Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
looking to Jacenhe would chuckle gently thinking momentarily before speaking " depends I suppose if its a Ship position of a Jedi position i guess"
looking over at the male that had called out to him he would squint, the blue glow flashing over his eyes to try and see the male, by this time Grendel would be able to see the Half Blade hilted Lightsaber and the Satchel on his side. "not officially no, but a dear Friend of mine was a Mandalorian, belonged to Clan ordo" he would go to ask why but then look down at the Armor he wore with a small chuckle, that and the emblem of Clan ordo etched into his shoulder " this armor was a gift, and a half invitation to join, but my business hadn't allowed me to"

"well we dont exactly have a security team, but i will admit it would be a needed addition to the crew"

glancing from Grendal then to the line he would look to Jacen his attention being pulled back to the line before him " why don't you get this fella situated on board, i still have a line here i must deal with"

Giving a slight nod to the male Laphisto would turn his gaze back to the line once again, standing at roughly 2.3 meters tall - or seven foot eight inches- if he could fit alight then the Dowutin should fit in alright

"Nice to meet you Jacen I'm Grendel, lead the way"

Unintentionally looming over Laphisto, Grendel saluted his new captain. (its quite hard for Grendel not to loom as he's 12 feet tall).

"Thank you for having me sir"

smiling up at the male he would give a small salute back to him " like wise, I'm sure our staff will be well in your Capable hands my friend"

flicking his lone ear as he looks up at the male he would chuckle gently, is this how everyone else felt when looking up to him? shaking the thought away he would turn to the line that seemed to have gotten bigger

Jacen leads Grendel through the ship, trying to remember what he knew about the Agenda.
"The Agenda is an old Corvette but she's damn reliable. She's been apart of a lot of notable battles, I don't remember which."
He laughs and leads the giant Grendel around the new crewmen as they rushed to find work and they pass through the mess hall. Heading deeper into the vessel they come to the living quarters.
"There are a ton of rooms to choose from, the ship's been waiting for a crew to man her. You can choose any quarters as long as nobody else has claimed it. I'm excited to travel you and all all of the newcomers."
Jacen grins and leaves the giant Mandalorian to get himself settled in. He heads back toward Laph.

Last edited:
finishing the now filled crew log. Laphisto would meander along the ships hull occasionally bumping into some of the new people, not being used to seeing a fully crewed ship this would take him some time to get used to

Jacen continues training with his lightsaber, set to stun-mode, and studies his holobooks closely. He practices twirling/spinning his hilt around as he swings his saber and transitions from stance to stance.

While not losing focus, Jacen's thoughts were clouded and he found himself strangely distracted as his mind drifted to thoughts of The Thirteenth Sister, the woman who led the slaughter against his family. These thoughts strengthen his resolve as he pushes himself harder during his studying/training.

Laphisto would be walking by Jacens quartes. upon nearing the door he would give a small knock. eyes glancing over the data pad once more. "Jacen you in there lad?" He would be leaning up against the door nodding gently to those who passed by

chuckling he would give a small nod lifting off the wall and motioning for him to follow. " the ship needs a lot of work, but with near twenty five able hands working on her she should be good to fly within the hour give or take. but i must confess" looking around he would shake his head softly with a light chuckle. " i have no idea how we are going to pay these people"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom