Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dark Discussions of Sorcery

a675860e5b4cc09e0031698a54b4bcf2.jpg
(Versailles Palace)​

-Zahat'n'ira-

In a tribe on Zahat'n'ira, there stood a dark-looking, scary building which wasn't quite modern, but not Zahati'i-like either. It was the HQ of Council of Sorcery and Mage Guild Operations. Built by local Zahati'i, it was one of the most powerful building a native inhabitant of Zahat'n'ira has ever made. Hez't'enna-ri, the architect who planned its building, was appointed as a member of the Council because of her work with this palace.

But more important was the inside. As it was the home of Council of Sorcery, it was full of Sorcery-related things. There were scrolls, runes, paintings everywhere. It was really beautiful. There was some information about every widely or not so widely known sect in the library which was managed by a local Zahati'i girl called Ephyt-ri.

The Great Hall of this building was dark on this night. There were only candles which lightened the room up only a bit, giving it a cozy feeling, but keeping it somewhat frightening. In the room, there was a long round table and chairs around it. At the moment, only five of these seats were supposed to be filled by member of the Council. Only @[member="Aluk Magar"], @[member="Asar Anchti"], @[member="Darth Arcis"] and @[member="Morna Imura"] had given their promise to be here along with the temporary Archmage Lilith Mae Lancaster.

Waiting for the others to show up, Lilith sat on her chair which was by no means more important than others. She was not more important than others either. Being the Archmage was temporary, after all, and she had decided to give the throne to somebody else. Maybe someone was elected to fill the position... today?

But the main reason they were all supposed to gather here, was discussing galactic politics. Now that many major powers were on the edge of becoming extinct, it was the right time to talk about things like that.

Sitting in a chair that looked to be uncomfortable, but was not so, I had come to discuss politics. Not something that I wanted to spend my Sunday afternoon doing. But none the less it was needed as a Master of the Council I was here. Dressed in my various leathers I jingled a little every time that I moved. Still I looked to the Temp Archmage about what should be done with the Fall of the Empire, and other Factions fighting over the territory. I had not fought in the battles that took out the Sith. But I could attest that many lives were lost in the battles there, and more were to come.

Asar entered into the Great Hall. Although this meeting was arranged only for discussion, he was wearing his battle armor. This time however he had his helmet tucked under his arm. The Kel-Dor nodded his head towards @[member="Darth Malificete"] and @[member="Morna Imura"] as a way of greeting and without word sat down in his chair. He wasn't one of those that open the discussion.

"Welcome, my fellow councilors! I have invited you all here today to discuss some really important things..." Lilith said as she stood up from her seat. Her wooden staff levitated next to there, with the woman controlling it. "If I'm not mistaken, you two are Spellmaster Imura and Potential Anchti?" She didn't know all members of the Council yet. Most likely they knew nothing about her either. The fact, that Zahati'i invited every Darksider they saw to the Council was a bit disturbing, but as time passed, she had started accepting it.

A Zahati'i slave walked around the room with a tray. On top of it were goblets with red wine inside them. These goblets were not antique, but they were designed to look like that. Local artists were indeed very good at art, judging by the palace and these goblets. Another slave came with a few more white candles. The room needed some more light, but not too much, and thus, the lights which were attached to the ceiling, weren't used.

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Asar Anchti"]

Nodding my head at the woman, @[member="Darth Malificete"] I noticed that she had some talent in Telekinesis. Her staff stayed floating next to her as she made the point of saying that we were going to be talking about important things. "Yes I am Spellmaster Imura." Adjusting myself in the seat, I continued, "What are these important things that you wish to speak about Archmage?"

@[member="Darth Malificete"], @[member="Asar Anchti"]

"Indeed." replied Asar on the question of the Archmage. He waited till the slave came to him and took one of goblets from the plate. The wine wasn't the best he ever had, yet it wasn't the worst. He thought if he should say something more, but then decided to keep silent for a bit more.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]@[member="Morna Imura"]

"I am sure both of you have heard about the recent changes in our galaxy. The Sith Empire has suddenly disappeared, the former Atrisian Empire which then turned into the Galactic Empire, merged with the Fringe Confederacy. The Republic is trying to grab as much land as possible, two new major powers have risen: the Fel Empire and Levantine Sanctum, Mandalorians have become a bit more active... And of course, our home, the Confederacy of Independent Systems has made their army of Vong-shaped clones. The current political situation seems very difficult."

Lilith sat down and took a goblet. The red wine inside it was definitely not Lilith's favourite one, but it was made by Zahati'i from things all around the planet. That's why it was so... unique. Zahati'i had developed no wine culture before the Council of Sorcery showed up.

"What do you think about the current situation? Especially about the Republic and the now lost Sith Empire. Do you think the Republic has turned evil and warmongering? Will the Empire ever come back?"

@[member="Asar Anchti"] | @[member="Morna Imura"] | @[member="Darth Arcis"] | @[member="Aluk Magar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom