Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Danger Zone

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Galven Solomon"]

Matsu looked at him and started walking into the mine as she gave a nod of her head. "We do, exploring the mines and areas of the old imperial sith base takes a lot of work." She had a small raise to her eyebrows though moving through the area as she touched one of the carts grabbing some gloves. "Cortosis when it is taken out can be dangerous until it is refined, make sure your hands are covered if you are going to carry it." Matsu grabbed one of the glow rods and they had a track of lights above leading into the tunnels where they were setting up and mining more of it with dust and masks.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Galven nodded as he took a pair of gloves from the back pocket of his pants and slipping them on, "I'll carry it, extract it as well if necessary." Galven knew that when the Jedi were massive, they had their padawans originally hunt for their own crystals, Galven felt it was right to work for the materials for his blade in this way. "A Sith Base you say... if, by chance, you find any data stored or locked away pertaining to their ship construction or weapons, could we possibly trade information? I don't want any of their dark arts. And.... should we wear a mask? I don't have a mask on me..."

Matsu turned her head. "We secured the data from the computers, there wasn't much but perhaps. It isn't secret information and most of it as been found elsewhere. We sent copies to the Republic." She kept going in and had a look when they arrived at the cross heading with the rest of the teams down while they were getting chunks of cortosis. in the cart while she picked one up and it was brittle but she held it up. "It is good and brittle so be careful."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"So... it's just this, this is the stuff that can't be melt by lightsabers? And it is so fragile?" He smirked with a small chuckle, reaching his hands out to accept the cortosis. "Here I thought I'd have to mine it... and also I guess I shouldn't question this kind of stuff. You Jedi are always saying those that rise above are not always the strongest, or uh, similar, right?" He asked, gently holding the cortosis and staring at it.

"I didn't say it couldn't be melted by lightsabers. Cortosis can in the right concentration resist and deflect a blade or even deactivate it... Sometimes. It depends on the saber you are dealing with and most importantly the power. Eventually the heat of a lightsaber will melt the cortosis weave, refined cortosis that can deactivate it is easily countered with the right materials and just like beskar time is all you need." She was looking at it and set some aside for him while going over the different things and there was a small box to fill up. "Go on and take some for your box to fill it up, just be careful as bare hands can cause some shock."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Galven nodded, gently putting the Cortosis into the box and helping to fill it. "I didn't mean literally, I was just thinking of the times doors were cut in half but the mere blades, sorry. It is still astounding, one of the only few materials in the galaxy that can fight against such a great weapon, it still exists, and I am holding it. Say... miss, hmm... I apologize, I never caught your name. This may not be the time to discuss such things... but I thought I could ask you a couple questions... which you could immediately tell me no and we proceed on..."

She was looking at him and raised an eyebrow as she thought they had exchanged and some of the thoughts were there while she gave anod of her head. "Ike." A general name but there was an important thing when it came to some business not to get to personal. She was looking at the cortosis and he had what he needed and she was walking around. "Very good, that should be more then enough for a guard you can protect yourself with." Some more of the work and she brought up her palm displaying what she had come up with... not as impressive but they can work with it. "For a good guard material turadium is useful."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Ah yes, this is in some of my memories... strong stuff, this should be very good, thank you." He accepts it, taking a thought for a moment. "I was wondering, it's a bit of a stretch, but assist me with finding my desired crystal, I know where they lie it's just... for someone like me, and the gear I would have to wear, it would be very difficult. You can sense the Force... and after which, the saber is completed... I had hoped perhaps you could teach me the style called Soresu. Truly, I only wish to survive and defend myself against dark side users that may want to fight me. And my... other question... which is entirely more to ask you but, perhaps you could request this of your Silver Council?" He took a breath, preparing to explain himself, "There will be an event in the future, and I was hoping if you'd be able to support me. With a lasting friendship, I think we could help each other. This event, I would at most request a ship of corvette size or so to help me in combat. You will lose little to no resources, but I am doing it to save lives and prevent death."

Matsu was looking at him as he spoke and she raised an eyebrow. "Some of it might be possible but not all of it. Helping with a crystal is not so bad but the ship and training is hard, My company sells basic information on forms of saber combat and the force which might be easier and I can recommend companies like Damorian for ship." She was looking at him while rising up and a container for herself while she held it and was walking."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

He nodded, following after her with the metals in his container, "I was curious if you could train me, but that is understandable. But you have information of Soresu? And on the ship part, I didn't want a ship for myself, but an ally, support, but I understand. Shall I have contact information to call upon you when I am ready to find the crystal?"

"When you are ready it can be done through my group. Sasori gets everything back to me and the work with my family and order." She offered a bow of her head leading the way back through the mines and towards the lift. "You friends should be happy you are still in one piece, we have a small processing center set up for things but it is not able to handle some of the volume yet. We just have to work out the kinks of it and get more of the base reclaimed."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"All sounds good to me, thank you very much, you've been a great help to me." He said, following post-haste after her, "This will help me a lot, I'll keep that noted." He was doubtful, with the roll of his eyes thinking his 'friends' would care to much, although a smirk curled up, as he knew they were his friends, more than soldiers. Viskis would more than likely love getting back into his armor, and this Cortosis was one step closer to it, along with a dozen other steps before that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom