Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dragons Nest - Part 1

27fvvmYm.jpg
"A thing of fire and of night, I know of pain and little of mercy. I am the God Killer, the Red One, The Dragon and the Wall; for so few a foe have ever passed my fire. I am war, the woman who wants for nothing, and so fears nothing; I am she who welcomes her rival with hunger and gratefulness. I am the Dead turned Divine, the Founder, the Mother, the Unholy Deity of War.
Injustice has been committed upon me...children i have bore taken from my very arms. They have stolen my sons and daughters...and my unborn.
Now...they will feel my wrath!"

Hello all! Shay here, finally getting around to setting up the third part for this characters story after my absence a bit ago. This here is my Lady of War Shay, who as it stands now is a woman who is...not exactly from around these parts. Her species was slaughtered in a mass genocide and others of her kind that survived were taken prisoner as exotic pets. Her infant children, a son, and daughter, and an egg (Don't ask) were taken from her during processing, as were many children of her species. So this plot will revolve around Shay figuring out just where her offspring are being contained and to hunt down all those responsible for the slaughter of her people. So lots of bad guy hunting, sieges and and rescuing an endangered species. Fun stuff for all you do-gooders out there.

Some warning though...Shay does not speak galactic standard and she...knows jack shiz about how technology works and what not. Pretty primitive in a sense and therefore she would need guidance when wandering around. Another thing is...well...her babies have been taken from her. So expect a very short tempered wrathful woman until they are found.

That about sums it up. Anyone down for participating?

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
[member="Scheherazade Roshanara"]

The story? General try to do gooder who travels around is an old but reliable ship looking for a chance to help people and she also doesn't speak basic has much. More mandoa in her speech to really make communications difficult.

[member="Basaba Willamina"]

Well, welcome aboard. I can imagine Basa and Shay getting along at least a little. The thread will likely begin with Shay running around talking gibberish to people trying to find help since she is kind of in that position of panic since she does not know anything.

#ForeignStruggles

Sounds like you could use a little opposition. Care if [member="Butch Mahan"] and I played the part of the evil kidnappers? We at the Imperial Remnant do rather excel in evil. A grand admiral keeping your kids for pets and his secret agent lap dog hunting you down... I think it would be fun.

[member="Butch Mahan"]
[member="Desmond C'artyom"]
[member="Basaba Willamina"]
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Thread is done, Shay is out trying to get someone to listen to her...bout five seconds away from setting shiz on fire at the rate things are going so fun stuff.

Don't mind her outfit she is just...eh, an escaped slave who has no clue where to get some real clothes. lol

HERE

I have personally always wanted to RP with you myself, and while I may not fill the bill of goody two shoes would still love to be a part of the journey, if as some sort of connection to the underground or as the pestering optimistic brutally honest douche bag that tends to have his foot in his mouth more often then it is planted on the ground.

[member="Scheherazade Roshanara"], We always have the perfect timing of leaving and coming back.

If you pay Atheus somehow, (Favors or otherwise) I think I can maybe throw him in here.

[member="Atheus"] - Lol, it would seem so. And Shay does not have 'credits' so the common method of payment might not be easy. Though with the story i have going for her having such a woman as an ally is always a good thing yes? Especially when i start making unique weapons for her species and such.

[member="Scheherazade Roshanara"], I mentioned favors or otherwise. It doesn't have to be in credits dearie. ;)

And sure. Thats fine with me. I will get to posting in it then in a moment.

Darn it, I have internet issues one time, ONE TIME and I miss my chance. No, but in truth, while I would still very much enjoy an RP with you since I don't think we have had the chance yet I suppose I have to resign my offer from joining. Since as stated you are doing an LFG for small groups and it seems there are a tad too many folks in the thread at once for me to feel proper joining. Like they say, too many ingredients spoil the dish. Or something like that I never passed Cooking Class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom