Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dead Planet Contest

Personally I'm going for an abandoned dead, forgotten homeworld to help further flesh out my Sanguinius Vampirika species. :3

Even if I get a runner up I'll just be happy that people have gotten to read the sub I come up with and I've enjoyed the other subs that I've seen so far.

[member="Mahet"]

If i were to create a dead planet, then win the competition but didn't want to found a New Major Faction could I utilize my victory to add faction territory influence from an already existing Major Faction over the planet instead?

Mahet said:
9) All entries must be fully submitted and approved in the Codex by no later than June 16th.
What will happen to those submissions posted during the June 2nd - June 16th though are not reviewed until after the June 16th time? Are they immediately disqualified?

[member="Mahet"]

An additional question has come to mind.

Mahet said:
1. Yes, you may submit more than one entry for the contest.

While you've said that more than one entry could be submitted, is there a limit to how many entries can be submitted?

Do those entries have to be from our alternate accounts, or can they be from the same account? i.e. (I've submitted Akeldama with my Amelia account. Could I then submit a second or even third entry from this same account, or would I need to use one of my alt accounts).

[member="Mahet"]

The latest approved entries have been added to the list.

Additionally, we are still looking for volunteers that wish to help judge the contest. Those interested may not be Staff nor participants in the contest itself. Please PM both myself and [member="Ashin Varanin"] if you wish to volunteer.

Am I able to ask a favor? Can I get, regardless of if I hold a win or even runner up, a rating system? Maybe in a PM. I actually tried to be really creative in this contest, more so than any others, whether with the resources available or the story.

I just would like an idea of how it is received. Next time I might be able to write a better one.

[member="Mahet"]

Edit:
I meant more creativity than I had in prior contests. Just to clarify. Lol it looked like I was insulting which I am not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom