Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Coalition comes to Bpfassh (ORC Dominion of Bpfassh Hexagon)

Kyle Farnes

K
Objective 2: Create a Ruckus, Fight the Dark Judge
Tags: [member="Trextan Voidstalker"] [member="Maokai Bantam"]

He Dark Judge, a human, or near human nodded dryly. “So be it.” He spat back at Kyle as he pulled out his own hand cannon. Much like the Judges, the Dark Judges were armed for the Rim, for the life that wasn’t as always elegant as a lightsaber. It was messy, it was ranged, and a weapon needed to be able to be used for more than one thing. Twitching his wrist, his beginner vembracer snapped the cable and Kyle rolled, a bit clunky in Mandalorian armor.

His suit wasn’t full beskar, an alloy of beskar and durasteel with a bronzium finish. His helmet though, was full beskar. Even at his low rank in the Clans was that always true. With one DE-10 he was firing, shots going for the Dark Judge, guided and directed by the Force and his own skills, but the shots were coming back, just as fast. Another roll had him behind a crate. He could hear the blaster shots of his foe’s blasts. But by this time, Kyle had his second hand cannon ready.

A deep breath and he nodded.

“What is it you want, here, Judge?”

“I want to show the Coalition that they don’t need to fear their people. The people should fear us!” Another shot fired. “We are the ones with the power, and we can’t step lightly in defending lives.”

The Mandalorian was getting a read on where the Judge was standing, and as he stood up and fired, two shots went wide, but the third? That hit, not center mass, but he still winged him. But he still didn’t predict that the Dark Judge was more capable in the Force, and the next thing, Kyle was tumbling into the street, pulled by his opponent.

Objective 2: Distract planetary security / Bring the law to those who had forsaken it...
Allie(s): [member="Kyle Farnes"] | [member="Zyra Crowe"] | [member="Trextan Voidstalker"]

His gambit had nearly worked, he had crept up real close when Orator finally snapped to his senses and began to build for another attack. As his opponents raise his hands for one final attack Mako channeled all his force gifts onto speed, he needed to be fast, he needed to get there before Orator could finished him off. The next split seconds were all a blur as he lunged forward behind his knife. The world was fizzy around him but he could hear something...

Breathing, no close, gurgling. Broken, struggling, dieing? As his vision returned he looked up to see his knife had found its' mark. Red blood flowed from the dark judges chest, and from his mouth as well. If eyes were wide, as fear and pain set it. Mako pulled his knife out and slumped back onto his backside while Orator grabbed at his chest and fought for each breath. Mako really could to do nothing but watch as his enemy fell to his knees then onto his face taking a few final chances at life before leaving into the dark.

Maokai reached into his coat and pulled out a handkerchief and began to clean the blood of his quay off his face. As he did he grabbed his comlink and radioed in.

"Deputy Bantam to command, target is secure, land as you are able."

Objective 1: Blockade run
Allies: ORC [member="Peyton Steele"]
Enemies: Rogue imperials

"Therapy, this is Coalition Freighter Convoy. You got our backs for this run?" Frielle communicated to them.

"Affirmative, Coalition Freighter Convoy". She then turned to the other console. "Repeat!"

This was straightforward for all units present on Bpfassh: it simply meant firing another volley at the same targets as the last one. And now came the cluster missiles. Sure, there were less targets to go around than on the first volley, but here, firing a volley of cluster missiles would mean more trouble to the destroyers than the last one, since there were more of the ordnance directed at the destroyers. Now, with the second volley of HVCs hitting the reactor domes directly, the enemy ships were liable to incur serious damage, if not outright destroyed as is the case for the first destroyer. Because of that all units were to move away from the wreckage, and the debris from the first destroyer caused the second destroyer to get damage to its fuel tanks, thus forcing them to pull back to minimize the damage taken from the debris.

Frielle Kinniak

F
Bpfassh
BYOO

It took them thirty minutes more than anticipated but they had arrived at the spot. A small patch of dirt that they were asked to mark, here would be the start of a new Alliance port. Xadia and Risos had taken their markers and had set out to their task. Frielle should have figured what would happen in the next few moments, as she was bent over a beacon's faulty signal. She hadn't noticed the shadow approach nor the looming figure it was attached to. It wasn't until she accidentally zapped herself that she looked up and saw just exactly who was there. "Fio?"

"Just passing through, Mr. Bloodborn and I are working on something new on Zonju V."

Frielle looked left and then right and noticed that both her companions were still occupied.

"I can't stay long, otherwise I'll lose Mr. Bloodborn to whatever barrel of swash this place calls alcohol, but I did want to give you something."

"Alright." She acknowledged as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other, arms folded across her chest. She watched as her grandmother fished something out from her pack, the redhead took out a datapad and handed it over to Frielle as she stood up. "Old First Order plans, thought you might want them - and I talked to Ryssa about-"

Frielle shook her head and looked the woman in the eyes, "I told you. I didn't want to be part of your company, and I really don't want or need your money."

"I know..." Fio's voice trailed off, "I just."

"This, this will work though so thanks I guess."

Part of Frielle felt terrible but the other knew that this was an opportunity, getting Fiolette Raaf to crack and give her what she needed would help the Alliance and the Coalition. Still, she knew that this woman wanted to reach out and get to know her. "I, I can't really talk right now, but we can - we can talk later, maybe somewhere on Corellia?"

"Sounds good."

Fiolette looked as if she was about to leave but stopped, "and you said you didn't need my money but your company does."

Frielle sighed, "alright yeah okay- uh thanks?"

"You're welcome, I'll speak with you later darling."

The younger woman watched her grandmother head off, watched until her figure faded from view and it was at that point Risos and Xadia had approached. There was some manner of silence between them. A moment where the world seemed to talk, and then the moment passed. "She gave you a billion credits didn't she?"

"PISS OFF!" Frielle turned and shoved Risos away, hands to his chest she huffed off away from him.

Xadia laughed while she gave Risos a hand up. "Wait, wait what's in the pad?"

Frielle turned and gave Risos an obscene gesture.

"C'MON!"

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Objective 3: Fool first, apologize later
Ha, git got: [member="Kingsley"]
Out of clever names for these two: [member="Mar Kerser"] | [member="Jair Ordo"]
Sorry, not sorry: [member="Nida Perl"] | [member="Thirdas Heavenshield"]

Dax didn't get too far before he'd heard a voice, quite loudly, shout from around the corner, "Uh, hello? Is there anyone in this entire junkpile of a ship? I'm here for the girl!
"
"Hey, keep it down!" Dax whisper-shouted back as he turned the corner. In front Dax stood a rather tall, imposing man, almost a full foot taller than himself. Well, subtlety clearly wasn't this guy's thing.

"Yeah yeah, we're all here for the girls pal." And that must've been their generous benefactor. Dax turned to look at the...bird...thing? Honestly, Dax wasn't even sure. Hiitian? But this guy was ugly even for a Hiitian. Either way, Dax was just glad he hadn't heard his scolding of the other man. "
Was there a problem with the transmission? I'm looking for
females. Feeeemaaaales," the bird person complained as he circled the two men. "...fine. How much?"

Dax gave the Hiitian a surprised look before pointing at himself, "Oh, you mean me?" Dax started laughing, "Sorry my good avian friend, but I am not the product." The former Marshall waved his hand before the bird-man's face, "But this tall, hunk of a man is. And for you my good friend, he's on the house. Enjoy you two!" Ah, Mind Tricks...what a pleasant little technique. Now, time to go find Nida.

The man wandered through the labyrinth of a ship searching for the missing niece. Dax didn't even want to imagine the telling off he'd get from Jozie if he couldn't find Nida in this place. "You figured out Life Transfer, and yet couldn't even find my daughter?!" Dax shuddered at the thought.

Last edited:
In one final usefulness, the mute Mandalorian sliced the door to the lift open. By absolutely pure luck and no clear intrusiveness of 'fate', Jair Ordo and Elani Demaris Elani Demaris found themselves there where two men ( Dax Perl Dax Perl and Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield ) were confronting the disgusting eyesore of a being that was Kingsley Kingsley .

"I can bring you in warm or I-"

mememar.png

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
BULK FREIGHTER ERAVANA
OUTER BPFASSH SYSTEM
INTERNAL PA:
FATBOY SLIM

"But this tall, hunk of a man is. And for you my good friend, he's on the house. Enjoy you two!"

"Mmmm!" Kingsley hummed appreciatively to himself, "How generous."

He reached out a talon to grope Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield and never realized how close he came to losing his hand entirely. Before Dax Perl Dax Perl could even make a move the forward cargo bay transformed into a light show of weapons fire. The smuggler's jawa crewmates had utterly failed to contain Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo and Elani Demaris Elani Demaris or even alert Kingsley to the intruders' presence. He skittered back just out of reach of either imposter.

"Rrrrawk! Every bird for himself! Save the beeeefcaaaakes!"

Captain Kingsley shuffled along as fast as his feet would carry him. Amazingly las bolts whizzed past all around him, scoring the deck and inner hull but leaving him unharmed. He may be an idiot but even idiots planned to get boarded out here in the black. He slapped some stun cuffs on his own wrist, securing the other end to a pipe, before slamming his claw down on the release control for the hangar's magnetic shielding.

Everything in the ship's forward hold that was not tied down began to vent into space.

Objective 2: Distract planetary security / Bring the law to those who had forsaken it...

Broken ribs and bruised flesh was being mended by the bacta treatments the coalition medical droid was providing but Maokai mind was transfixed upon an emerald green badge once worn by a good man. What made him turn, or was he never good to begin with. This was the real question Mako had running through his head. He was not better then the man he bested, but here he stood, broken up but the last man standing. It was not due to his skill, or some grand vision or power given to him by the force. It was arrogance, his enemy thought so little of him he didn't even check to see if his best shot had finished off his opponent. He instead celebrated his victory allowing the young judge to gain the upper hand.

Worse yet, what of these new "Iniquitous Judges" their dark kin. How can ones who know the law, swear on the book turn their back on it and twist it so badly. These questions and more haunted him has he lay back on the med bay table unable to do more then heal and wonder.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective 1: Blockade run.
Allies: Peyton Steele Peyton Steele & Cathul Thuku Cathul Thuku
Enemies: Imperial Star Destroyers.
Starship: The Repertoire.
Co-Pilot: Lexas.

C0IMiY0.png

Caedyn Arenais hadn't long been back on Svivren before word had reached him of a number of jobs available, should there be any Jedi within the Enclave that were free to volunteer. The Festival of Great Trade had been the first that Caedyn had taken on, as an aid to the local security of the Capital City. The second job however would prove to be much more difficult...

"Dropping us out of Hyperspace now, Lex" Caedyn informed the droid co-pilot, the star-lines quickly receding and painting the star-spotted expanse of space before them. The stars weren't the only source of light in the abyss however...

"Master Caedyn, there appears to be an Imperial Blockade around Bpfaash. Shall I inform our employers that this is a mission failure?".

"What're you kidding? We're here for the Blockade Lex...-The Coalition Underground are here for one of the Silvers" Caedyn replied as he accelerated the Repertoire forward full-thrust, the weight of the ship surging and pulling them both back against their seats. "Prime our offensive systems, shields full-forward. We're going to be playing the bait".

"I feel I must advise against this action, Master...".

"
I figured you would" Caedyn smirked, though it was less the confident air and more his nerves kicking up that old habit of finding humor in the worst of situations to mask his fear. His droid counter-part wasn't the most courageous of mechanical souls, though Lex's model was well praised for it's intelligence and in this case, Caedyn couldn't exactly argue with his friend's logic.

"Coalition Vessels, this is Caedyn Arenais of the Repertoire" Caedyn spoke into the mic of the vessels Comm-unit, pausing as he wasn't often in these kinds of situations and certainly wasn't an experienced naval officer like his Father supposedly was; "How're you doing out there?".

Rayf Vigil

R
"Oh just another day at the office."

Commander Rayf Vigil's voice sounded robotic transmitting over his StealthX-I's basic communications package. He and the other ace commandos of Wraith Squadron had been busy leading a wing of starfighters to distract the rogue star destroyers from annihilating their comrades with the full force of the small flotilla's firepower. There was only so much they could do against such odds but the Old Man and his wingmates were here as a distraction.

Once the ground battle was won they could focus on clearing out the system.

"We've got these nerfheders right where we want em," Rayf drawled the way all good fighter pilots do, "But our convoy is pinned down out there where we can't get to. Think you could give us a hand?"

He transmitted the coordinates for Peyton Steele Peyton Steele and her blockade runners to Caedyn Arenais aboard the Repertoire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Allies: Peyton Steele Peyton Steele , Rayf Vigil & Cathul Thuku Cathul Thuku

z8K1uK6.png

"We've got these nerfheders right where we want em...-But our convoy is pinned down out there where we can't get to.
Think you could give us a hand?"
"Roger that, We'll give it our best" Caedyn replied into the comms-unit, whilst Lexus complained in his usual fashion from the co-pilots seat. Bringing the Repertoire around in a wide arc, turning for Peyton Steele Peyton Steele and her convoy, Caedyn spared the thrusters none. Time wasn't something that the Blockade Runners had to spare, and these Star Destroyers weren't shy with their Fighter Squadrons either.

"Master Caedyn, offensive systems are primed. Transferring targeting protocol to your auxiliary terminal now. Please try to remember that your father didn't build the Repertoire for military purposes...".

Never the less, the Repertoire came screaming in towards a trio of Tie-Fighters on the tail of the Convoy, blaster cannons opening up in volleys of green tracers, trailing the Imperial fighters until one of them went up in a ball of flames and metal, it's trajectory thrown into chaos and spinning out of control into one of the Tie's.

"Two down...".

"Sensors are picking up six additional fighters incoming, and it appears you have missed one, Master Caedyn".

"Lex!" Caedyn snapped in response, trying to focus on chasing down the light Tie Fighter ahead of them; "If you're going to do something, keep an eye on our shields and tell me when the others are in firing range of us".

Last edited by a moderator:
The Reaper of Won Shasot
Objective 3: You've gotta be kidding me!
Better not die: Nida Perl Nida Perl | Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield
You're on my naughty list now: Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Elani Demaris Elani Demaris | Kingsley Kingsley

Well, looked like that dumb bird took the bait. Even as Dax had smehow stumbled upon whatever in the Void it was that Nida was doing with those Jawas (he was gonna have to have a talk with her about that later) the bird reached out towards the statuesque man that Dax had somehow managed to pass of as an actual harem...guy...

Dax's distraction lasted all of about two seconds though. A lift door sparked suddenly and flew open. Two Mandolorians stood in the lift, both brandishing blasters. The grey clad Mando began to speak, "I can bring you in warm or I-"

Zzzip!

A sudden spray of blasterfire from the Mandolorian's red-clad partner cut-off whatever demands were about to be made. Dax's saber's screamed to life, orange and yellow lights arcing through the air as he created a screen that sent blaster bolts flying off in every direction except behind him, where Nida was. This was...unexpected. The ex-Marshal slowly backed up until he was able to take cover behind one of the larger pieces of cargo in the hold.
"I kicked your asses at Utapau, I'll can kick them here too!" the man shouted in a rather annoyed fashion at the two Mandolorians. This was not how he had imagined his first few weeks back in the galaxy were gonna go...About four more Mandos. Yeah, that was closer to what he'd expected.

Last edited:
Whatever Dax Perl Dax Perl uttered remained unheard as the obnoxious bird man Kingsley Kingsley triggered the most classical trap in history, only second to a trap door beneath one's feet. Mandalorians had seen the better days when their mag boots reacted quicker but not today.

Austerity.

Mar and Jair were sucked out of the buzzard's ship and tossed into fate's hands in the vacuum of space.

Once again Kingsley escapes the frying pan.

Objective; Blockade
Tags: Caedyn Arenais Rayf Vigil Cathul Thuku Cathul Thuku

She and Zale were definitely going to have to do some tricky flying to get through here. She had a crew of good pilots, and the Underground was really looking to make sure that they were helping those on the planet. She had a few on advance teams ahead of her and already down the planet. When she got the call coming in from Therapy, Peyton nodded to the new Judge and Zale double-clicked her comm. Peyton grabbed her safety harness as she sat back down and the ship jumped forward.

It wasn’t Zale’s normal ship, but the pilot was a Pamarthean racer. The ship started to move a bit faster as the call came in from the Repertoire. “Read you Repertoire, this is Peyton Steele of Coalition Command. We’ve got incoming but some support from Therapy. Just trying to…” There was a sound of crash as laser fire hit the shields.

“Get through.”
Shooting a look at her pilot, Peyton looked a bit concerned. But the next roll and juke was finished by the arrival of Rayf’s voice. A smile as she nodded, relaxing in her seat, she nodded. “This might actually work.”

Zale looked at her, not too pleased. "Might?"

Peyton grabbed her comm again and pointed down to the planet, a clear 'just keep flying.'

“Keep them off our backs, we’re going to make our push past those Destroyers!”

Rayf Vigil

R
“Keep them off our backs, we’re going to make our push past those Destroyers!”

"You heard em Wraiths," Rayf braced himself against the canopy while making a tight bank, "Transports are making a run for it. Keep the pressure on."

A passing TIE fighter pulled unwittingly into his kill slot, hoping to make quick work of the Y-Wing he was protecting. Wraith Leader did not hesitate. His starfighter screamed through the erupting wreckage just in time to witness the completion of their ion torpedo run. Massive electrical arcs curled off the listing star destroyer. The lead ship in their wedge was now completely disabled.

"You're clear for approach," he signaled Peyton Steele Peyton Steele , "Godspeed, rebels."

Keeping one eye on the battlefield Rayf glanced down at his astromech's translated hoots and whistles.

"Let's worry about these destroyers buddy," the corellian tried to soothe R9's circuits, "The Repertoire will take care of those fighters."

Rayf didn't know if he believed in the Force anymore but he mumbled a prayer for Caedyn Arenais anyway.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Allies: Peyton Steele Peyton Steele , Rayf Vigil & Cathul Thuku Cathul Thuku

z8K1uK6.png

Read you Repertoire, this is Peyton Steele of Coalition Command.
We’ve got incoming but some support from Therapy. Just trying to…-Get through
”.

Keep them off our backs, we’re going to make our push past those Destroyers!”.
Caedyn gaze swept the transparisteel viewport trying to identify 'Therapy' and distinguish them from the Convoy. Rayf Vigil was part of the Wraith Squadron, though Caedyn was all new to Coalition Callsigns and all he knew for certainty was that he had to keep the convoy safe from Imperial Fighters.

"We're on your six, Coalition Command" Caedyn responded to Peyton Steele Peyton Steele whilst keeping his eyes on the targeting display on his auxiliary head unit. The Repertoire wasn't nearly as manauverable as Starfighters were, though compared to the Convoy, it's speed and deflective shielding were more than adequete to keep them in the game and able to take a punch or two while trying to protect the larger Coalition ships.

"Master Caedyn, Hostiles are in range of our-...".

The Repertoire rocked violently as one of the TIE's fired away, hitting the deflective shielding. Managing to remain seated thanks to the safety harness of his chair, Caedyn threw the Repertoire into a sharp roll and pulled back on the controls in order to steer the Corvette off in a wide arc flying under and back around the convoy, looking to place at-least one of the TIE Fighters within view of the Repertoire's blaster cannons.

"Shields are holding, Sir".

Once more into the fray, the Repertoire's cannons opened up upon the incoming TIE's as they shot passed the Coalition convoy.

The blonde was smiling. It felt good to have the backup. She was wondering who was flying with the Wraiths at the moment, but that was a fleeting thought. Now she had her own ships to deal with. “Coalition freighters. We’ve got the backup we need. Shields and engines. Let the support do their job.” The people on the planet were counting on them and she looked at Zale. The Deputy seemed intent on getting to that planet and avoiding shots to her shields.

She saw the fighters incoming to the Repertoire and flinched. She knew that the Wraiths were able to do their job, but the other ship? Who was that, Arenais was a Jedi name, but still, this was a blockade, she wasn’t about to throw someone aside so all her ships could get through. People who survived were more important than the supplies at the moment. They needed all the ships they could get.

Working on the budget of the Coalition as opposed to Alliance was different. “You good back there, Repertoire?” She didn’t want to stop the move, but she knew Zale could get back there fast enough to help, if it was needed.

She could see the ships on her team moving forward. Good, they were moving.

Cathul Thuku Cathul Thuku Rayf Vigil Caedyn Arenais

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom