Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dark meets the Ryker (Solan Charr, All others PM)

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Well I most certainly hope you stick around longer than that Solan!.!." The togruta spouted in a somewhat shocked tone as he pet the tiny ashlahn wolf. Then his tone changed..... "But if something does happen.... Can I look after Kira for you? He wasn't meaning to be rude, Just genuinely worried about tiny Kira without Solan to care for her. " And I'm just curious is all"

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

He smiled at the small jedi and shrugged as he looked at the blue ashlan. His mind and hers conversed on a base level, emotions and thoughts but not words as one would know them in the spoken dialects of the galaxy. "That would be up to her. Ashlan take bonds with those whom they plan to be connected to for life. But when that bond is severed it leaves in them more pain than i or you could imagine. Think of losing a part of yourself and never being able to get it back... of course there are times where they make new bonds but the damage would still be there."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"That sounds horrible Solan, That's why you gotta stay as long as possible" Stated the boy bluntly as he slowly stood and stretched his legs a bit. It was a wonderfully perfect day outside on Voss today, Not too cold, Not too hot....Just right. As the feeling finally returned to his legs he focused the force throigh his feet and lunged skyward only to softly land once more almost exactly where he'd stood.... "Sorry....My butt went numb" He stated with a chuckle as he sat once more.

He laughed with the kid as it stood and sat back down. The young togruta had a good heart and the Jedi had a bright one here but there still remained what he had heard the kid was trying to do. "Tell you what. If i live past my own estimation, you owe me a tour of your temple when you become a Jedi master little one. I suppose that amount of time would pass to allow you such a place in the future. Hmm?" He leaned back and laid on his back right on the side of the hall they were still in. Still ignoring any other Jedi that walked by and looked at the rather relaxed darksider and the young Jedi. "I must say, that is always something i loved about your temples. They are always so peaceful. One could live their life here in happiness without a worry."

"Thats what the future is for young Ryker. Who knows where you will be in five or ten years. Maybe you will be around in this temple or you will be off running your own enclave. Maybe you will even just be helping a world while the Sith control the galaxy or the entire galaxy will finally be rid of them... do you see my point?" He looked at the young one beside him as he smiled. "No matter what comes in the future though. Make sure to stay true too who you are. If you don't then im going to have t chase after you and make you become a Jedi again.. and we don't need me to do that." He laughed abit again, smiling at thinking of himself having to force this young one even a friend like taeli back to being Jedi like they should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom