Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Color of Envy (Circe Savan)

Asking about her ears made Sanna feel them. "They're not that pointy. And besides they help with hearing well enough. So no worries." When the offer of dessert came up she perked up and smiled, asking for ice cream cake. Once she got it she ate it a little more delicatley then how she did the fish. I sign she treated the way of eating food different than many would think. "So what important stuff are you referring to?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, your training, of course..." She smiled, giving a soft chuckle. "Maybe you'll see that the Dark Side isn't so evil after all." A grin crossed her face as she looked the catgirl over. This was almost like some sort of Atrisian holofilm. Perhaps she'd have to ask Ashelotte about that sort of thing when she went back to Serpena. "After all, the sooner we finish training, the sooner you can return to your duties. Don't forget that you have a court date scheduled."

No one could afford to forget about that.

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

By the time she mentioned the court date Sanna had half-finished her meal. As such she dropped her fork and wiped her mouth before saying "Alright. If it means getting that done and over with, and maybe getting something decent in return, I'm willing to overlook the fact the Sith basically ruined my life." She looked to Circe and said "But if you try anything, I won't hesitate to scratching you up into nothing but mulch."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Ooooo. Kinky. Are all you cat-people into that sort of thing?" She gave a soft chuckle before motioning for Sanna to follow her, now that the meal was paid for and the food was eaten. "Anyways, let's go. I suppose I have some things to train you in before my meeting, though we can always meet up afterwards if you ever need any more assistance."

Initializing her speeder, she smiled, ready and eager to get this sort of stuff set and done.

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Sanna got on with her and held relaxed a little when they were off. "So let me ask, I've heard the force reacts to emtions a lot. Are you going to teach me how to make that stuff into power? Because I have a lot of built up emtion in me for sure." She was geninly curious to know what would come from learning skills from the darkside of the force. Would it be better or worse? That remained to be see.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Indeed. But I don't typically draw off of anger or hatred. Those things are too easily usable to control you. No, I'm more a fan of the seductive emotions. Far more powerful." She grinned, running a hand over Sanna's back. "I enjoy a good cuddle. And my empathic powers make it hurt when someone doesn't feel good." She smiled, scooting over a bit closer to the catgirl. "I'm sure you can understand."

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Feeling her hands over her again made Sanna go stiff with confusion. She felt a little wrong for it, not because she was a girl but because she was a Sith. And yet it felt so good to be touched as she was being touched by this woman. When Circe asked Sanna gave a shy little smile and said "I...I guess." before trying to recover and say "Well what exaclty can you gain from that? I mean power wise?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

She smiled. "Empathic abilities are both a blessing and a curse. When other people are happy, that resonates with me. Makes me feel good. When they feel bad, though, it hurts. Like a headache, almost. And I try as best as I can to do whatever I can to make them feel better, because I care about them." She sighed. "Pleasure is something I hold very near and dear to my heart, and a lack of enjoyment is a bad thing in my opinion."

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Hearing how that type of power worked, Sanna looked oddly at Circe before saying "Doesn't exaclty sound all that enjoyable. Suppose you have a complete sour puss? Then you'd have a headache. I'm all for enjoyment too but I'd prefer something where I can deal with someone trying to cause trouble. I don't know. Like force choking or....or that force lighting trick I heard about! Yeah!" Given how she was talking about it Sanna was like some eager schoolgirl wanting to learn something she could impress others with.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Force Lightning? That's easy enough." She smiled. "Besides, no worries about a sour puss when a sweet pussycat like you is around, is there?" She smiled, giving a smile as sne gently nuzzled the side of the catgirl's face, giving her another kiss. "Mmm... I wonder. Did you ever have, you know, "the talk?" The great discussion about the birds and the bees? Or were you too young when you were put into that stasis casket for them to tell you about that sort of thing?"

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Another shudder with her tail going up when Circe kissed her face. She was starting to like it but in that odd sort of way of having a new experience. "No. I had THAT talk." she answered her question. "But....when mom talked about it, it was when a man and woman did it. Not....a two girls. Oh sheehs. This sounds like one of those after dark specials I've started hearing about."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Circe couldn't help but smile as she looked Sanna over, giving some attention to the woman. "Well... Social attitudes were more conservative back then with regards to the mainstream." Another kiss occurred as Circe ran a hand down her back. "I'd be more than pleased to have that talk with you, a very important one, if I do say so myself..."

A very important one indeed.

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Hearing her and feeling lips and hands her hand going down her back made Sanna give an awkward chukle, mainly because it was so odd to have a woman doing this to her. She'd never thought about relations with another woman, let alone one who was from another time, another species, and who she only knew for a little bit. Her tail kept going up and down rom the senation before Sanna leaned a little.

"Uh..aren't....aren't we talking about Sith powers or....something?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Yes... and no." Circe smiled, running a finger underneath Sanna's chin, as she knew cats enjoyed. "That's right, Sanna. Just relax. Enjoy it. It's perfectly natural, just like what you were taught. See, when a woman likes another woman very much, they end up kissing and rubbing and snuggling. Then it's fun with the mouth." She smiled, looking the woman over.

"Quite the pussycat."

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

The fact she called her pussycat had made Sanna give another little laugh as she felt her hands all over her. Sanna's stayed where they were, too nervous to move them around like Circe was doing. The most she did was bring her tail up to her lap and hold the tip of it like a nervous little girl that she was. She was trying to relax at the same time but it was hard when dealing with something like this as her first experience with a woman. Try relaxing under those conditions.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Sanna, do you feel embarrassed?" Circe frowned. "Do you want me to stop? If you say the word, I will - I have respect for you, and will respect your wishes if you want me to quit doing this." She paused, running a hand over the catgirl's tail. "Just relax and enjoy the sensation. It's one that no man, nowhere in the in the galaxy that you'll be able to find sensations like this."

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

"No....No. I'm not I just don't....I don't know how to..." She stopped when she felt Circe's hand over her tail. She gave a little "Oh my...." before falling back and breathing differently. The lower she'd pet down her tail the more Sanna would find the sensation so enticing. She laid her head back as she let Circe keep going.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"It's okay, darling." She put the speeder's controls onto autopilot, turning towards the catgirl and stroking ever lower down her tail. She ran a hand over the cheek of the woman, leaning over to give her a quick and soft kiss on the lips. Closing her eyes, her other hand, having reached the base of her tail, ran up her back.

"You will. I guarantee it."

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Feeling her go all the way from her tail up her back made Sanna arch her back and her arms extend out, like an actual cat. She was loving it so much she gave a little cry before Circe's lips had been over hers. For a moment she opened her eyes, and confirmed it for herself that Circe indeed kiss her on the lips. Then, surprised as she was, Sanna's hand ran down Circe's back like she'd been doing to her. Her other hand rested on her knee and rubbed against her inner leg.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"There we go." She smiled, running a hand over the woman's cheek. "Nature united. Animal and plant, together as one." She chuckled, a finger underneath the woman's chin. "Now... what would you like to learn? I can show you how to create powerful illusions. How to destroy your enemies and manipulate your friends. What do you wish to learn, darling? Anything I can provide is at your discretion."

A soft smile crossed her lips. This was exactly what she wanted from Sanna.

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom