....Dangerous, and he liked that.

Silvia Starfire

S
Was he serious wings? well if it got her out of here she didn't see a problem. " well if you need a splicer. i am your gal." she said. trying said with an eutheisatic smile. it want everyday some price was so low so she had to jump on the chance

Elias Arna

E
He smiled at the woman and said "All I need are the materals and well some of them are hard to find. I need Songsteel, Ultrachrome, durasteel and 2 rockets. I just need to find the items and have some help in building it then Ill take you were ever you want to go. Deal?" he stuck his hand out to shake her hand in an agreement. He knew how to shape everything He just wanted to make sure that he had another person there if he needed help.

He was minding his own business as he was around the docking bay. The reason was that he had just docked and was about to go lookin for a few parts and components of his own for weapons and gear while he was moving about. The portion of a conversation he had caught while walking had peaked his attention. Someone said something about a pair of wings. Seemed easy enough. Though he wondered why the individual just didn't use a rocket pack, or jet boots. But then again who was he to talk on matters such as practicality? More often than not he used some sort of outlandish tactic or item that seemed almost useless until those whom were on the opposing end found out why he used such items. His twin swords for one. He was donned in armor, but that would be hidden beneath loose fitting clothing. The only real offensive items he revealed were his swords that seemed to be hovering just on his back over his right shoulder. They were connected to a magnetic plate on the back of his armor.

Though he had that hidden under a long sleeved and hooded shirt. The hood was drawn up so as to cst a shadow over his face while he'd tilt his head off to the side while listening in. Though at this point he'd make it somewhat obvious with his intrusion to the conversation as he'd make his presence known by standing not too far from the duo as he'd lean up against one of the crates the woman was pacing back and forth by. His arms folding up in front of his chest as he simply continued to listen.

Silvia Starfire

S
She shook his hand and wondered what she had gotten her self into. "my name is Silvia nice to meet you. " she raised a brow at the hooded man.

Elias Arna

E
Elias shook hands with the woman. he made sure to use his right hand that he didnt have gloves on, or use his prosthetic. he saw that Silver had raised an eye brow to a person behind him. He turned around and saw a man in black. he was slightly in the shadows and had his hood up. Elias lifted his hand and said "If you will excuse me but who are you and why are you listing to our conversation?" Elias had his hand on the hilt of his lightsaber on his lower back. he didnt know the mans intentions, and therefore didnt trust him.

"You'll have to forgive me for being rude. My name is D' Orrin. And the talk of wings had caught my attention. Something a little impractical, but it peaked my attention noe the less. I was just wondering how it is you plan to accomplish your goal. Have you any plans for your equipment? Any materials to be used for its construction?"

He as asking those questions, but as he was doing so he'd step forward a bit. Slowly moving his hands to remove his hood to reveal at least some of his facial features. His hood withdrawn it now revealed a man with mahogany skin. A scar extending down his right eye and an eye replaced with an optical sensor meant to only somewhat replicate an actual eye. The difference in the two was easy enough to spot as his organic eye on the left was brown and his cybernetic replacement had a blue optical sensor and would blink from time to time as he was scanning thins or shifting through optic modes.

His hair stretched down to his shoulders where it rested, though the lower half of his face was covered by a kKel Dor breathing mask. He was obviously human looking enough, though still he kept the mask on.

Elias Arna

E
Elias studied the man. He saw that he had twin swords on his back, but he didnt know what type. He would have to becareful of that. The man was Human like but had a cyborg touch to him. He then answerd the man. "I need Songsteel, Ultrachrome, some durasteel and 2 rockets. I dont want the Jetpack from what you may have heard. I want soemthing that i can use to protect me at the same time. having a blaster and lightsaber rsisistant sheild would be perfect. I already have the shape in my mind" He pointed to his head while he said the last part. Elias then lifted his hand and said "it also looks like we have some things in common."

Silvia Starfire

S
" So how do we acquire this all? " She said wondering where you got such strange metals to need, and surely wouldn't be easy to get. So while they chatted she pulled up her datapad and began scouting the docking yard's various logs. " Well how legitimately do you need to get these materials?" She said with a smile. " and it is a pleasure to meet you D'orin. " She leaned forward, giving them a view of her cleavage, before standing back up straight.

"I don't have songsteel, or Ultrachrome, but I do have a few small rockets and some durasteel. That much we can cross off the list. At least if you two don't mind my coming along for this adventure."

It was at that point that he'd look back and forth at the two of them to see what kind of response he'd get to his suggestion of coming along for things./ He''d taken notice of the woman's cleavage, and gave a small smile, though that was hidden behind the breathing mask that he wore. So that much would stay with him. Hurray for masks.

Elias Arna

E
Elias could tell that Silver was being a flirt. He tried to not react. He then said "Yes thoes would help. By the way Im Elias, and this is Silver. You can come if you want, and I dont care how we get the materals." Elias thought about it for a second then said "Could we get thoes materals from you and put them onto my ship? and would we just all want to be on one ship, cus if so my YT-1300 can take us where ever we need to go." Elias didnt want to say this oult loud but he had some of the materals already. He just needed the rest of it for his wings to work. Then when he has found everything he needed, he would have to find a place to smelt the materals and shape them.

Silvia Starfire

S
" It's Silvia... " She smiled... apparently they weren't into the stealing it idea, well she would just have to have some fun with them. She wired for a box of Gizka to be delivered to his ship, of course if anyone looked through the shipping logs, that Eilas had indeed ordered a crate of Gizka. The funny thing about Gizka was that they had a extraordinary reproduction rate.. and she was pretty sure that the crate had a hole in it. It was her fun game to play on her new friends, that ignored her...
" Have you tried around the various manufacturers and such if they have any?"

She wasn't being as ignored as she may have thought she was. Though Orrin was present, he didn't want his visual attention to linger on her more feminine parts. One may consider that as incredibly rude. Though he would make it a point to noticably look at Silvia's cleavage one more time. A quick blink was given before he'd shift his attention to her face and then over towards Elias himself. The optical sensor in his right eye socket would give off a deep blue glow for a moment before it'd dim out and then disappear.

"Well we can go get the durasteel and rockets from my ship to make it that much easier for you to make your contraption. That way it makes things easier for the point of construction. And Ms. Silvia, if you'd join us I'm sure that would make things a great bit more pleasurable. As spending time with a lovely young woman would be more enjoyable to just we two gentlemen searching for his materials. I'm sure Elias can agree with me in this instance."

Elias Arna

E
Elias faced Silvia and said "Im sorry I thought you said Silver. yes I thought about that, but i dont want the company to make hundreds of them. I only need one." He turned and nodded hisn head "Yes that would be greatful expecaly since you want off of this rock, and what are you doing whith the data pad?"

Silvia Starfire

S
Silvia smiled and pondered a quick answer, " Checking the dockyard's cargo list's for your metal of course, though they don't seem to have any songsteal or ultrachrome. " She said almost dropping it, which gave her a chance to bend over for the gentleman. They were obviously interested. She needed to keep them interested as she planed on using these two to get off this planet. " Well lets go then my friends off we go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom