Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Day After Life Day

Shoda Teshima

S
Popping another bit of sausage into his mouth, he chewed on it as he heard a voice directed towards him. Chewing a bit slower, his eyes gave a whir towards the...Twi'Lek he thought? Glancing her over for a few moments, he swallowed what food he had and shrugged a bit on the question after a bit of thought.

"Probably not, I got a familiar face some say."

Picking up another sausage, he would resume eating but listened in a bit more. Bodyguards? How important is one person like that? Then again...he would know what being a bodyguard meant.

Well, till he was let go....fired....humiliated...shot at...his eyes narrow as he would groan...if not for the food in his mouth.
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf
Amalia teral
Nalah Tezan

Amalia teral

A
Amalia looked at junko "your not wrong there but your fun to be with party or not" amalia said smirking at junko. As she made food for the others "I'm not delivering your plate sir if you want to eat get in here" she yelled at Alex sitting there she heard a comment from junko that Made her luagh "I'm more worried about godru kicking down that door than any of your guards junko echani mandalorian turned alliance special forces the man eat breathes and sleeps combat" she said. He cared for her as a father and he was her head of security which wasn't saying much as he wasn't here now but she had gotten good at giving him the slip. She looked at shoda he looked like he had a history and he said he was unemployed while she wouldn't know all that entailed she new it wasn't good she wanted to help but if he turned out to be a criminal her houses reputation could be ruined if something happened. She set out a plate out for Alex before making one for herself "Anyone want whiskey or bourbon with their breakfast" she joked loudly.

Junko Ike Junko Ike
Nalah Tezan
Shoda Teshima

Feeling like his head was made from glass and liable to drop off his shoulders at any second, Alex made his way into the kitchen just as Amalia made the joking comment about whether or not anyone wanted whiskey or bourbon with their breakfast.

"I don't want to see a glass of anything that smells of alcohol for a long, long time after last night," Alex said with a groan, finding a seat.

"You didn't turn down the drinks last night, Alex. In fact, that's the most I've ever seen you put away in one night, outside of the time I finally tracked you down at that nightclub after your little disappearing off the face of Coruscant for several years act."

"You're a good one to talk, sweetheart" Alex replied, "You drank enough last night to embalm a Hutt several times over and still went back for more."

"I'm paying for it...believe me."

Nalah Tezan
Amalia teral
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Shoda Teshima

Last edited:

Nalah Tezan

N
"Yeah, I'm Nalah, nice to meet you sober. And with pants on." Nalah, having finally embraced the absurdity of the moment, helped bring out plates, cutlery, and pass out food around the kitchen as every slowly filtered in for breakfast. There was something oddly soothing about how everyone just seemed to be...getting along, despite how chaotic things had apparently turned out last night between all of them. Of course, when the cyborg and Seku didn't recognize each other, Nalah couldn't resist pointing something out.

"You were both in the other room with me last night. I remember about half of everything so...maybe its a good thing you two can't recall anything." Her calm, joking exterior was quick;y shattered, however, when Amalia brought up the idea of morning drinking.

"Ma'am, respectfully, are you trying to kill us?"

Amalia teral Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Junko Ike Junko Ike Shoda Teshima

Amalia teral Nalah Tezan Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Shoda Teshima

She continued to eat and yes... both of their mandalorian bodyguards bursting in might be bad... or worse.. they were teaming up and planning an assault... no they couldn't work together... maybe. She thought it to herself and looked at the window again just in case. "Yeah he wouldn't have waited though two mandalorians could just be planning how to get in and make sure nothing that could threaten us is left moving." She shrugged and listened to Amalia offering more drinks to them. She shook her head and took another bite. "I think as fun as it could be need water or tea." She looked at the others who were there and plenty of space for them to sit and eat while listening. She looked at Nalah and snickered. "COme on now, there is medical benefits to imbibing morning booze from Amalia's naval... proven facts that I made up."

Seku glanced somewhat suspiciously at Junko when she made the comment about booze and navels, as the vague recollection of someone having done the same to her the night before came into focus in her mind.

"That wasn't you drinking shots from my naval last night, was it?"

"No, that would have been me," Alex interjected. "But I do think it was the Princess who was egging me on."

"Alex StormWolf, if you weren't already half past dead with a hangover, I could so punch you out right now," Seku grumbled.

"Actually, being punched out would be a definite improvement over how I'm feeling at the moment."

"In that case, I won't. You can suffer right along with the rest of us."

"Vermin," Alex said with a smirk.

"Right back at you, Rancor Breath..."

Nalah Tezan
Amalia teral
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Shoda Teshima

Amalia teral

A
Amalia smiled at junko "the only person I want drinking alcohol out of my naval here is you" she joked as she made a plate for Alex grabbing him a glass of water and two extra strength painkillers setting them infront of him "you look like you need it" she said strutting back to her own plate and began eating a piece of bacon looking at seku and nalah "you two made a cute couple despite how you feel about eachother now" she said teasing as she set a glass of water infont of junko.

With how everyone else felt she was glad for her zeltron genes beside the looks they gave her the genes gave her a huge alcohol tolerance that wasn't matched very often. As she ate her breakfast along with everyone else she set up a pot of atrisian tea for junko her favorite flavor. "Hopefully everyone can find their clothes and belongings after breakfast no rush to leave but I know how these parties can be the morning after" she said.

Junko Ike Junko Ike
Nalah Tezan
Shoda Teshima

Seku visibly blushed when Amalia teased about how she made a cute couple with Nalah.

"Wait a sec here...I never said I hated her, it's just...well...I've never done anything like that before...and waking up in a room full of passed out, half naked strangers totally wasn't a good way to start the day off....and I didn't appreciate being called a salvager...ugh...I'm rambling on here...I better shut my mouth before I say anything really stupid and regrettable."

Nalah Tezan
Amalia teral
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Shoda Teshima

Shoda Teshima

S
The talk shifted a few times, one was near the Galactic Alliance from what he barely heard which made him stop for a brief second, a noticeable second but continued eating afterwards. He did not wish to start trouble here from his...old employers. Though what made him stop eating entirely...was when he was possibly with a twi'lek the night before which made his eyes widen entirely as he processed that information. Getting up, he would head back to his bedroom as he searched for a brief moment...before coming out with a bottle that was slim but large near the bottom. Placing it on the counter as it was empty yet corked, he spoke while slowly settling back onto the hightop.

"I am pretty sure...the navel drinking came from this. Starshine Surprise...no wonder some of us were knocked out. I remember finding it in here...I think it was some kind of dare challenge from the Amalia first and it...spread per say. I don't mind another drink but not right now."

Rubbing his forehead, he felt a small ache but ignored it for now as the medication in his cybernetic body covered the ache. Twisting the bottle around to read it, he raised a small brow at the two. Taking a glass of water, he would sip it as he shook his head a bit more.

"Listen, the most honest you ever are with anyone...is when you are both smashed drunk. You get to know them very well...just have a recorder next time and you can get honest answers for a relationship. Then again...you two were alone for quite a while...oh hell how did I remember that?"

Giving a small groan, he did sober up as he started to remember...a lot of things. Glancing at the spider princess, he spoke out honestly as he rotated his right arm a few times.

"Did I...lay someone out last night?"

Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Amalia teral Junko Ike Junko Ike Nalah Tezan

Junko listened to the others but looked at Amalia as she spoke and fanned herself with her hand. "Oh my it seems to have gotten hotter in here now." She looked at the twi'lek though and shrugged.. "Possibly, goods times were being had... encouraging further is important to the morale of the people and as my handmaiden showed me before I met Amalia.... lekku tips with a little salt a slid between them into a gullet and super chilled drinks well... makes for a really good time." SHe winked but it was with a smile as she took some of the tea, princess or not well she rather enjoyed it. Seeing SHoda though she kept her eyebrow raised at his relationship advice and then his question. "I am not certain but fights are not uncommon so maybe."

Nalah Tezan

N
Now that Nalah had just accepted the madness of the moment, she actually found it quite comforting to see Junko and Amalia acting like teenagers on vacation, as in her experience princesses were worse than Hutts when they thought no one was looking. It was nice to know that, even when they were immune to alcohol or shapeshifting spider-people, the rich were still animals behind the scenes.

"Blue, its clear we're all going to be regretting things today." She began, before pausing to nod at the two princesses. "Well, except these two, I don't think they know what the word means."

Seku was admittedly very pretty, but Nalah was in too bad a shape this morning to really consider any more shenanigans involving the Twi'lek. When Shoda mentioned laying someone out, however, Nalah looked back over the rest of the party and how she got here finally clicked together. She'd been working on a local minor diplomat to get her lastest smuggling shipment labeled as diplomatic cargo, immune to search and seizure. But in the course of their partying, they'd crossed paths with this Life Day group and gotten completely side tracked. And, as she now distinctly remembered, Shoda had punched out her diplomatic contact and sent him packing after the two got into a very one-sided argument.

"...ugh, yeah, you laid out my sorta-date for the party." She grumbled, before tacking on: "Then I suppose you laid out me and Blue here too..."

Shoda Teshima
Amalia teral
Junko Ike Junko Ike

Shoda Teshima

S
Well that explained that. His eyes would widen just enough as he started to realize a sentence now repeated...me and blue. Did he just? The face of his while augmented, would produce a small pigment of pink as he looked up a bit and eyed the two. He spoke a bit quickly, trying to honestly keep himself from digging to much of a hole.

"My bad for...laying out your sorta-date for the party. He must have been a bit...dishonorable for the party. I mean, for the distinguished ladies involved here...I am sure I was dignified and did not lay ou-"

Shoda made a glance for a brief moment upwards on the still playing karaoke in the background recording...to see himself singing out in the party. He had a distinct voice, low but melody. But what caught the attention is literally some kindof fight in the background with the singing slowing down before it halted. Shoda stumbled off stage for a moment as a distinct WHACK noise filled the microphone, a bit of silence before his voice shouted out.

"BERAK OUT THE PARTY, BREAK OUT THE BOOZE, BREAK OUT OF THE SYSTEM!"

There was a roar as Shoda now in present time, slowly just covered his face with his hands. Consumed by embarrassment, he tried to ignore what he just heard as it was not him at all. Booze was one hell of a game changer and one hell of a way to change a persons personality to completely loosen up. His words a bit muffled, spoke a bit loudly to be heard.

"We are all...all regretting things. Please tell me there is a delete button on that thing, who even encouraged me?!"

He was more worried he is going to find out not only did he possibly did even more things...though in the background of the video, one could see an outline of a familiar princess of the duo in the video. Perhaps one of them was the cause of this?

Nalah Tezan Junko Ike Junko Ike Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Amalia teral

Seku blushed even deeper at the mention of lekku dipped in salt and stuffed into someone's gullet along with chilled drinks making for a good time. Privately, she had to agree with Nalah, that the Princess and the Duchess probably didn't even know the meaning of the word REGRET, or SHAME for that matter.

The revelation that not only had she hooked up with an attractive Zygerrian the previous evening, but a cybernetically enhanced man as well, made Seku facepalm with both hands.

"Alex, why didn't you stop me last night," she grumbled. "Starshine Surprise is my personal nemesis, you know that!"

"If you were looking for a voice of reason last night, it sure as hell wasn't me," Alex replied. "I was drunk and unsupervised at that point too."

In spite of herself, Seku smirked, and hit Alex with a very blunt question.

"Ok then....just how was your view of the show last night, before we all passed out?"

"I have no complaints," Alex answered, giving both Seku and Nalah a wink.

Nalah Tezan
Amalia teral
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Shoda Teshima

Amalia teral

A
Amalia listened to them all talk "never regret getting layed out if there are three people involved" she teased the three of them. And of course junko was giving advice about how to use body parts for alcoholic fun or just fun in general amalia wouldn't know about that so she didn't chime in "to be fair seku you to did look amazing together I don't think anyone here complained I know shoda didn't" she said luaghing a bit.

As she returned to her breakfast this was a rather odd group just then there was a loud knock on the door and amalia walked to get it bare foot as she opened it. She groaned "junko the chief party pooper is here" she said as junko could hear the familiar face of godru could be seen as he walked in wearing alderaani guard suit. He was wearing his usual scowl as he looked at the group gathered then back at amalia. She knew what was coming he was going to try and scold her and intimidate her guests into leaving for her safety "if you want to stay you can in the corner but you will not do anything else understood" she said he physically deflated a bit as she did so and whent to sit down if anyone else tried that she imagined it wouldn't have gone well for them.

Shoda Teshima
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Nalah Tezan

She listened to them and had a grin on her face as she looked at them. "I know what the word shame means... I do... I just choose to ignore it." She said it and took another bite as the bodyguard came in and well she deflated a little from the scowl but offered a small whisper when Amalia sat back down. "I think he is going to spank one or both of us....." Her eyebrows went up for a moment but she was listenign to the others who seemed alright... Shoda seemed to be looking at them but well she knew a whole lot of things could happen. The sound of footfalls as Barca Djarin came in the door and stood there looking at everything but only went over to the side with her cannon and Phaidor Nobuna was with her. "Princess we were are glad to see that things worked out well when you asked us to get some for Guan Yu we wondered what your plan was." Junko smiled looking at them and..... laughed. "Oh that would have been fun and harder to explain."

Nalah Tezan

N
"Its nothing..." Nalah grumbled, clearly lying. "He was just some guy, its fine. And before you get too comfortable, I think I'm wearing your shirt."

Nalah tugged at the corner of her oversized shirt, now realizing that there had been quite a few mixups in regards to wardrobe last night. Not that she cared at this point, she didn't carry anything important on capers and she wasn't wearing a particularly expensive outfit. She just needed to get back to her ship and unload her cargo before customs started sniffing around too much.

However, when she heard multiple sets of heavy footfalls and a hard knock at the door, she scrambled out of her chair as quickly and gracelessly as possible before sneaking behind the counter to hide. Any fears of being dragged off by Coruscanti Customs agents disappeared quickly, however, when two sets of large bodyguards emerged to greet the royalty.

"...you people are too loud. Be quieter." Nalah grumbled as she returned to her seat, cheeks searing red and ears down.

Amalia teral
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Shoda Teshima

Shoda Teshima

S
The sound of so many coming up at once got Shodas attention from his own hands as his eyes narrowed towards the door frame. When one started to come in, he slowly got up just in case but started to realize this was quite literally a bodyguard brigade. Of course the two people of royalty would been looking for them, what else? Though a lady in the doorway...he shook his head, not wanting to think to far ahead at this time. Slowly standing up from the bar stool after all this hectic nonsense, did the cyborg realize he was honestly wearing her shirt as his embarrassment grew a bit and decided to simply...get it over with.

"Sorry about that Mamn...just keep the shirt, give me a moment...where is my coat."

Tugging at the shirt for a moment, he would rather quickly pull it off and toss it gently towards the Zygerrian. Shodas body was not something to be impressed by, it was slim but a bit toned in the right places. There was lines along his forearms, around the chest and his back that signified his cybernetics. Giving a very faint blue hue along the lines, he kneeled down towards one of the couches and grabbed his trench coat from one of the passed out patrons. Putting it on, he then remembered a question as he looked towards the former Spider Princess...of death.

"Curious, what is this...Guan Yu? Some kind of food?"

Shoda himself was about ready to leave, glancing at everyone as he did slowly come to a new problem. He was on a planet with no contacts, no way off. This...may be a tad problematic.

Nalah Tezan Junko Ike Junko Ike Amalia teral Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf

Seku couldn't help but notice Nalah's reaction to the knock at the door. Being an operative for the SIA, one learned how to read body language. And right now, the body language said Nalah was expecting trouble from the local authorities. Glancing at Shoda, Seku got the impression that he was stuck on Coruscant and needed a way offworld. The Princess's bodyguards were still around however, and what Seku was fixing to do to help Nalah and Shoda was not something that they needed to know about.

"Nalah, Shoda? Would you two mind talking with me in the other room for a few minutes? And yes, we can keep our clothes on this time..."

Nalah Tezan

Junko Ike Junko Ike
Shoda Teshima

Shoda Teshima

S
There was a bit of a pause as Shoda looked for a moment before giving a nod.

"Yeah sure...just uhh...yeah."

He kindof was quiet as he did not know what to expect. Walking over towards to the room, he would lean onto the wall and await the other person to come into the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom