Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chiss Expansionary Defense Force [Remove Please]

The Chiss Ascendancy was around during the time of the Clone Wars and
the Galactic Civil War, but after the many millennia faded into dust.
But before this before the Clone wars the Ascendancy
sent out a group of colonist with their most advanced ships to make sure the Chiss Ascendancy lived on.
preparing_the_assault_by_u2644-d4jusjw.jpg
These members after they left the area of the Chiss Ascendancy were never heard of, or seen again.
Until, many generations later when a group was found in the outer regions
looking for their lost empire. They Called themselves,
"The Chiss Expansionary Defense Force" in line with their old section of their fleet,
and was coming back to the galaxy they had originally came from to rejoin their empire.
Finding it lost the leader Grand Admiral Thrawn took the ships under his command
and decided to take back the Galaxy which was rightfully theirs.
2hg7q06.png
Now The Members of the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force ask any Chiss members
to join their cause in reclaiming their homeland.
Also, they extend their hands toward anyone willing to help their cause. If so,
Please send a Holo-message to the Flagship of the fleet
CA Horizon, and it will be personally viewed by the Grand Admiral Himself.
tumblr_inline_o7i3axtuuX1sibb47_540.jpg
(Please send me a convo if any Non-Chiss are interested)

[member="Voss Thrawn"]

Well I like the idea of a Chiss faction. Not a new concept but not an unwelcome one.

I do have reservations about the use of the Thrawn name but a minor quirk.

You are a little light on details unless of course the point is to be a minor mercenary/pirate Fleet largely just around to harass whomever you feel like.

Either way if done right it could turn out to be an interesting read.

[member="Vengeance"]

Well My big plan was to start off as a small fleet and when I get enough people to take a planet from one of the neutral sections then proceed to grow larger from there. I'm also very new to writing like this so I thought trying to make this work would be fun.

And I used Thrawn on purpose :p

[member="Isamu Baelor"]
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

The Chiss from the Chiss Expansionary Defense force see the members of the Iron Empire as a Human faction due to it's leader. Whether it is made up of a lot of Chiss is not the question it is the CEDF want to see a predominate force of Chiss in the galaxy.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]
[member="Vengeance"]

A fleet centuries overdue, and you think they remember where their home-world is? We'll be on that side of the map for sure, just not right there for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom