Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

Tilly shrugged, “Yea. I miss being with the sisters, but I think travelling around and living the nomadic life has been pretty great.” She looked over at Jacen as he spoke, “It’s pretty cool maybe if your master here is okay with I can show you a few things.”

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
"the more skills to be learned the better, I believe in no limits to ones knowledge no matter where that information stems from" nodding to Tilly he would chuckle gently. " Might take you up on a few lessons myself maybe"

Bambi looks around at the others, "It's a strange galaxy alright. Weird creatures, people and you sorcerers." She sighs, "My mentor wanted to blend ideologies of both the Jedi and Mandalorians but he was never able to get anywhere with his dream. It seems that being able to use the Force makes you more likely succeed in certain paths of life."

looking to Bambi he would raise a soft brow gently cocking his head to look over at her " well tell me about this ideology lass, i would be very interested to hear. my knowledge on the Mandalorians ends shortly after the Mandalorian wars:"

The group continues onward through the forest and the trees begin to thin out as they approach an open prairie.
"It was about combining the ways of the Jedi with the solidarity of the Mandalorians. Creating an Order that protected not only the galaxy but each other and each other's families."

Tilly looked at the men, "I can teach you some of the basics. And this mentor of yours Bambi sounds like he had a pretty cool idea. " Not sure how the Mandalorians did things. She hadn't been around many of them besides here and there helping them out, though she did know about wanting to keep your family safe. "I think it's a great idea."

" an Honorable ideology we can incorporate into the Lilaste Order for sure" giving Bambi a soft nod he would look to Tilly with a small chuckle " if ever I have the time I'll take you up on that"

The group continues onward as they approach the Jedi Temple. It appeared as more of a massive stump in the ground as they got closer to it. A large domed shape sticking out of the ground, "Time has sunken the temple down quite a ways." Bambi explains

looking out to the temple he could only frown, though his vision was poor and he couldn't exactly see it he trusted Bambie's words. he remembered this temple it was where he was brought to during and after the Mandalorian wars, the Masters at the Time rewarded him with five years to live outside of Carbonite within these temple walls. though he only got to enjoy a little under a year of that freedom. shaking his thoughts from his head he would clear his throat moving to step forwards from where they stood" well then let us begin"

Jacen walks beside Laph as the group of them approach the Jedi Temple. He looks around, trying to spot the hermit if he happened to be watching them t the moment. He stares at the temple and cocks his head to the side, "So, we use the Force to get inside?"

Bambi nods her head, "We'll see what happens."
She looks around and finds a boulder to sit on. Bambi walks over and sits down before removing her helmet and setting it beside her on the boulder. The wind blew her hair to the side as she began tinkering with her blaster pistol, attempting to fix it. It takes her longer than she would have cared to spend but she manages to get it working gain.
"Nice."

Laphisto would continue to walk with the group hand gripping his chin softly in thought though he would remain alert " aye it's a hope we can talk this individual down from combat though if it comes down to it we out number them four to one "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom