Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
It takes a village to raise a child, Curupira once heard. And she laughed so hard, her tummy hurt afterwards. A village tried to raise her once. And then people died and she was taken away. A slave first, a Draclau second, a Jedi third, a Sith and Van-Derveld forth. She'd played the parts to perfection. The Force spoke to her so many times, leading her to whatever was next in her life. It led her to the Singing Mountain Clan mother, to her Ti'Cira, to Ket, to Chloe… it led her to so many important events in her life. Eventually, it even led her to Kat. Children unborn of her womb, and yet hers. It was a fascinating concept but her mate had been right, when all impossible was taken away, whatever was left was indeed possible.

But when the Force no longer sang to her in the melody it had her whole life? Curupira felt truly alone. The galaxy suddenly seemed like a large and vast place, full of demons that would not dance for her. And when they no longer laughed with her, they laughed at her.

Curupira vanished from the galaxy that day, leaving everything behind. But as fates would have it, her travels took her to Dathomir eventually. Home. It wasn't supposed to be home. It was supposed to be a birthplace she'd been exiled from for her Sith ways, for her darkness and madness, for the horrors sh was capable of, for the murder she enjoyed so much. The clan's mother did not reject her even then. Satara welcomed her with open arms, even though the clan did not.

You cannot return. The clan will not allow a Sith in.
For whatever you could desire, I would do for you a thousand times over...
You can't see me. You can't know me. It'll mess everything up.
Until all you are is all that I am, and all that I am is yours to do with as you please.
Curupira Hawk. You must find your path. You must find yourself.
Curiosity killed the Nexu, you know.
Her blood speaks our names, yet we have never had children.
Search inside you. See the truth, hi'ja. The darkness no long speaks to you the way it used to. You can fight it.
I'm a Sith! That's all that matters.
You are a Hawk! Find your true path!

She was right. She was right in everything she'd said. The Force no longer spoke to her the way it used to, the darkness no longer sang to her like in the old days and her demons laughed and laughed, fighting her. They'd never fought with her, they'd always been united. Not being a Sith anymore when it was all she'd been for the most part of her life was not easy. It wasn't just a dance on the lightside and trying to be good for the sake of knowing her big sister.

The Crimson Shadow remained docked in the jungle of the planet, Gnarls making his rounds around it, eating the grass. Curupira sat out in the sun. She wasn't sure at that point whether she was meditating or just trying to quiet her mind from all the memories that crowding inside her head. In truth, Satara had been right in everything she'd said, Curupira could muster despite the memories. She was no longer a child. Not everything was about the games anymore or the instant gratification. She wanted more, needed more. She needed to understand why everything had changed inside her. Why it was no longer enough to drift from one point to the next.

Listen to me, Curupira. Remember who you were. Remember the child you were.

It had been months since the redhead returned to the planet of her birth. Months her great grandmother had began visiting her. The Clan mother was once just the clan mother but it had been a long while since Satara Hawk told her the truth of their relations. It had come as a shock to the redhead but in time, she came to understand better how well the older woman knew her and her family, more so how she always knew the right things to say. And she was right. She was a Hawk. She had to find her own path.

The redhead closed her eyes then and cleared her mind. The time for dwelling was before, the time to practice was now: “Spiriti magni, au tahena la nebbia , au tahena la nebbia, kablage qui tahena, nascondimi wana!“ It wasn’t long until she felt the magic flow through her, her own body acting on its own as she inhaled a deep breath and let it through. The mist spread around her, hiding her. Gnarls halted suddenly, looking towards where he’d left her, finding nothing but the fog. This had the large animal move forward carefully, sniffing out the air and making its distinctive sounds.

Finally he entered the fog, moving even slower through the darkness. Though Curupira heard him and knew he’d find her soon, she continued to concentrate. Fog around her continued, all until the large snout tapped into her shoulder, distracting the Witch. And the mist was no more, revealing both the redhead and the large animal.

[member="Isley Verd"]

(Mighty spirits, bring forth the mist, bring forth the fog. Spread forth around here, hide me now!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom