Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
as the mechanics prepped the charges they would be small enough to not do to much damage or at least that would be the hope. with the charges set the mechanics would duck behind some of the nearby objects using them as sort of makeshift blast shields. with a few small pops, the charges would go off one by one, with the focus being around the seal and the hinge blowing the hatch free with a large puff of smoke. pokeing their heads up the mechanic teams would move to pull the hatch open and off one of them offering a hand out towards Galen " ah welcome aboard the Avalin spire officially"

When the charges went off, Galen had took a breath and he focused his force energy to make the charges work. After the explosions, He was not sure if it worked, He would let the mechanics determine. Galen had nodded to himself. He placed his hand on his lightsaber to make sure it was still there then removed it. He didn't feel any danger, as of yet, so Galen would just be himself.

"When ever you are finished, I would very much so like to meet the Captain of the ship! Thank them for the prompt rescue."

Galen had spoke through the glass again, just as the smoke started to slowly disapate.

"Just head through the hall, take a left and then a right follow the corridor and you will arrive at the bridge, it's a simple ship really" the mechanics would wait for Galen to get out of the ship before tacking the problem laid before them, working on trying to fix the ship eventually getting lost in there own little world.

the Avalin spire would approach the station it wouldn't be long until they would be docked. Laphisto would already be waiting his arms crossed over his chest as he peers out of the view port, a void action considering he was just about blind unless he used the force to see

Galen had made his way tot he bridge as opened the hatch. As he entered, he would see the ship pull up to the large station. it was a magnificant sight. Galen hadn't seen a space station like this since the Clone Wars. Galen had marveled slightly at it and then snapped out of it and spoke

"I would like to thank the Captain for allowing me to board your ship. I do apprecaite the timely rescue."

Galen had spoken firmly but he was also very genuine in the way he spoke to the Captain.

the selkath woman would give a cordial bow towards Galen as she spoke " there is no need to thank me, it was a manner of importance, your quite lucky that we had found you before the pirates did, I'm afraid we have stirred up quite the mess. when we dock the General would like to speak with you actually." turning her head back towards the consol she would begin to make preparations to dock, the old republic ship sliding effortlessly into the docking port the station was old, last used by the republic during the Mandalorian wars and eventually lost to time. along her hull were several locations in the midst of repair stress fractures running along her central hub she looked to have been through hell and back with small dents lining the surface of the station

"Welcome to Aurora Station, she's a little beat up but sitting in an asteroid field for five thousand years will do that to you, make your way to the airlock if you would be so kind, i need to refuel and unload some cargo before heading back out on patrol"

Galen nodded in agreeance. He would want to see the General as well. Galen started his way over to the airlock and waited for the connection. He wanted to know all he could. He waited patiently. Galen had never encountered an older space station like this. he was actually wowed at the sheer size of it and the sheer amount of damage it had. Galen felt it was safe but his eyes said otherwise. Galen chuckled slightly to himself as the airlock connected and hissed open. Galen would walk through and would enter the station wholeheartedly​

standing not too far from the station's airlock would be a tall draconic humanoid, wearing a set of customized Beskar'gam bearing a family crest in the center of the chest piece, and on the left shoulder would be the emblem of Clan ordo. when the male stepped onto the station Laphistos eyes would flash blue viewing the man through the force [ see profile for reference] and identifying his alignment to the force. on his left right hip/ lower back would be a satchel, while on his left hip sat his Broad Saber. clipped to his belt and on display in the open " so you must be the new comer ?"

"Indeed. You must be the General I have been told wants to see me. I am Galen Paven. I do appreciate the timely pickup from your crew!"

Galen had walked up to the creature and extended his hand. It had been a long time since he had seen a creature of this magnatude. Galen instantly approved. Having an ally such as this would absolutely been in his favor. Galen nodded and smiled slightly.

with a small chuckle rolling from his throat laphisto would shake galens hand giving a firm nod his way " well it's not to often you find a force sensitive floating through space, what in the name of the gods lead you out here? " as Laphisto spoke his eyes kept the blue flash over the iris continuing to peer into him through his force sight, walking around the station were several old republic security droids stuck in there old pre-programmed routines.

" lets get you an id card before the droids get finneky about your presence here"

Galen had released the handshake and looked around.

"Well, I have been working on a mission I was given years ago. I must keep my order alive but it is posing to be quite an interesting challenge. I had gathered some info that there was some poeple out here that were force sensitive, like a civalization. So< here I am, out investingating."

Galen smiled and nodded as he was told he needed an ID card.

With a raised brow he would look Galen over with a small chuckle.

" last of an order trying to keep his people alive? That is a nobil cause lad thigh as for a civilization of force sensitives? I can't say I have ever heard of such a thing save for stories my father told me when I was but a dragonet but that was well over twenty thousand years ago"

He would grunt lightly the blue fading from his eyes before gripping the bridge of his nose

Galen had nodded and chuckled

"Not exactly 20 thousand years ago. I was in Hypersleep for almost 900 years. I was around for the Clone Wars. So, not quite that old but I am old."

Galen had known a lot of tradgety. He adjusted his Lightsaber on his and and his medical pouch and smiled slihgtly.

Giving a soft nod his arms would cross over his chest, and upon hearing the fact about being in a form of stasis for so long he would frown lightly

" I am all to familiar with being locked in stasis by ones order , I was used by the Jedi for a few thousand years woken to hunt and kill the sith I was blamed for creating"

His hand would reach up gripping his chin In Thought.

" Last I was awoken was during the Mandalorian wars, a Jedi by the name of revan went seeking a weapon against the sith, found me instead. When I woke I refused to follow him and instead did as any good soldier does, I reported to the order and awaiting my next set of orders. "

He would give a soft chuckle shaking his head lightly. " Imagine my surprise when they told me to go to war in their steed. To be there eyes and ears on the front lines. After that skirmish and then again when the so called Jedi civil war happened I was locked back in Carbonite, and forgotten about. And now here I am nearly five thousand years later to participate in yet another hyperspace war."

Gaven had looked surprised. Used by the Jedi? That was something He was not familiar with. Jedi were a peaceful people but that was a different time then when He was around. Gaven shook his head.

"Well, i can assure you that the Jedi are and were not longer like that. using of someone to gain the upper hand? I was cloned for this particular job. I ad my own free will to do what I pleased on missions and I had free will otherwise. I was created particular to be a Jedi inquisitor. The Sith Inquisitor, is what they are called now I believe, are used to do one thing. Hunt and Kill Jedi. It is absolutely insanity that you were used to such a capacity and for that I am sorry. "

Galen nodded quietly.

laphisto would shake his head softly with a slight chuckle arms crossed over his chest before looking the man over lightly, the soft blue glow terminating along his eyes

" you would be one of the first to give sympathy. After all, if you believe my master, the sith were my fault, and I was only cleaning up my mess. i am not ashamed of what I have done, it is a part of me. iv come to terms with what i have done and now i can only hope to make a new future for myself and find my place in the galaxy at hand."

"A new future is the only thing that is worth your time. You will get to where you need to be, Working on it is all you must do!"

Galen had looked around again. The space station was working in completely working order. A well oiled machine. Galen remembered when the Jedi order ran like that. The Clone Wars was a pivitol park in the history of the Jedi

" aye and that's the plan, and the goal at hand here. build a faction get a working military. show the galaxy the true meaning of balance. for to long has the infighting of both light and dark side users caused harm to those around them every struggle and major conflict can be directly or indirectly traced back to jedi and sith conflict. and that needs to change. and the only way that will happen is if we provide a third option. show the galaxy that co existence is possible. and that leads us to where we are now, the creation of the Lilaste order"

looking to galen he would begin to walk arms crossing over his chest as he spoke glancing to him on occasion

" do you understand what i mean lad?"

Meanwhile outside of the station multiple Dusate Pirates ships have jumped into the system. A large ship identified as a legacy class heavy cruiser, three of the medium sized ships have been identified as Carrack II Frigates, along with three of the light Trench class corvette's.

Zach comms into the head flag ship the "Conquest Agenda" with dire news as the only ship to have spot the incoming fleet

"Owen Gisk Sir! This is Captain Zach aboard the Defiance! We have Dusate Pirates spotted! Requesting to engage them with the Esther and Calador Sir!"

With a ping on his commlink, Owen Gisk stepped away from the Laphisto, and Gaven answered the holo com. Hearing the grave news, he cursed under his breath. The station's sensors seemed to be still damaged as they didn't pick up the incoming vessels. Hearing and seeing the report given to him by Captain Zach, he would reply quickly, "Do not engage. You are outnumbered. Regroup and await reinforcements". Rushing to the station's intercom, he would speak on the loudspeakers, "All hands on deck, enemy ships identified as Dusate pirates scramble all fighter squadrons, get the Avalon spire, Aranov, Highlander, and Seroccos Revenge up and running to intercept."

Laphisto raised a brow " My apologies Gaven but I have other matters to tend to at the moment" Turning from his new guest Laphisto walked to the console to be briefed on the current situation."

When the call to arms came from the station's intercom system, Dravin was quick to react, hopping into his Liborator Starfighter. Watching the other squadrons launch. He got onto the intercom with the other pilots as his ship flew into the space void. "This is Wings of Judgment 03. I'm following your ping and ready to engage." Dravin stayed behind with the other fighter squadrons looking over and seeing the Forray and Hammerhead ships disengaging from Aurora station's drydocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom