Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
taking a deep breath he would push both arms forwards reaching out with the force, and grabbing at the door. he would give a strained grunt his lone ear pinning back lightly. reaching into the mechanisms of the door, trying to turn the gears to open the door. unfortunately, he had little to no knowledge of this lock

Last edited:
perking his lone ear he would tilt his head, finally finding the start of the locking mechanism with the help of Jacens connection. with a small perk of his ear he would look around for a moment, he had felt another presence in the force nearby but couldn't exactly pinpoint where it was at

he would give a small nod to the others before taking a few steps towards the entrance of the temple pausing momentarily to scan the surroundings. a blue flash rolling over his eyes as he seeks out the force signature using his unique ability. though unable to visually see anything he would shake his head before heading into the temple

giving a small wince at the sudden light his hand would reach out running along the wall. he was already near blind when it came to seeing anything else, but now with the added darkness he was effectively blinded, even if his species was able to see in the dark the years of Carbonite poisoning had done its work on his eyes

Jacen walked slowly down the hall as he too turned on a flashlight. He shined his light around, the walls were cracked and covered in strange purple vines. A faint humming sound filled the air as the group of them continued.
"This place is strange."

with his hand resting against a wall, he would chuckle gently shaking his head, looking around with a glair, or was it a squint? with a small grumble he would frown lightly with a small shrug " i don't belive i was ever allowed near this part of the temple, what ever is here is beyond my grasp of knowledge"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom