Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

"Sir, you wont ever get a depiction of what a good ship unless you've actually commanded a good ship, Thus i think you should have me assist in the design of making a ship for the galaxy at large"

He wanted to help design these ships because he knew exactly what the flaws of the ships were, he knew the biggest weaknesses of these ships and knew how to fix them and wanted a better ship for him to command

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Laphisto raised a brow at the man's determination and quickness to offer his assistance to improve the ships. After all, it would be much easier to retrofit what ships they had instead of building completely new ships from scratch. "Well, you have done an excellent job commanding this design. Considering the victory you managed to pull off, I trust any modifications you think need to be implemented would be justified." he recognized the alignment of this officer, the Jedi training he had spent much of his life embracing brewed up disgust. Still, the Warrior within him respected the man for his ability and bravery. He risked his life for victory to save every life on the station without even knowing who they were. A feat he knew would be needed in this new faction. A feat he hoped would breed among others under his command. " I am delivering the Highlander, Aranov, and Seroccos Revenge under your command. Congratulations Admiral" he gave a subtle nod to the captain's new promotion. Turning himself around and making his way to the CIC of the station

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
with the main conflict in the Kalinda system over, Owen and Tia Tovar began making regular trips to Kirima to bolster the ranks of the Lilaste order. Aurora station was eventually refitted with Lilaste order weapons and fully repaired. The manufacturing bay works at full capacity producing weapons, armor, and vehicles fo the Lilaste orders war effort against the Dusate Pirates. using several newfound metals that were recovered from the battle.

Dravin macovish Dravin macovish was eventually Promoted to Squadron Commander and helped train many of the new Starfighter Pilots and fill out the growing ranks of the Lilaste orders new Starfighter core Owen was later Promoted to Vice Admiral, taking control of the Kalinda Defence fleet keeping the Lilaste orders new home protected.

Zach Harrasaf Zach Harrasaf with Zach Harrasaf raising in the Retrofit of the Forray and Hammerhead Cruisers, they were able to patch flaws in the Design, allowing the ship to be modernized and more efficient in the galaxy at play.

Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze , after the successful defense of Aurora Station, designed an intensive training regiment that later became standard issue training for new pilots of the Lilaste order

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom