Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Dark Mans Legacy

iKY2pqr.jpg

Cato chuckled, "So our only option is to literally talk shit until we piss them off?" He looked between the two of them, "For me to talk shit until I piss them off?" An amused smirk formed his lips, "Yeah. That sounds like a plan I would come up with. Okay. It's dumb enough to work. Maybe. Anything else we should know before intentionally pissing off a robot mafia?"

Hacks finished her beer in record time, sculling down the last of its frothy contents. "Well if I get blackbagged, they'll put a restraining bolt on me," she shuddered at the thought, her spine tingled in abject horror. "You'll be cuffed but at least you have that Jedi shit on your side, what was it called it?" she then waved away the thought, "Thing is, you should be able to escape once inside."

Cypher reached across the table and slipped a chip into the tables holoprojector. Blue light burst to life and formed into a small bolt that hovered inches above the table. "Refresher course for us," Cypher said, "A restraining bolt, we should all know what they do. You slip this thing on a droid and all its independent thought and functions shut down." Cypher looked to Hacks, "You're more machine than woman," his gaze turned to Cato, "They slip that on her and she's dead in the water."

"Worse yet, they will be able to control what parts of her are machine with that restraining bolt using a caller," Cypher said to the visible disgust of Hacks. "But if you can hide some on you, you can use it against KV-N1. They're magnetic so all you need to do is have a good throw and they'll stick."

Hacks sat in thought and reluctantly said, "We can both get nabbed, but you need to get that bolt off me as fast as you can, or we'll both be in danger. The other option is a tracker I can insert under your skin, they probably won't think to check for a subdermal implant. I can follow where they take you and come get you, but it could take time, or they could find the chip and remove it."

Cypher looked to Hacks, "You're more machine than woman," his gaze turned to Cato, "They slip that on her and she's dead in the water."

The Jedi leaned back and listened, rubbing his chin in thought. "Regret those machine parts now?" He whispered to Hacks rhetorically out the corner of his mouth. The thought of losing full control over one's own body sounded like a nightmare to him.

"But if you can hide some on you, you can use it against KV-N1. They're magnetic so all you need to do is have a good throw and they'll stick."

"Well, I got a lotta pockets," A half-joke, but also genuinely useful. He reached into his jacket and fiddled with a few hidden compartments. Cato was well-acquainted with how to hide things by now. Hacks then spoke up, "We can both get nabbed, but you need to get that bolt off me as fast as you can, or we'll both be in danger. The other option is a tracker I can insert under your skin, they probably won't think to check for a subdermal implant. I can follow where they take you and come get you, but it could take time, or they could find the chip and remove it."

"Let's go with Plan A. No offense, but it's a bit early in our relationship for you all to start putting things in me." Cato shifted a little straighter, raring to get things started, "Don't suppose you've got some restraining bolts ready to use?"

iKY2pqr.jpg

Cato whispered from the corner of his mouth, "Regret those machine parts now?" Hacks eyes snapped to his, despite their unnatural plastic sheen she was still able to give him a withering look. She crossed her four arms tight against her chest and turned her attention back to Cypher as he gave a crude rundown.

As Cypher wrapped up the rushed plan, Cato said, "Let's go with Plan A. No offense, but it's a bit early in our relationship for you all to start putting things in me." He shifted a little straighter, "Don't suppose you've got some restraining bolts ready to use?" Cypher laughed gently, a smile spread across his thin lips, "I don't keep those things on me for the same reasons any cyborg or droid doesn't. You'll have to buy some."

"Don't stress," Hacks assured Cato, "There's a market near here. We'll be able to pick some up there." Her eyes darted around the club, searching for something unspoken. A hand shot up, mechanical fingers ushering someone over. "I want another beer before we do this," she explained to the other two, Cypher nodding knowingly.

A moment later a ragged Sullustan bartender walked over, mechanical joints screeching from lack of proper maintenance. He leaned down and placed three glasses on the table. Hacks scooped up her drink, nodded to the others, and raised her glass. "Cheers," is all she said, then turned the glass towards her and slowly downed the entire drink.

"Don't stress," Hacks assured Cato, "There's a market near here. We'll be able to pick some up there."

“A market or like ‘a market’?” He emphasized. Not that Cato even particularly cared for their purposes. If anything, it would be hard to find a legitimate business on Nar Shaddaa that didn’t have a less legitimate side gig. The Knight nearly hopped out of his seat when Hacks asked for another round. He shot her a curiously raised brow, even chukling lightly, “You nervous or somethin'?”

Cato watched her down the glass in one go and echoed back a dull, “Cheers,” before doing the same, albeit more slowly. “Alright, let’s goooo,” He motioned his hands as if he were brushing her away, trying to get them moving and out the door. “You know someone in particular who has these bolts, or are we shopping the old-fashioned way?” At this point he just ran on the assumption that she knew someone, or knew someone who knew someone, around these parts.

iKY2pqr.jpg

"A market or like 'a market'?" Cato asked, Hacks shrugged and said, "Is there really a difference on the Vertical?" The drinks came, Hacks led a short cheers and finished the drink when the Jedi chirped with light laughter, "You nervous or somethin'?" The slicer shot him a bewildered look, a frown on her face as if he had asked something utterly stupid. "I like to drink," she said almost defensively.

Cato finished his drink, then ushered her out of the club with a drawn out, "Alright, let's gooo." Cypher finished his drink in turn and ignored the brushing of the Jedi's hands, "I'm staying here, have fun," he said. Hacks and Cypher shared a lingering glance at one another, words that needn't be said between two good friends remained unspoken.

Then Hacks was following Cato out of Count Zero. "You know someone in particular who has these bolts, or are we shopping the old-fashioned way?" Cato asked as they left through the doors and out onto the streets. It was just as loud as the club, but a different type of noise. Whining speeders, distant sirens, the thunderous crack of a slugthrower, and a thousand quiet conversations between groups of pedestrians.

"I don't mess with restraining bolts for a reason," Hacks said, raising her four mechanical arms to emphasis the why, "But I have a vague idea of where we can find some in the markets." When she had said the markets weren't far she wasn't kidding, the market was only a few hundred feet ahead of them. Hundreds of stalls and tents that huddled together in the shadows of cloudcutters.

"I like to drink," Hacks answered.

"Sure," Cato smirked. Whether she genuinely was or wasn't, the defensive reaction was enough for him to keep it going. He waved off Cypher, unsurprised and unimpeded by his choice to stay.

Once outside he breathed in the fresh air, or whatever the thick, polluted excuse for 'fresh air' was on Nar Shaddaa. Hacks reaffirmed her general lack of interest in restraining bolts, to which Cato nodded along like he'd heard it a hundred times already, "Well, then what are we waiting for?" He took a long stride towards the market, where they were overwhelmed with a colorful cast of passersby and haggling merchants. Species from across the galaxy, but all shouting or muttering in the same Huttese trade language.

The Knight gave a wide berth to a scene that spilled out into the main street; An attempted thief being beaten down by a few less than satisfied traders. Hardly the worst thing to happen on Nar Shaddaa. "So what's this 'vague idea' you have?" He leaned towards Hacks, sparing a final glance at the action now behind them as a peacekeeping droid got involved.

ocvrfGP.png

The Vertical City was a cesspit of suffering. As the two trudged through rain soaked streets the rewards of excess and human decay festered around them. When the brawl burst out from the markets and crashed onto the pavement in front of them, Cato gave a wide birth while Hacks kept her direction and walked through the fight. She showed no concern as though it were as natural an occurrence as expecting the sun to rise in the morning.

Cato and Hacks slowly aligned and continued past the brawl, "So what's this 'vague idea' you have?" Cato asked, peering over his shoulder back at the commotion. Hacks tossed out a metal hand and shrugged, "Eh, should find some restraining bolts around the droid resellers." Her eyes turned to Cato and scanned his person up and down, "When shit hits the fan, make sure you got those fancy Jedi plasma cutters on you," she then tapped the blades at her side, "And hopefully these come in handy."

Hacks knew if KV-N1 blackbagged them that they would have their weapons removed. She hoped they were complacent enough that they felt a restraining bolt on her was enough and didn't take the blades, she looked to Cato and doubted he would be so lucky. He would have to scramble to get his lightsabers back, but in the mean time he would hopefully have the bolts on him to make up for it.

The tall cyborg redirected Cato down through winding market corridors, stalls brazenly sold less than legal wares. Hacks gave a lazy wave to an older woman manning a noodle stand, offering a warm smile to the elder. "Great noodles, it's my local," Hacks explained as they passed. She then pointed a cybernetic finger in the direction of stalls where droids miserably buzzed about and disgruntled vendors tried to peddle rusted parts.

“I’ll have somethin’ figured out," Being without his saber was an unfortunate possibility, but he appeared largely unfazed. His skills went beyond swinging a sword, and he felt confident that a few droids wouldn’t be the end of him. And he didn’t have to worry about becoming totally immobilized by restraining bolts.

Together they navigated the warren of market stalls, passing by one that Hacks gave particular attention. Cato gave his own, somewhat confused, reactionary wave at the old woman. As they moved on he looked to Hacks with a smirk, “Did you just... smile? Didn’t know you had it in you,” The knight joked, before his attention was overtaken by the machine peddlers.

“Here we go…” Cato interlocked his fingers, popping the joints, as he approached a stall littered with salvaged junk. A gangly Duros manned the shop, and immediately jumped into the grind at the sight of a potential buyer. The two haggled back and forth for a bit, Cato gesturing to a row of restraining bolts before waving his hand in some sign of resignation. In any other situation, he would’ve fought for a better deal, but at this point he was eager to make progress, and settled for a less than favorable deal, “Yeah yeah, just remembered who paid for your dinner tonight, yeah? And tomorrow night’s, for that matter.” Whatever bother it had been seemed to leave him quickly. The guy gave him what he needed, might as well get a nice bonus for the day.

The fleeting thought of his bolts being in poor condition entered Cato’s mind momentarily, then was wiped away if just for the knight’s mental sake, “Howzat?” He proffered the small bag of bolts to Hacks expectantly.

Hacks rolled with the cheeky remark Cato made about her smile, raising her eyebrows and offering a shrug, admitting defeat. "Here we go…" Cato offered up as he approached the parts reseller. As he haggled Hacks eyes grew distant, staring off into space. Her eyes twitched and made minute movements, registered on her datagoggles as commands.

The glasses on the outside looked no different but from Hacks' view she saw the CryptNet. The datagoggles acted as a rudimentary datapad, no keypad or controls were necessary. Her mind, connected by cybernetic implants in her cranium, read her neural pathways and conscious thought, translated to mental control of the net, her eye movements further enhanced her control over her datagoggles.

She was writing script as she stood in the markets next to Cato, her body giving no indication what she was doing but staring off into space. She accessed Invisible Market community boards, secreted away in the deepest depths of the CryptNet, where those of Darkwire once trawled and now the likes of the Hutt Consortium. She knew this part of the net was the place to plant the seed for KV-N1. As an infochant syndicate they regularly monitored the vast ocean of the CryptNet, and with their stalking of Hacks it would only peak their interest were she to make a post.

She wrote out a message on the Invisible Market, a false bounty she had no intention of honouring. Her target was KV, leader of the droid syndicate, slapping a considerable forty-thousand credit reward to incite KV-N1 into responding harshly. Distantly, as if Cato was speaking from underwater, she heard him wrap up his conversation with the vendor, "Yeah yeah, just remembered who paid for your dinner tonight, yeah? And tomorrow night's, for that matter."

She posted the bounty, logged out of the CryptNet and her mind returned to Meatspace, as Johnny Diamonds called it. Her eyes blinked as she reacquainted herself with her surroundings and then looked to Cato as he held out his hand, "Howzat?" Hacks frowned, "Keep that away from me," she said like a toddler disgusted by their vegetables.

Hacks turned from the stalls and motioned for Cato to follow, standing close to him and speaking quietly under her breath, "I hope you don't want to back out because we're about to get into serious trouble. While you haggled I posted some bait KV-N1 won't ignore on the Net."

This was so incredibly stupid it was hard to describe, but she felt somehow confidant in the plan knowing a Jedi was with her, even if her grasp of the concept was Magic Cop. Just as she had said that to Cato the droids in the stalls stopped their incessant beeping in binary, photoreceptors turned to Hacks and Cato.

Cato snorted, and pulled the bag of bolts far and away from Hacks in exaggeration. Turns out she hadn't just been staring off into nothing, either, "Oh, good." He added with a hint of sarcasm. Still he shrugged, well aware of what this operation was going to take, "I already spent the money anyway, so we're all in."

Just then, a collection of droids all seemed to cease their routine functions, and glare towards the pair in unison. Cato's face contorted in bewilderment, "Freaky…" KV-N1's influence wasn't an exaggeration. "Let's get on with it then," Their whole plan was to get kidnapped. The stupidity of it was only just now hitting him. But if there was anything Cato was familiar with, it was stupid plans. He pointed at a few of the droids and strode over toward a nearby alley, "What're you looking at, ya clankers? That's right, I'm talking to you."

He kept walking, when another droid appeared from behind him in the alley, and blinded him with the sudden covering of a black bag, "Wow, a literal black bag!" His voice came out muffled, almost amused by the unfolding events even as more droids gathered to beat him down, "I didn't think they- Urk!" a heavy strike to his stomach, then his head, shut the knight's quipping down real quick.

"Oh, good, I already spent the money anyway, so we're all in," Cato said with a shrug and a glance over his shoulder, Hacks' plastic eyes followed his gaze to the droids. Cato said, "Freaky… Let's get on with it then." As they wound their way back out of the marketplace they spotted an alleyway with more droids staring, "What're you looking at, ya clankers? That's right, I'm talking to you."
Hacks grimaced, she was well in the shit now. She scanned their surroundings and noticed that droids of all programming and classes were descending on their position. Astromechs, protocol and construction droids, then what she could only assume to be HRDs in the mix.

"Let's go," Hacks said, with no real intention of escape but she didn't want the droids to sniff out that she wanted to be caught. She went to grab Cato's hand to drag him deeper into the alley when she saw the bag go over his head, Cato's muffled voice sputtered, "Wow, a literal black bag!" Hacks was about to shout a warning when Cato muffled once more, "I didn't think they- Urk!" Two powerful thuds struck him in the stomach and over the head, knocking the Jedi out.

I may as well have fun before I regret this, she thought to herself. She ripped the phrik swords out from where they hung on her belt, crudely held in two of her four hands. She slashed at the droid that struck Cato, cleaving the protocol from shoulder to hip. Wires sparked and loose parts fell out of the dying droid. She rotated to see where the other droids were but it was too late. The HRD was standing right next to her.

Something magnetic snapped against her shoulder. Restraining bolt. Instantly her world went dark and she felt the motion of her body collapsing to the duracrete ground below her with a hefty thud. Her cybernetic eyes had shut down, her arms and legs gone. Her breathing grew hoarse as her throat and mouth replacements struggled to breathe. She was completely awake but heard and saw nothing, there was only a faint sensory input of motion as the droids picked up her body. She was now in a void and she felt her heart restrict in horror.

Cato's eyes fluttered open to the drab sight of an austere cell. Instantly a throbbing headache made him ready to go back to sleep, but the reality of his situation was enough to jerk the knight into motion. He reached up, finding his wrists bound by cuffs, and a pair of droids guarding their room. Their room; His eyes settled on the motionless form of Hacks, which instantly quickened his pace. She was no doubt suffering in her own personal hell right about now.

Cato rummaged through his jacket. Sure enough, no lightsaber, but the bolts had remained hidden away. A whirring caught his attention, as one of the droids turned to spot him. It approached with menacing intent, but he leapt up and pinned one of the bolts to its chest, dropping the machine like a rock. He managed the same effect with the second droid, ending the encounter before it could become anything worse.

The knight sighed, then moved back to detach the bolt from his partner, "Ey- Hacks!" He shook her shoulder, "You good? You okay?"

She had fallen asleep at some point, but it was hard to tell when she had truly woken. When her eyes opened all she saw was darkness. The cybernetic eyes were offline. The restraining bolt was still on. She tried to struggle but nothing happened, her arms and legs remained static. She tried to swivel her head, as if that could wake her up from this nightmare, but not even her neck moved with the bolt on.

Her addiction to cybernetics had grown so extreme that something so simple could completely shut her down. There were few parts of Hacks left unaltered, her internal organs, portions of her chest and only a third of her head. What may appear to be skin in areas was often synthetic skin, ridged by lines of metal grooves that zig-zagged over her false flesh.

She wondered if death was something like this. A void of nothingness. She felt a rising, animalistic panic in her gut that threatened to get caught in her throat, wanting to scream to let it out. She kicked her legs but nothing moved, she tried to thrash her arms and yet again, nothing. Eyes desperately scanned to find something, anything and once more, nothing. At least droids went completely offline with restraining bolts, they could sleep through the nightmare. Her organic brain did not have the same offline switch.

A small metallic ping. An explosion of light and sensation. A world came crashing into view. Something grabbed her shoulder, "Ey- Hacks! You good? You okay?" She gasped aloud and shot to her feet in a scramble, "Holy fuck!" she swore louder than Cato might have cared for with two droid-guards offline next to them. She was panting, adrenaline spiking. Her plastic eyes flashed warnings across her retina.

[WARNING: Unexpected Shutdown]
System scan initiated...

She blinked away the message, looked to Cato with eyes that couldn't express her own horror, "Yeah, I'm good," she lied. She ran a metal hand over her face and commented quietly, "I felt like I was drowning." Then she turned to face the cell they were in, and the guards by the door. "I guess we better get a move on before we learn to regret this."

Hacks patted herself down, checking for what may have been taken. Just the swords, but it wasn't like she kept much else on her anyway. She was about to move for the door when she saw Cato was still handcuffed. She reached for the cuffs with four hands, metal fingers pinching around the thin link that paired them together. Motors ran overtime in her triceps, forearms and palms. A loud snap as the metal crunched and the handcuffs were separated, but the individual pairs remained on Catos wrists. Better than nothing, he had free movement now.

Hacks gasped aloud and shot to her feet in a scramble, "Holy fuck!"

"Woah, hey, hey-" He reached up and tried to calm her down. Both as reassurance and to make sure they didn't attract any unwanted attention, "Robot murder prison, remember?"

"Yeah, I'm good... I felt like I was drowning." She offered her own assurances, even if there was some skepticism from them both, "I'm sorry. That sounds awful." Cato certainly didn't envy it. If anything his time with Hacks has perhaps been the best endorsement for not getting cybernetics replacements he ever had. "I guess we better get a move on before we learn to regret this."

"Too late for that, but yeah," Cato smirked, then reached out the cuffs for Hacks to take care of. She ripped them apart with pure mechanical strength, and he whistled, "Thanks." The knight crept out of the room, which had seemingly been little more than a makeshift holding area, rather than an actually secure cell. "Any idea where we are, exactly?" It certainly wasn't familiar to him. But it was grungy and run-down. Which is to say: like everything else on Nar Shaddaa.

Cato whistled a quick, "Thanks," at his renewed freedom. Hacks was about to move for the door with Cato but glanced to the droids on the ground, she knelt beside the class four droid, an older law enforcement model previously used on Empress Teta. She briefly wondered how it had ended up on the other side of the galaxy.

Cato said from beyond the doorway, "Any idea where we are, exactly?" Hacks shrugged as she peeled back the faceplate of the droid and began tearing out wires and forcefully shoving aside behavioural control boards kept within the droids cranium. Her plastic eyes dragged their attention away from the droid and glanced around, then to Cato, "Industrial, looks about it. We might be on the lower levels."

Her hands dug into the metal skull and wrenched out the cognitive module, she tucked it into her pocket and stood up to join Cato, explaining, "Droid brain." When she stood beside him she glanced up and down the hallways, "Definitely in the Industrial Sector, but it can't be the active part, there's no noise pollution. We must be as low as it gets on the moon."

She began walking down the right hallway, past open doors into empty, long abandoned rooms. "Reminds me of the enclave," she commented, fishing into her pocket for the module she took, "We need to find your lightsabers, but for now I think I can do something with this. KV-N1 is a hive mind, right, they communicate between themselves like a whole. Someone has changed their logic processor to let this happen, most likely KV themselves. I could write a virus and upload it to the cognitive module. Get the brain online again and let it communicate and spread."

Hacks left out the part where she had no idea if it could work. She sliced computing systems, not droids. She understood the fundamental basics of droid programming, but it certainly wasn't her specialty, let alone whatever changes had been made to the logic processors that weren't standard in droid manufacturing.

Cato kept a lookout as Hacks began mangling the downed droid, “Makes sense…” He added idly to her explanation. Her final point earned a more surprised response, however, “‘As low as it gets’?” Another whistle. The Vertical City’s layers ran deep, and it made sense the droid mind would likely hole itself up in somewhere people didn’t care to look.

The knight followed close as she began walking, on the search for signs of trouble, “What enclave would that be?” The mention of his lightsabers earned a few eager shakes of Cato’s head, but her proposal warranted more in-depth thought. He smirked, and followed her train of thought to the same conclusion, “Use the hive mind against them. Infect the source, and the disease will spread to the rest.” A poetic mirror to a more biological extinction event.. Cato wasn’t exactly an artsy type, but he found amusement in the irony.

There was of course the chance it might not work. He knew that things were never certain, but it seemed their best option with the knowledge they had, “Let’s give it a shot then. Still need to find the central unit, though. Don’t suppose one of those droids had a map on him?” Cato closed his eyes, and tried to channel the Force’s powers of clairvoyance to find a path forward.

"What enclave would that be?" Cato said and Hacks missed a step, "Mate," she said in a serious, almost concerned tone, "The enclave we met at about twelve hours ago." She left out the comment he should see a doc about how hard they had hit his head, but she knew she was aware she was always bitey with her words.

"But back to that other point, yes, let the virus spread from the master control, KV," Hacks affirmed his comment. Cato chirped, "Let's give it a shot then. Still need to find the central unit, though. Don't suppose one of those droids had a map on him?" Hacks shook her head, no luck on the map. She could try and find archival blueprints, but she would need a hardlink to the buildings terminal. Any useful terminal to be found with that type of data is also the likely place KV would be.

When Cato closed his eyes flashes of vision would paint the darkness. Steps leading out of the bowels of the factory hallways they found themselves in. Paths littered with droids. A control room overlooking the factory floor. A central computer within and a droid connected by countless wires, hardwired into the factories systems.

Hacks had not even noticed the Jedi close his eyes, or was aware that he was reaching out with the Force. She continued her stride, a hand reaching up to the dome implants over her ears and pulling out a razor-thin cord, a micro-scomplink. She plugged it into the cognitive module she had taken and data washed over her glasses. Time to start slicing.

“Ah. Jedi Enclave,” Cato snorted, and rubbed his still-aching temple, “Remind me to check for a concussion when we get back. Droid mighta hit me harder than I thought…”

He pushed his focus towards their goal, flushing out the pain and supplanting it with the Force. With its guidance the way became clearer, the layout taking shape through precognitive lenses. And at last the central computer marked .Just as Hacks began slicing, the knight’s eyes popped back open and he blurted out, “Found it.” Cato turned to the woman and continued with little other explanation for how, “There’s a control room somewhere above, that’s where the hivemind is. Problem is, there’s a shitload of droids between us and that.”

The Jedi smirked, “So… How do you wanna play this?”

"Found it," Cato said and turned to face Hacks, "There's a control room somewhere above, that's where the hivemind is. Problem is, there's a shitload of droids between us and that." Hacks looked at him puzzled, "What, you been here before?" she said, confused.

She didn't give the question much time, it could be answered later when she was not trying to survive. "So… How do you wanna play this?" he asked, Hacks began to look around and stammered a long, "Uhhhh..." She didn't even know what she was looking for. "We'll want your lightsabers. Surely they aren't kept far from where they tossed us. Probably somewhere they store what they keep."

"I'll try and find it," she said, the razor-thin scomplink wire still connected between her brain implant and the cognitive module of the droid. In a similar manner to Cato, Hacks could also seek out answers she did not know, but where his abilities were far more esoteric and spiritual, hers was technological and code.

She ran a quick scan of the cognitive modules recent flash memories. Images splashed across her glasses, memory recordings from the droids photocreptors. She watched herself and Cato be thrown in the cell, the droids holding their weapons. The droid walked away, down the same hall they had come, then further, out into the factory floor and tossed the weapons among the pile of rusted trash collecting there, below the control room.

Hacks disconnected from the droid momentarily, leaving behind a remote subroutine allowing her remote access to the module. She unplugged her scomplink and looked to her Jedi ally, "Up ahead, factory floor. They just bloody tossed them on the ground like they're worthless."

Hacks looked at him puzzled, "What, you been here before?" she said, confused.

“Magic.” Cato answered plainly, with a self-satisfied grin across his face. Another mention of his lightsabers got an eager nod out of the Jedi, and he watched curiously as Hacks began to scan through the droid recordings. "Up ahead, factory floor. They just bloody tossed them on the ground like they're worthless." The answer got a look of genuine insult out of him, “Worthless?” Cato scoffed.

At least they knew where his weapons were, “What about your katanas?” As soon as Cato finished speaking, he raised a hand as if to cut off a response, and looked in the direction they needed to go. Sounds of clanking metal footsteps were heading their way. They’d have to do without weapons for just a little longer. Cato looked to Hacks, and nodded before posting up behind the entrance into the makeshift cell block. He raised three fingers, and began to count them down, mouthing the words as he did.

Three…two…one-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom