Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Day After Life Day

Shoda Teshima

S
It was a bit unusual but not unwelcome. Looking at the datachip, he would look it over for a brief few seconds before pocketing it into the trench coat before pulling out a strange datachip of his own. Placing it directly into his palm a bit quickly, he stretched for a moment and gave a yawn.

"Appreciated...take this as my thanks. Contact me if you...got something in the way."

With a small wink towards Seku, he would start to walk out the doorframe, not making contact anymore with anyone unless stopped personally. Walking down, he was very lucky not to have been discovered...not often a Nova Trooper, formerly of the Empire, got to be in the same room with two princesses that are technically valuable targets. Though...the past is the past.

Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf

Nalah Tezan

N
At Seku's prompting, Nalah followed her and Shoda into the next room, figuring she wanted to sort this whole awkward situation out before they all split ways and, in all likelihood, never saw each other again. She figured that, because that's what she would have done in the same circumstances, as she hated awkward goodbyes more than anything else, which was usually why her marks never got one.

She was quite surprised, however, when Seku handed Shoda some kind of computer chip and gave him some kind of escape instructions. Now she went from mildly amused to deeply concerned, wondering who exactly the Rutian was to be throwing out these sorts of favors to strangers from late-night parties.

"What the Hell was that, Blue?" Nalah asked in confusion.

Shoda Teshima
Junko Ike Junko Ike

"Let's just say I work for an office whose number you won't find in a directory," Seku whispered, telling Nalah in a roundabout way that she worked for SIA. "Don't worry, I'm not about to turn you in. But you really need to work on your body language. I could read 'Trouble With Local Authorities' on your face from halfway across the room."

Just then, Alex walked in from the other room, looking for the belt with his lightsabers that had been misplaced during the previous evening's debauchery.

"There's one important thing I've learned in the time I've known Seku," Alex said as he gingerly retrieved his belt and weaponry from beneath a still passed out party-goer. " If she's offering to do you a huge favor, you don't turn her down. Tell her what you need, and she'll get you squared away."

Nalah Tezan
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Shoda Teshima

Kera

K
Kera stirred as something was lifted from beneath him. Rolling over and groaning. He rubbed the sleep from his one good eye. “Excuse me.” He said, a little annoyed he was woken. “I think you’ll find those are mine.” He said. He didn’t have enough energy, to come up with a good lie to cover his tracks, but he hoped whoever was fishing for loot beneath his unconscious body was either a thief that didn’t know better, or just as hungover as he was.

Nalah Tezan

N
Oh frak, she'd nailed an SIA Agent last night hadn't she? Nalah's previously subdued headache came back in full force when Seku all but outright stated she was a government agent of the covert variety, and had the Zygerrian dead-to-rights. Of course, throwing herself over that counter in a half-sober panic was the sort of hint a blind and deaf Gamorrean could pick up on, but still.

"Well, if you aren't looking to turn me in I could really, and I mean really, use a way to get back to my ship before someone more...orthodox decides to send me to Coruscant Women's Correctional for a decade or so." Nalah was allergic to prison, deathly so in fact, so if Seku was offering her a favor to escape the pen she was willing to play ball.

Junko Ike Junko Ike
Kera

Alex couldn't believe the nerve of the hungover party-goer to say that the lightsabers and belt belonged to him. He was in no mood to get into an argument, so he decided he was going to have to employ what some people would call 'an unfair advantage'. In other words, the Jedi Mind Trick.

"You don't want this belt or these lightsabers. You want to sober up and go about your business," Alex said, looking into the man's one good eye, and giving a slight wave of his right hand.

Meanwhile, Seku was pondering Nalah's dilemma.

"Not a problem, Alex has a vintage YT-1300 parked around here somewhere. We can fly you back to your ship," she said.

Nalah Tezan

Junko Ike Junko Ike
Kera

Kera

K
You could say Kera felt the subtle nudgings in his mind and shook them off, but that would have been a lie. Kera never knew why Jedi Mind Tricks didn’t work on him. Maybe it was because he was force sensitive and didn’t know it, or as equally likely, that Kera was a stubborn son of a queen.
The Chiss waved his hand and said in a mocking tone of voice, “Speaking like this doesn’t make you sound very persuasive.” He said mirroring the rogue Jedi’s tone and cadence. “It makes you sound like a twat.” He added in his normal voice.

Nalah Tezan

N
"Does he also have free candy in the back for me?" She grumbled the words out before she could really think about them, this offer was seeming to good to be true but at this point she needed a good offer.

"...I'm sorry, I'm just a little wound up this morning on account of...everything. If he can get me out of here I'll take it, and I'll owe you both one." She hated the word 'owe' and all its nasty ambiguities but at this point she didn't have much of a choice. It was this, or trying to catch a cab on the freezing streets below.

Kera

"Whatever you're doing is really none of my concern, as long as your not hurting anyone else in the process," Seku told Nalah. "We got off on the wrong foot this morning, and I'd like to at least part as friends."

Glancing over towards where Kera was trying to say that Alex's belongings were in fact his, Seku gave him a once over. He definitely looked a little rough around the edges. Some sort of spacer from the looks of it, most likely a smuggler.

"I don't remember seeing you with that belt and those lightsabers last night. Give my friend his things back, and we'll call it good. I'd really hate to have to get the royalty's guards out in the kitchen involved. Yeah, we crashed a high class party last night. Long story...."

Nalah Tezan

Junko Ike Junko Ike
Kera

Kera

K
“Then why were they underneath me when I awoke?” Kera said stroking his chin. Trying to piece together what happen last night from little he could remember. “Something about your story doesn’t quite add up.”

Shoda Teshima

S
The elevator would ding on the ground floor as there was three men standing at the entrance looking right towards him. Attempting to move out, he felt a blaster directly in the stomach. With a small sigh, he would let them get in the elevator with him as the doors would close.

Only however a few floors later, it would ding as the doors opened with Shoda moving out of the elevator. Looking back, he gave a small grimace of what had to happen, breaking something on the outside as he let the doors close.

He was starting to really hate Coruscant.

Nalah Tezan

N
Nalah followed Seku out into the main room to find Alex embroiled in an argument, very quickly escalating, with a maimed Chiss who was apparently holding his belt ransom. At times like this Nalah wished she was carrying her blaster, she could stun the Chiss or at the very least disuade him, but looking down she realized she wasn't wearing her covert harness, and she didn't see it on the floor.

"Look, we don't have time for this, we all need to get ourselves collected and get out of here, if you haven't noticed we've all trashed a Senatorial suite." And probably gotten DNA evidence all over it too, but that was an inside thought.

Kera
Junko Ike Junko Ike

A smuggler. One criminal's could use to great advantage. Or even himself, really. Even clandestine agents needed criminals in their pockets. But he had something else in mind, and he had gotten intel that this particular smuggler, Kera had gotten a little too drunk the night before. He was already out and about on a shopping trip and he himself hadn't slept all night, ready to retire when he received last-minute word about Kera's whereabouts and thought it good to scoop him up before authorities did. A senator's suite? That place was going to have officials cleaning up, and they'd check the identities of everyone they found.

The elevator dinged and opened to an absolutely trashed scene. Unconcious bodies, booze, clothes, and did he smell death sticks in the air? There was a number of people awake and talking as well, some more clothed than others, which made his arrival a bit more awkward. He was fully dressed in a suit and an overcoat, black gloves on his hands. He took a slow step in, foot crunching on something. He did recognize two of those awake though.

"Hey Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf , Seku. Been a while. Looks like you had fun." He then strode into the room, stepping over clothes and bodies as he made a B line for the groggy Chiss man. "Just came by to pick someone up." He lightly grabbed the one-eyed man by the arm.

Seku had the classic animal in the headlights look as Dominik entered the room, blushing even deeper than she had previously upon learning just what had happened the night before.

"Hey Dominik...yeah...lots of fun...we bumped into some Senator's Life Day party...and we all wound up here....and things got pretty interesting after somebody decided to break out the Starshine Surprise."

"Yeah, Seku found out she likes girls as much as she does us guys" Alex said with a smirk.

"Alex, I'm so going to kick your ass later," Seku said through clenched teeth.

Nalah Tezan

Junko Ike Junko Ike
Kera
Dominik Borra Dominik Borra

Kera

K
“Woah.” Kera said shaking free of the grasp. He dusted himself off. “I think you got the wrong guy.” He said as he pushed himself to his feet, relinquishing his prize, letting Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf take his belt and lightsabers. “I’m a nobody.” The Chiss added as he turned to the individual who had grabbed his arm. “A spacer without a ship.”

Dominik smiled and chuckled at Alex and Seku, but otherwise remained focused on Kera . "Sounds like I have the right guy afterall. I can fix that ship problem of yours, but I kind of need you to come with me before the authorities arrive. I'd rather we talk more privately." He said, glancing around the room.

Kera

K
The vague allusion to getting a ship had Kera intrigued. Acutely aware that the authorities would be on the way, he nodded. “Alright Mister,” He paused, realising he didn’t actually know who this person was. “Let’s go.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom