Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

Jacen laughs as he carefully waves his lightsaber around before deactivating the saber. He smiles widely and nods his head.
"I even bought some books on training my swordsmanship and Force techniques. I'm on my way there!"
Jacen laughs and stares at his lightsaber for a moment before flicking a dial down to 0 on the side of the hilt.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
perking his lone ear and shaking his head he would raise a brow at the mention of a book

" well as good a book is, nothing beats first-hand experience"

gripping his chin softly he would flick his lone ear lightly in thought.

" i do have a rather broad experience in skills that i can try to pass on"

tapping the side of his head he would give a light laugh, before pushing into a standing position

" then perhaps my years upon years of experience can be of use to someone at the very least"

he would grip his chin as if debating the idea, waiting for his reaction before snickering out a small laugh

" no promises.... kidding kidding I wouldn't cut your arm off. well not on purpose anyway"

Jacen laughs heartily and grips his hilt in his hand.
"I have a dial built into my hilt that let's me change my blade. Setting 3 is a two-and-a-half foot long stun saber. Setting 4 is a two-and-a-half foot long regular blade. And Setting Five is a three foot long blade. So I can keep my blade on stun when we train."

perking his ear at the settings he would grab and hold his own blade up into view, a stun setting wasn't a feature he had in mind when constructing his blade, it was built with the intent to be a weapon of war. even at the time he wasn't exactly allowed to train anyone, hell he still technically wasn't allowed to be doing this.

" a stun feature? can't say it doesn't have its uses, never had that sort of thing in mind when I constructed my own blade. but never fret I have over two hundred years of experience I know when and how to pull my punches"

giving a light chuckle he would ignite his saber pushing the blade into an offensive stand at lower chest level, the edge of the blade being aimed outwards from his body. his left foot pushed behind him and aimed to his left whilst his right foot stayed pointing towards the boy keeping his weight balanced in the center of his stance. moving into a similar stance that could be recognized as form one if not an old version of it.

" alright kid let's see if you can use the blade as well as you built it"

flicking his ear he would call out to the kid trying to help him improve his stance.

"arms bent alittle elbows out from your body. and follow my stance."

he would bring his blade upwards in a slashing motion, rotating his wrists and slicing downwards in one swift motion. repeating the motion a few times as he continues to repeat the action. before then slicing up and midday in the upward slice he would slice to the right mixing the two actions one after another

Jacen nods his head and does his best to follow his master's movements. He takes several deep breathes and relaxes his body as he moves his lightsaber around slowly. He tries to match the stance and bends his elbows as instructed.

While nowhere near a master, he begins to pick up Laph's instructions and improves his results tremendously!

noticing his improvement he would give a nod. slashing to his left he would stop mid-swing leaning to his right then quickly swirling the blade over his head, shifting his body to the left and slashing towards the right instead, performing a fient . glancing at the kid and continuing the motion a few more times for him to catch on

giving a small chuckle he would reach a hand out for the boy, to help him to his feet.

" no worries lad, we will try again. follow my movements. try to feel the force within your limbs as you fight to let the power flow through your limbs and to the tips of your fingers."

thinking softly he would attempt to teach Jacen how to activate and use Force Valor. hoping perhaps it would allow him to better control his movements

Jacen takes several deep breathes and closes his eyes as he tries relaxing his body. By removing one of his senses, he hopes to connect to the Force easier. He works his mind, trying to separate from his body and soul as he relies on only the Force to guide him in training.

He manages to maintain focus and keep up with Laphisto as they train/spar.

" Good keep your focus."

looking over at him he would smack his blade against Jacen's, is a way to push it off to the left. moving in front of the kid and taking up his stance once again. he was much much taller than Jacen and his blade was well on its way to being five and a half feet in length. he would tower over the boy and have the reach advantage for sure. his tail would flick and sway behind him helping to keep his balance on two legs. swinging his blade low and upwards Diagonally. his speed would be slower than normal and in a way to be easily blocked but the swing itself would have a decent amount of power behind it

Jacen bends his knees slightly and grips his hilt with both hands as he guides his lightsaber upward to clash with the enormous saber wielded by his master.

He doesn't have a tight enough grip on his hilt and when the two blades connect, his lightsaber is knocked out of his grasp and deactivates as it slides across the floor of the mess hall.

"Dammit!" He sighs.

pushing himself back into an offensive stance he would wait for Jacen to grab his blade, but if he went to walk over to it he would give a tsk, and tell him to use the force to grab it instead.

" again, tighten your grip but keep it loose enough to maneuver with. "

once the blade was back in Jacen's hands he would repeat the same action as before. swinging the blade Diagonally though giving a little less power behind his swing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom