Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Covenant

The subs are done, the armies are ready, and the navy is waiting. That means we now need the most important part of any minor faction. More player characters to bring her to life.

Octarchy Covenant offers a Neutral Good avenue of RP, open to folks from all walks of life. Be it an elite commander, a mere mechanic in the guts of the mighty vessels, or a non combatant politician/noble that has requested the aid of the Covenant defending their home world. Whatever you're playing, we probably have a place for it.

Centered around Commenor, the Octarchy Covenant seeks to spread its influence across the galaxy, instating itself as a rapid response force of elite defenders to ward off those who would pillage and burn harmless and defenseless nations. From pirates to slavers, warlords to Sith, the Octarchy Covenant seeks to protect those who cannot protect themselves, and whose pleas have gone unheard by the galactic superpowers able, yet unwilling to help.

I've got a couple starter threads lined up, minor skirmishes to allow players to get in the groove and find their place in Octarchy, before we start getting to the big stuff. I'm always open to ideas, so if you think you have a good story for the Octarchy to participate in, don't hesitate to PM me. If this sounds like your cup of tea, click here, and join the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom