Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dark Travelers {Faction Ad}

War... An endless nightmare of pain and suffering.

I wish to end it once and for all.

Join me, and we will bring peace throughout the galaxy.

Join me, and you will gain wealth and power.

Join me, and let your conscious be clear.

Join me......Or Die.

As for the Major factions...

Have the Order of the Silver jedi fulfilled there goal in eradicating the sith? No.
Are they focusing on the internal problems instead of a bigoted vendetta against those with diferent idealogies? No

Have the Outer Rim Coalition managed to pull themselves out of poverty? No. Why?
Because they are to weak to manage a few pesky pirates and raiders, Force knows what would happen if the Sith came to call.

Have the CIS managed to feel safe...Ever? No. For how can any feel safe with such dangerous factions surround
you.

Have the Sith Empire with all their power manage to destroy the Jedi? No.
Have they used their power in ways other than destruction? No.
Are they merely brutes who no nothing of what true power is. Affirmative.

Have the Corellian Confederation managed to deal with their problems alone? No.
How much help do they need? Well they would probably even ask the Hutts for help right now.

The Jedi, The Sith, Even the CIS are antiquated and unnecessary Evils in this Galaxy.
The other factions are to weak to do anything but focus on themselves and their problems.

That is why you should join my faction because mine is the only one that understands what it takes to bring true order and peace to the galaxy.

[member="Nulgath Zardai"]

You do realize that there is a faction with these same ideologies and purpose. We hire and pay all of our employess. It is almost the same as your faction. We are preparing to go major and are looking for new members. I was preparing to write a new Faction ad for us but uh here. Come chat and see if you like.

https://discord.gg/g8zVryM

skin, bone, and arrogance
Cypher Raige said:
[member="Nulgath Zardai"]

You do realize that there is a faction with these same ideologies and purpose. We hire and pay all of our employess. It is almost the same as your faction. We are preparing to go major and are looking for new members. I was preparing to write a new Faction ad for us but uh here. Come chat and see if you like.

https://discord.gg/g8zVryM
Dirty pool, old chap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom