Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Dead....

Call M3 Lttle Sun5h1ne
-by Ghost-
HblKsss.png

Objective: Finding DG Staff
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

My Father once preached to me the misery of Korriban, how that planet like so many collections of rocky worlds were coveted by those zealots that followed the Sith philosophy; following them far beyond the grips of severed sanity that led them to the tombs of dead forgotten Lords. The sand, the roaming beasts of tuk'ta and hssiss, along with the threat of the Ashlan Crusaders not only increased the dangers of the planet: for the weak and unwilled worshiper of the Dark Side. The planet, once a haven to the Sith know fell under the unholy jurisdiction of those that sought the eradication of the Sith ideals. But I knew, as my father bestowed upon me, that one can force a species into extinction: but never an idea. And so the Sith, would endure and willfully walk amongst the dangers as Gods. For only a God would blatantly disrupt the cycle of a planet being reborn.

The small vessel landed holistically far from the outskirts of the Valley of the Dark Lords. The entire valley was being watched by light infused vultures. No, the crusaders can keep their talons well dug in that area; for my part, and the part of my compatriot possessed to haunt other grounds. One tomb in particular. The nature of the tomb was not only riddled with the swirling energies of the Darkside, but rumored to be guarded by the souls and bodies of the undead: slaves in life, slaves in death to one Dathka Graush. However, the true lying grounds of Graush was unknown, to me and my partner. Investigating work was required, and if anyone one knows me: nothing makes me squeal more dark delight than ripping apart the pages of a good hunt. But, for the first time, I had to be cautious. My partner in murder, and I'm quite sure murder was on my menu, was still new to me. I care nothing for the living, but at least my partner was dead like me.

"Archie, if you will,"
I said politely whilst engaging bird and monster to combine sight. To my fellow fiend, I said, "Let's see what's around us. Hmm...you hungry?"

Last edited:

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Korriban
Tag | Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

An interesting week it had been so far, little did the occultist expect to find another of her kind... Much less one that almost shared the same ideals and hobbies. Was necromancy a hobby? Oh who cared.. The chance to see Korriban was one she would never pass up, for her blackened boots had touched the soil of many places, yet this place was sadly not among them until now.

As her crimson eyes got a sight of the place she could only wonder just how grand it all was back in the day, now things were different... The radical lightsided cattle had defaced and desanctified this once holy planet, it was.... Horrid, disgusting even. It made her almost not even want to have been here in the first place, feeling the odd tinglings of light that tainted the place.

Thankfully her own ship was outfitted with state of the art stealth systems, meaning her prodding this deep into Ashlan territory had gone unnoticed for now... Hard telling just how many of them lingered in order to catch curious and ambitious scholars such as herself.

For now though they all remained hidden...

The white robbed woman gestures for her acquaintance to exit her ship, he too was an avid scholar of both sith history and artifacts.. No doubt here to try and get a sniff of any Marr relics that could be slumbering deep in the valley.

"Surprised you were so eager to come along, Malum. But then again word is around the academy that you travel to many places rather often, have you ever been here before? I can't say I like this place, its beauty is tarnished and broken.."

She speaks with her signature soft voice, like a fine silk to the ears.

"Would it be too far fetched to hope we can reclaim this place again one day?"

As Adeline finished her question, her ship would cloak behind them as the two would see Darth Moskvin waiting for the both of them.
L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

"Probably within your lifetime, but I believe by the time the Order is back here... I'll be nothing more than dust." Malum said wistfully, as he emerged from the ship, one of the first times that he had been a passenger during one of these expeditions, rather than the pilot and leader. Yet, that was fine by him, having been found by the two Sangnirs on the route to Dromund Kaas, yet another distraction from the Holocron Quest proceeded, as he offered to guide them to Korriban, having been there just the year before. The rest of his companions would await for him outside of Dromund Kaas' space before they began the final leg of their expedition. The most dangerous leg of it. It would have been fortunate to have these two among them when the time came, but the expedition was already so large, and including two more ships would be begging to give them away.

Thus he was content to come here without any expectation for anything, indeed, just being back on Korriban was a reward all to itself, especially when touching down on Dromund Kaas looked to be more and more impossible by the looks. Moreover, it was possible that the planet still held within some secrets of the great Darth Marr, that he had been unable to find when he was no more than a youth, and more importantly, utterly alone and fearing the Fools of the Light.

He wrapped up his cape as he did the last time he was here, it had a tendency to wear and tear along the sand, as his eyes glanced around once again, it was a truly odd feeling to be back here again. He wondered if this is how Omon would feel. Having the dark side swirl within him like a particularly smooth and powerful brandy, having his fingers tingle and burn, with the supreme essence of the Force, only begging to be released.

Such idle thoughts left him, as he looked back towards Adeline. She had less of an affect on him now, though that barely needed to be said, he would still cringe at how he had felt when he had first seen her, having a small stroke at seeing a stranger was likely not a good sign for him. Still, even if it was a less visceral reaction, she could still so easily take his breath away.

His eyes sharply drifted away, as his mouth opened, “I was too surprised to see you this deep in Ashlan space, I expected the next time I would see you to have been back at the Academy, call it a pleasant surprise I suppose,” To act the unemotional and composed when he was truly excited for them to spending time together was a strange balance to strike, “As for if I have been here before… once, a year back, didn’t make it far into the Valley before I had to escape those of Ashla, still, I was able to find some particularly interesting documents that had led to why I am in Ashlan space currently,” she was an ally, even if he wanted more than that, yet that did not mean she needed to know why he was here, he had enough of a concern with Sicarius and Angonous likely wanting for the Holocron themselves, a Sangnir on top of that would be problematic, “I did wish I had more time, to see what else I could find, I thank you for granting me that opportunity.” Malum said genially, giving her a mock bow, before rising with a friendly smile on his face. It was rather odd how at peace he felt around her, it was not the stammering awkwardness that he had feared from all of the gentler sex, nor the embarrassment he feared when speaking to her in general.

“It’s beauty has certainly been tarnished by all that has happened here,” Malum said, marching on, Malum seeing Adeline’s fellow older Sangnir in the distance, “Yet, they could never take away the beauty of the dark side truly,” and that was the truth of it, intoxication was truly the only way to place how he thought of the planet.

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom