Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cosmos: Sexy Tyrannosaurs Rex

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Depends how stereotypical. If they're just a bundle of over-used tropes then they're hard to do right. If they're a proper balance of tropes and unique features then they're probably good. Completely stereotypical characters get old fast if they don't bring something special to the table.
In Kaine's case, he's a walking bundle of old-school villainess, but he's done well, and is just so... evil that it works.

Old-school villain characters are the easiest to excuse tropes for. There's a reason, with them at least, that those tropes are used so much.
It's because they work.

Drapeam Nyx said:
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Depends how stereotypical. If they're just a bundle of over-used tropes then they're hard to do right. If they're a proper balance of tropes and unique features then they're probably good. Completely stereotypical characters get old fast if they don't bring something special to the table.
In Kaine's case, he's a walking bundle of old-school villainess, but he's done well, and is just so... evil that it works.

Old-school villain characters are the easiest to excuse tropes for. There's a reason, with them at least, that those tropes are used so much.
It's because they work.
Everyone needs some old-school villainy in their life.

Avreet's a heterosexual, his extremely perverted and twisted beliefs causing him to search for romantic love, currently hoping to find that with [member="Dux Zarrah"]. What he does not know is that his chosen Sith Lady is a lesbian... :) But even after she turns him down, she will remain the love of his life. He's addicted to her. Nothing can cure him of his obsession with her...

Felix Dunst said:
[ When you bring up people like [member="Cryax Bane"] onto a podium and shower him in adoration, don't make it because the character is homosexual, make it because the character is a complex and realistic individual.
As I'm not the best writer on these boards by any stretch, I'll shamelessly take the adoration where I can get it.

sabrina

10406375_10152776825244998_956655480068215951_n.png

I felt the need to post this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom