Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR Thread

144898152490319.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylrd19Wq9Yo​
Yes, it's that time of year again and love it or hate it, you can't truly get away from it. December 1st. CHRISTMAS STARTS HERE.

I've made this thread for two reasons:

1) To give those who hate Christmas a place to hate even more with all our festive cheer, but grant them the hope that all Christmas outpourings can go here and save them from seeing loads all around the place

2) To give those who love Christmas a place to love even more with all our festive cheer, but grant them the hope that all Christmas outpourings can go here.

So let it all out - post what you're doing, what you've got planned.

Where you going for Christmas?
What are you doing with family or friends?
What are you stuffing your face with?
Any SWRP Christmas themed stories you're going to do?
What are you wanting from Santa?
What music are you listening to?
What shows are you going to watch?
How badly have you decorated the house and your pet?

It's a scary world we live in, but this time of year is important to so many people for so many reasons, so let's have a little corner of it on Chaos and share the Festive Month together and bring in 2016 when the time comes to close the curtain on 2015.

Post anything and everything festive and spare the Scrooges of the board the misery of seeing it everywhere else, and feel free to leave a Christmas gif for anyone on the board just to make them smile.

Oh, and check out some film coming out later in the month. Star Trek, or something.

Happy Christmas!

christmas-star-wars.jpg

Cory Yazz

C
I know on the nineteenth I have a Christmas dinner that my co workers invited me to... Other than that just probably going to drink a bunch of eggnog.
[member="Connor Harrison"]

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] Thank you!

[member="Cory Yazz"] Sounds good! I would love to try Eggnog. Don't have it in the UK so I'm going to have to try make it this year. Watching 'National Lampoons Christmas Vacation' ALWAYS makes me want to try it.

What is it like? Is it a dairy drink or alcoholic?

I've been listening to Christmas music! Holidays Rule is a pretty great album :) And Michael Bublé Christmas.

We'll have a busy time for the holidays this year... with a young baby (will be 2 months old by then).

Maybe this character will have to throw a grand holiday party!

Where you going for Christmas?
  • My parent's place.
What are you doing with family or friends?
  • Exchanging gifts & having dinner
What are you stuffing your face with?
  • Ham, Turkey, & Pasta.
Any SWRP Christmas themed stories you're going to do?
  • Unlikely.
What are you wanting from Santa?
  • A Wii-U. I am dying to play Mario Kart 8.
What music are you listening to?
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWPXLMecAnQ
What shows are you going to watch?
  • ABC's 25 days of Christmas
How badly have you decorated the house and your pet?
  • Oh gosh...It looks like Christmas threw up all over my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom