Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Day After Life Day

Nalah Tezan

N
gudUJ7wXd40DbSpe6nIQ--2--qxc5g.jpg

Time: Also don't know
Objective: Figure out what the frak happened last night

The first thing Nalah became aware of when she woke up, startled and sore, was that she was in someone else's bed, sans pants. Now this wasn't exactly new for her, she was a woman who enjoyed her leisure time, but usually she remembered whose bed she was in, or how she got there, and there usually weren't two other strangers of uncertain identity lying in a tangled heap next to her. The constant, dull ache radiating from her head and her severe case of light sensitivity did tell her that she was completely hungover, which answered how she got into this sorry state, but not who she got into it with. If her nervous system wasn't angry with her, she might have been more concerned about that unresolved issue, but at this point she was more concerned about scrounging up some pants (and some dignity). There wasn't a lot of dignity on the floor to find, or pants for that matter, but she was able to get herself clothed enough to be seen on a city street without an indecency charge.

She crept (or quietly staggered) out of the lavishly trashed penthouse bedroom toward the first door she stumbled into, opening up onto a massive central living area overlooking a gorgeous city skyline. Or it would have been gorgeous if the morning sunlight didn't burn like a thermal torch to look at. Instead, Nalah focused her shaky senses on the rest of the room, which was somehow in worse shape than the last. Empty bottles and glasses on every surface, the floor scattered with balloons and party streamers, with a central holo display system noiselessly repeating some recording of a Twi'lek man in a suit, apparently singing. The red-and-white decor everywhere, combined with the brightly lit tree in the corner and the scent of day-old eggnog told Nalah this was supposed to be a Life Day affair.

But given all the unconscious bodies laying everywhere, this place didn't look too lively.

Even with her throbbing skull, Nalah could tell the people strewn across the couches, and the tables, and the floor, and the other unconscious people were all alive, there was no smell of blood or carbonized matter in the air, only stale alcohol and a lot of regret. She seemed to be the first person up after...whatever madness happened last night, which gave her plenty of time to drag her unsteady, unsober posterior to what seemed to be the kitchen in search of something to ease her pounding headache. Sure, she needed to find out if a quick escape was in order, but first she needed her skull to stop throbbing in pain.

She began to rifle through the cabinets, totally unaware that the rest of the party goers were starting to wake up...

So, I created this to be a lighthearted post-Life-Day thread for characters to enjoy. I don't have a specific plan in mind for the location, time, or what happened last night in this thread, I leave the details up to you. Are we in a Senator's private suite? Did a CEO's private party get crashed? Was there a fist fight, a rendevous, both? Who knows? I just as that you don't overwrite details that someone else adds, and that you don't create any situations where a character would be in immediate danger. For example, if a Jedi posts here, don't follow up by saying we're in a Darth's private quarters on Jutraand.

Amalia teral

A
Amalia was walking out of the bathroom when she saw Nalah Tezan walk into the kitchen looking like she had a really bad hangover. Amalia followed her into the kitchen wearing shorts and a t-shirt that was showing off more than she liked. As she walked into the kitchen looking no worse for wear besides her long blonde hair being slightly ruffled the alderaani noble smirked yep the young woman before her was extremely hung over.

"The star of the party is awake you drank enough to drop a Hutt and you look it never mind the show you put on for eveeyone" she said chipper setting some painkillers on the counter for her and poured nalah a glass of water the half zeltron noble smiled as she opened the fridge and pulled out some eggs and bacon "want some breakfast I'm cooking" she said they where in her penthouse on corusant alderaans life day parties where sounding lame so she showed up here.

Alex groggily opened one eye, and from his viewpoint, the world was upside down.

"Arrrrrghhh! Flip the world right side up...somebody..."

"World's not upside down...you're just hanging backwards off the end of the couch," a voice answered.

Alex looked again and saw his companion, the Rutian Twi'lek Seku Bondara, staring down at him, seemingly as groggy as he was, and in a state of disheveled semi dress, her pants around her knees and her jacket and shirt hanging in a tangle off her right arm.

"Please tell me we didn't do anything last night that we're going to live to regret....."

"The way my head is pounding right now....tells me we're going to be regretting the rest of the day...."

"This doesn't look like your apartment...."

"What?...."

"I said this doesn't look like your apartment..."

"Oh man....what did we do last night?!...."

"I think the better question is, judging from our current condition...what didn't we do?...."

"Quit while we were ahead?...."

"Nailed it!....."

Nalah Tezan

N
Nalah was deeply startled when a young woman suddenly appeared next to her, seemingly no worse for wear and fully conscious of what happened last night. And what apparently happened last night was that she got absolutely kriff-faced and put on some kind of very memorable performance for the party-goers. One that ended with her back in the other room with the two strangers, one of whom, a disheveled Twi'lek, was currently rousing an equally disheveled human man from the couch. Which only made Nalah feel more awkward and undignified than she thought possible.

"...w-wait...what show?"
She took the glass of water and medicine greedily from her benefactor, but that didn't mean she didn't want the details of last night from her, preferably right now, as she couldn't remember if this might have jeopardized a con she was in the middle of.

Amalia teral Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf

"What's the last thing you remember," Seku asked Alex, as she flopped down on the couch and began straightening out her disheveled, semi undressed condition.

"Ummm...You and a rather attractive Zygerrian gal, I think," Alex answered, slowly trailing off.

"Me and a Zygerrian, what?....I want answers, Mister. What did we do?"

"Give me a minute...my brain isn't up to speed yet! It hurts to even think right now...."

Seku notices a Sabacc deck scattered around the room, and leans over to pick up one of the cards, puzzling over the significance.

"Please tell me we weren't playing Strip Sabacc," she says with a groan, pinching the bridge of her nose with thumb and forefinger.

Nalah Tezan
Amalia teral

Amalia teral

A
Nalah Tezan
Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf

Amalia smiled as she began cooking the smell of bacon and eggs quickly filling the apartment as she did so. "Well first there was strip sabacc then you and the twi'lek who where the first two to lose got friendly for everyone else to watch" she said trying to hold back laughter "and then there was karaoke" she said standing there the blond half zeltron noble watched the woman before hers reaction to what amalias said. "Eggs bacon or anything else for breakfast I won't offer hair of the dog though" she said as she cooked.

Nalah Tezan

N
As the mystery hybrid continued to explain how Nalah had, somehow, lost a game of sabacc to a group of total strangers, she'd gotten so drunk that she'd gotten publicly frisky with one of her fellow losers before breaking out into karaoke. Not to mention what happened after all of that, which was quickly, painfully starting to return to her. It was rapidly becoming clear that what Nalah needed right now wasn't pain meds, but to somehow instantly shrivel up and die on the floor of this penthouse right now.

"And...who the frak are you?" Nalah couldn't help but notice, even through her headache, that the person in front of her seemed totally clear headed and even in control of the situation, taking out food and cooking supplies like she lived here. "Seriously, was this your party or something?"

Amalia teral Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf

"Yeah. A game of Strip Sabacc got started. I don't know whose bright idea that was."

"Let me guess...I lost..."

"Oh..You lost big time!...And that's when things started getting rather interesting..."

"Huh?!...I never lose a game of Sabacc!...What the hell?!..."

"Clearly, with the amount of alcohol you drank last night, winning was beyond your range of capabilities..."

"You said things got interesting....What the hell is that supposed to mean?...."

"You and the Zygerrian started getting real friendly...."

"I GOT FREAKY WITH ANOTHER WOMAN?!..."

"Whoa, settle down, you're gonna wake the dead here....and besides...I didn't hear you complaining about it last night..."

"I was drunk on my a**!!...Ughhh! Just kill me now....somebody..."

Nalah Tezan
Amalia teral

Amalia teral

A
Amalia smirked "my name is duchess amalia Gwendolyn Anastasia anrietta teral of house teral of alderaan" she said it had been a while since she used her full name. The young duchess and alderaani had the Alcohol tolerance of a zeltron or a couple of zeltron it was almost impossible to get her so drunk she got hung over especially that hung over.

As she cooked she looked at her company "your party kinda crashed mine at a fancy event so I decided to join yours and we ended up here" she said. As she flipped her eggs she heard the twi'lek scream out seems she realized she got freaky with the zygerrian "to be fair you both hit on me first then you both offered to let me join in but threes a crowd" she said through the open slot looking into the living room loud enough for the twilek to hear. "And to be fair you both look amazing undressed if I wasn't currently potentially spoken for and if either of you where more sober" she teased as she cooked her food. "Anyone want eggs and bacon I'll make toast as well" she offered.

Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf
Nalah Tezan

Amalia teral

Parties were fun.. parties were awesome... parties were.... why could she see eight things... Junko felt herself shaking her head and was groggy from the revelry..... Amalia was one for many things and brought out aa few things from the princess but well she hadn't been expecting this... her ultimate party trick as she felt her body shift and contort again. The transformation talisman in her lightsaber she was able to use letting her appear like a gaping spider when she rolled and contorted back to standing in a corner... upside down. "Ow." She said it but stood there rolling over and pale skin with her mass of hair was everywhere wrapped around her. She rolled across it as she stood up properly shaking the curtain of her hair. "SOmeone might have stolen my pants... or I wasn't wearing any." She smiled though and just needed to focus eventually to detox her body but she liked a little fun... aand worse case scenario her handmaidens would come barging in with several wardroids to rescue her if she was in any real danger. "Amalia.... I think you might have won something."

Nalah Tezan

N
Oh, so she was a Duchess then, that explained everything. Except it absolutely didn't, because it just meant Nalah had somehow ended up making an utter fool of herself in front of a wealthy diplomat from the Core worlds. And the screaming Twi'lek in the next room wasn't doing her spiraling confusion any favors, so Nalah turned around and decided to shout right back.

"First of all, I need you to BE. QUIETER. NOW."
She hissed. "And secondly, you should consider yourself lucky since I don't normally go for...what are you, a salvager or something?"

Maybe it was the hangover, maybe it was the half-remembered hookup, maybe it was the fact that everyone else seemed to have a better handle on this situation than she did. Whatever the case, Nalah was feeling very catty at the moment and wasn't above snapping at the Twi'lek to get her point across. Then the spider woman emerged from a shadowy corner of the room, and she screamed like a frightened child.

Amalia teral Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Junko Ike Junko Ike

"Oh you do not just tell me to shut up and then call me a salvager," Seku said with a huff, jumping up from the couch, only to have Alex grab her by the arm before she stomped off to the other room to do whatever she was intent on doing.

"Whoa...hold up there..."

Just then, they both heard the Zygerrian screaming like a little girl from the other room.

"Ok...I'm just gonna sit here and make like a stump for a bit," Seku decided. "I really don't think I want to know what made her scream like that...."

"Me either...."

Nalah Tezan
Amalia teral
Junko Ike Junko Ike

Shoda Teshima

S
The day is sunshine and all things!

There was a soft beep like noise in his mind, giving a loud groan as his eyes opened up. The seemed hazy as they rebooted slowly, leaning up in a large chair as he grasped his forehead lightly. Must been a lot to drink, it is difficult to even get drunk anymore. Very slowly, the vision cleared up as he was in some large bedroom. Leaning up, he realized he was alone and in a place he did not remember about. Where was he? Why was he here?

Before he could even fathom another thought, a loud scream pierced his ears. Getting up rather abruptly, only having on an undershirt and pants, he ran out through the door as it slid open. He heard a scream, where was it at? He noticed a Zygerrian, she was staring at something possibly nearby? Turning, he would notice the large spider like creature dangling from afar as he himself backed up a few steps. The arms of the obviously cybernetic human would be spread out on the sides, several small yet audible clicks would echo in the room.

"Okay, that is one large ugly *%&@ing spider. I ain't in some horror holoflim on accident am I?"

The cybernetic body of his was infused with void stones at the least, if this was some...apparition, it could not effect him...hopefully. Regardless, he was ready to defend...whatever was here from...that thing.

Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Nalah Tezan Junko Ike Junko Ike Amalia teral

Amalia teral

(she transformed back from a spider)

The human princess looked at the others and stared blankly as she turned and could smell food... good food. "Your friends are weird." Her shoulders rolling as they popped with her neck and back... letting her hair cover her while she looked around. "Hmmm no new piercings or tattoo's." SHe stayed there for a moment. "Now half zeltron force woman babies and fairly certain no recording devices." She looked around... "Don't want to have to explain that again." She snickered to herself and then looked at the ones around her a zygarrian Nalah Tezan there was a twi'lek she had heard somewhere and another man Shoda Teshima here but her hands went behind her head as she stood there wondering who they were. "I have no idea who any of you are aside from Amalia. I am Junko of the Atrisian royal family."

Nalah Tezan

N
Ah yes, of course, the shapeshifting, giant-spider princess of the Atrisian Royal Family. Because if you were going to make an absolute fool of yourself, it might as well be in front of two galactic nobles and a host of their peers. And why not have the cyborg from the bedroom show up to, just to really strip the last shreds of dignity off the moment. Well, having accepted that chaos was reigning today, Nalah turned to Amalia with a smile and said.

"You know what, kriff it. Give me one of those plates." As Nalah took her breakfast from the counter, she poked her head out into the main room where many of the other guests were starting to wake up and shake off hangovers.

"Hey, Blue, do you and your little friend there want anything specific for breakfast? Apparently we have royalty cooking for us." She asked the Twi'lek and the unknown man sitting on the couch.

Amalia teral Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Junko Ike Junko Ike Shoda Teshima

"Royalty cooking for us? Whose party did we end up crashing last night," Alex asked Seku with a puzzled look on his face.

"Beats the hell out of me," Seku replied, as she stood up and headed towards the kitchen. "All I know is, I'm smelling breakfast....and I'd much rather attempt to salvage what's left of my dignity on a full stomach. I'll see what I can get us."

"Be with you as soon as the room stops spinning....." Alex said, gingerly cradling his head between his hands.

Nalah Tezan
Amalia teral
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Shoda Teshima

Shoda Teshima

S
Well that is embarrassing.

Instead of being a person of noble cause, to guard and protect those that require it...he instead, watched a spider turn to...royal lady and heard that breakfast is being served. Giving a long, winding sigh, he relaxed his arms as everyone seemed unfazed by this now as the clicks happened to lock his arm back up. Glancing around, he walked as he got a plate of food as his stomach was a bit...empty right now.

"Shoda Teshima...uhhh unemployed?"

Sitting at a high top stool, he would lean down and eat whatever was a solid food that required hands, being rather slow but cautious still. Rubbing at the cybernetics connecting his own head onto the main parts of his body, he swallowed a bit of food.

Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Amalia teral Junko Ike Junko Ike Nalah Tezan

Seku wandered into the kitchen and stopped, slowly eyeing the crowd already there. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit when she saw Nalah Tezan looking as if she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her where she stood.

"Could be a lot worse. Count your lucky stars you didn't wake up next to a Hutt or a Rancor," she said, giving Nalah another once over look. "Nalah...right? I think we met at the club last night. I'm Seku, by the way, and my extremely hungover friend still in the other room is Alex. No one's really called me 'Blue' in years, but I don't mind if you do."

Seku took another look around and realized, she'd never met any of the others, and really only recognized the two royals from holonet programs and from bits of intel she had seen while on duty at SIA's headquarters. But she wasn't about to compromise herself by revealing exactly who employed her.

"Princess of the Atrisian Royal Family and the Duchess of House Teral of Alderaan, right," she asked, looking back and forth between Junko and Amalia. "Uh...apologies for crashing whoever's party it was last night...."

Noticing Shoda, Seku puzzled for a minute. She hadn't the slightest clue who he was, or if they had met previously.

"I don't think we've met, have we?"

Nalah Tezan
Amalia teral
Junko Ike Junko Ike
Shoda Teshima

Amalia teral Nalah Tezan Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Shoda Teshima

She had the grace to fan herself with her hand as Amalia spoke and setting the food out in front of her well... she sat down and found herself more hungry now as the others were coming and Junko looked at the one who spoke. The twi'lek acknowledging the pair of them.... and she looked at her. "You know me but I don't know you.... ah." SHe looked for Amalia to fill in the blanks but was unsure... "At least this time we don't have a raging party in the background." A smile was on her face though when she took a bite. The other one was there Shoda at least looked Atrisian for the time being. "I wonder if Min and Phaidor are worried about me... hmmm they might tell Barca." She looked over towards the window... "Nope no mandalorian bodyguard just yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom